McDonald'shaving to pay for sauces

D Nov 30, 2019 Review updated:

McDonald's charges you for their sauces, Chick Fil A doesn't. McDonalds employees are rude, Chick Fil A employees are always friendly. McDonald's is always dirty and service is slow. Chick Fil A is always clean and they are very fast. If they get behind they always give you a coupon. McDonald's never even apologizes for the wait. As Someone who spent time at McDonalds growing up, I would definitely choose Chick Fil A now.

•   Nov 30, 2019

I don’t eat at McDonald’s but thought the sauce was free with purchase of nuggets. Extra sauce is extra costs

• M
      Dec 26, 2019

@SubSquirrel I am pharmacist 52 years experience in the finest U S A hospitals an grad OF u c la & worked for if to ny to mid west, I glad that they charged so you do not go back to eat there again That is god bless and I am your messenger to save on x mas day Mcdonalds cooks with ''Teflon sheet'''which ois proven to cancer producer check y internet and see that I am rite GOD BLESS

•   Dec 26, 2019

@mustfa sharrif No fuvking pharmacist should speak or write like this. You are an embarrassment.

•   Dec 26, 2019

@mustfa sharrif I don’t eat there. For a pharmacist you don’t read well.

•   Nov 30, 2019

you sound like this [censored] whom I used to work with. we went out to mc donalds one day and she wanted EXTRA TARTER SAUCE on her filet o 'fish' sandwich but threw a conniption fit when she was charged a whopping fifteen cents.

•   Nov 30, 2019

chick fila doesnt open on sundays.

chick fila looks down on single parents, especially if you were never married to begin with.

• N