McDonaldsmistreatment

W

Apparently is isn't imparetive to protect and aknowledge that people, or peoples bearing children are to be considered a sensitive issue. You know, when the persons bearing and almost at there due date you continually find it imparative to work these preagnant persons 50 + hours. And when they don't feel well you tell them tough and to find someone to cover there shift. This goes for managers as well. Now.... when someone sues the owner for all there worth they may, just mabey, get the picture that those who wanted a family now have to deal with a loss. Just a hint into a possible future outcome. You know.... something to think about.

• Bo
    bogdan Mar 08, 2008

i am sorry but i am verry nervous for the tratment of a lady wich attennd in 1 mc donalds
    after i order all the food and i take 200 euro to pay
    the lady told me that they don,t recive monny sow big
    i ask her ,but why nobody told me before to order?
    me i didn.t know ?
    and she answer me very ruth ,,i am sorry but you don,t understand that we don,t recive to big monny is an company rule
    i want to see that is wright somewerw please coz in that night i was with my wife and we was very hungry

sorry about my english

bogdan cucu

• Bi
    bigsmellyman Jul 04, 2008

I think you mean "their" due date. I'm sure McDonald's cares very deeply about your problems. Hold your breath and they will contact you real soon.