Mcdonald's In Kirkland Lake Ontario — horrible serivce
I went to the McDonalds Drive-Thru for my family and another family. Arrived at the other family's house which is 5 minutes away. I realized we were missing my son's burger and 2 toys. When I called McDonald's and told them what I was missing the manager got on the phone. He asked what I ordered and I told him everything I had ordered and what was missing. He pulled my order up on the computer and verified everything I said that I had ordered. He asked me if I had a receipt. They had not provided me with a receipt. He said that it was store policy to give a receipt. They had not. He told me that he was unable to help me as I had no receipt. In essence he told me too bad, so sad!!! I was shocked. He could have probably seen from the computer that I had just placed the order no more than five minutes ago. The sad thing is that my son can't have cheese and all the other burgers had cheese on them so he had to go without a burger. I hope that the owner's of the Kirkland Lake Mcdonalds read this and do something about it. Friends of mine have gone through the drive thru since then and no receipts were given to them. I am totally disgusted with this Mcdonalds and will not go back. I am telling everyone about this and some of them won't go because of this.
More Mcdonald's In Kirkland Lake Ontario Complaints & Reviews
- McDonalds - I got a food poisoning eating their food
- McDonalds Australia - bad customer service
- Work at Mcdonalds - made my 15 year old daughter afraid of work
- McDonalds - Canada - why are your ordering diet coke?
- McDonalds - refund policy
- McDonald's - the whole experience today
- McDonald's - smoke house burger, waiting time and service
- Mcdonald's Monopoly - rip off
- McDonalds - mcdonalds barangay pinagsama taguig product
- McDonalds - all operations on site