McDonald'smanager

R

I am very disturbed by the manager Terry to our local McDonald's in North Topeka kansas.. This store has an amazing drive thru employee. His name is Cameron. He's such a great person with an awesome personality! He is always happy, respectful, willing to fix anything his customers are unhappy with & quick without hindering the order! I also have found i am not his only regular customer that comes to this McDonald's just to get a great experience from him. It is such a pleasure to come daily to order from him. He always makes my day better! Last week I came into the restaurant instead of my normal drive thru & was very upset to overhear his manager Terry speaking about him in a rude & distasteful manner. It wasn't about how he does his job. It was uncalled for & unacceptable!! This is not the first problem I have seen or over heard with this manager since the other manager left. I am also NOT THE ONLY customer that has seen problems with this manager. Maybe she isn't the correct person for this management position.