Meaningful Beautycashed check did not send product

O

Meaningful Beauty solicited me by sending their advertising in a separate order from another company. I mailed a check in the amount of $25.90 for the promotional Cindy Crawford cosmetics. I did not recieve the product. After 2 months I sent letter to corporate headquarters in Palm Desert and Santa Monica. I also sent several emails. After 3 months Guthy-Renker has, in bad faith, refused to acknowledge my requests to address this matter. The product has never been sent and the check they cashed has not been refunded.

• Or
    Oregonian.61 Apr 18, 2010

Thank you all for your comments about "Meaningful Beauty." I wonder how Cindy Crawford and Valerie Bertinelli can sleep at night knowing they are promoting this scam. It's not like they need the money..

• Or
    Oregonian.61 Apr 18, 2010

Thank you all for your input on this "Meaningful Beauty" I certainly will not be purchasing it. I wonder how Cindy Crawford and Valerie Bertinelli sleep at night knowing that they are promoting this scam. It's not like they need the money.