McDonald's / mocha
I had a large mocha this morning and after 10 minutes I felt that my skin is itchy and after an hour all my body got red rash and was itchy like hell. I couldn't believe what was going on as my colleague was so scared of the rapid reaction which was happening. I could barely open my eyes and my job is in rail corridor.
I never had any kind of allergies to anything. It as a terrible experience.
More McDonald's Complaints & Reviews
- McDonalds - I got a food poisoning eating their food 
- Work at Mcdonalds - made my 15 year old daughter afraid of work 
- McDonalds Australia - bad customer service 
- McDonalds - Canada - why are your ordering diet coke? 
- McDonalds - refund policy 
- McDonald's - the whole experience today
- McDonald's - smoke house burger, waiting time and service
- Mcdonald's Monopoly - rip off
- McDonalds - mcdonalds barangay pinagsama taguig product
- McDonalds - all operations on site