McDonalds — mistreatment
Apparently is isn't imparetive to protect and aknowledge that people, or peoples bearing children are to be considered a sensitive issue. You know, when the persons bearing and almost at there due date you continually find it imparative to work these preagnant persons 50 + hours. And when they don't feel well you tell them tough and to find someone to cover there shift. This goes for managers as well. Now.... when someone sues the owner for all there worth they may, just mabey, get the picture that those who wanted a family now have to deal with a loss. Just a hint into a possible future outcome. You know.... something to think about.
More McDonalds Complaints & Reviews
- McDonalds - I got a food poisoning eating their food
- McDonalds Australia - bad customer service
- Work at Mcdonalds - made my 15 year old daughter afraid of work
- McDonalds - Canada - why are your ordering diet coke?
- McDonalds - refund policy
- McDonald's - the whole experience today
- McDonald's - smoke house burger, waiting time and service
- Mcdonald's Monopoly - rip off
- McDonalds - mcdonalds barangay pinagsama taguig product
- McDonalds - all operations on site