Mcdonaldsharassment!

D

I am making this complaint as a fellow member of staff from one of the many restaurants in the uk for mc donalds i want to bring about the abuse and sexual harassment myself and other members of staff had to take within the last few years, i have worked for mc donalds for nearly two years and between that time in my own experience i have been sexual harassed by both other members of staff and mostly my members of management. I have been called such names as "ignorant ###", "is it a man", "fat ###" , and other comments from a member of management such as "shut your f*cking mouth you fat ### i don't care what you think" etc...

For this i can go on for a while with different types of insults. I have had to put up with members of staff of which are men who would call me a man and sexy ### and comments like is it a man... and thats not a woman! I hate it so much...

When i go to managers to report this abuse which i might add has been going on for more than a year, i try to tell them what is going on and what they say... I was told that something would be done about it but to this day nothing has been done... my time at working at mc donalds has been the worst decision i have ever made in my life...

I have become depressed and stressed out from that job and the frustration that noone would believe me got to me really bad... What rights do we have in cases like these! were people can ge away with abusing staff just because they are friends with the management!

I would never advice anyone to apply for a job in mcdonalds anywhere! since its a big company they think that they are treat there staff like dogs! Because that how i felt! the term in the dictionary for the word mcjob should be kept the same because it is a low pay with NO future prospects job!

NOT HAPPY chantelle Nov 18, 2011

We were waiting just as long inthe drive thru section before we received our meals, then we FINALLY received our meal to be incorrect, buy then we were quite frustrated, i told the manager in charge at the time chantelle that there was no sauce, can't they read our order properly, she then asked me for an apology for being so rude and refused to give me sauce. I will be contacting her manager about the way she handled this situation as it was appauling. won't be going back there or recommonding it to anyone. Terrible service by the manager in charged on friday night the 17 november 2017

• Le
    leesa.one May 26, 2011

i went through the drive thru at Mc Donalds Bribie island and arrived at the window to pick up my food, to be asked what my order was, then asked to pull off to the side to wait for my order. I sat in my car and watched the circus unfold around me...McDonalds employees going from car to car asking the half a dozen people parked and waiting for orders, "is this your order"? i sat there for at least 10 minutes waiting fro my order, also being asked, "is this your order' . Food fineally came out, and I was asked, "did i get my drinks?" I said No and I would like to see the manager. I was told that the manager would be sent out with my drinks. 5 minutes later, the manager comes out with my drinks. I tell her that I was not happy with the service and asked if she knew how long I had been sitting there for. The manager says that I have been there for 5 minutes, I say it has been at least 15. Yhe manager then proceeds to argue with neverything I say, so I say I will be lodging a complaint and drive off. I live 4 minutes from Mc donalds, when I get home my food is stone cold and all fries are only half full, also none of the burgers have pickles on them. Not happy Jan!!!

nottootickledpink Jan 05, 2011

HAHHAHAHA yea mcdonalds blows...

• Ex
    expressthis Jan 03, 2011

I believe that human beings need to have responsibility for littering. We don't expect Mobil employees to go out onto every major highway and street in the world to pick up cigarette butts that they have sold to customers, right? It is unfortunate that people decide that littering in your yard or near it is okay, but it's not the responsiblity of the employees to pick up your yard. I wish that people would be responsible. Perhaps consider speaking with the police or town officials, especially if you are finding drug related items in your yard.

• 1m
    1muneca8 Aug 19, 2010

I ment to say that i had to wait really long in the drive through, because the lady in the car ahead of me had her order done incorrect.I saw her recieve her bag and then she waited and she gave it back to them.Then we had to wait an extra ten minutes before they gave her a new bag.

• 1m
    1muneca8 Aug 19, 2010

I was so excited about Mc Donalds coming out with the doller menu breakfast.I absoulty love there hashbrowns.On 8/18/10 i went through the drive through and i waited for about ten minutes to get my food.From what i saw they had messed up on her order and due to there mistake everyone in the drive through had to wait.I had ordered a sausage mc muffin and a hashbrown and two sausage burritos for my boyfriend.Stupid of me i didnt check my bag to make sure my order was correct.I was such in a rush to get home since ive already wasted 15 min being stuck in line that i didnt check.Of course when i got home my order was incorrect.The hashbrown that i had been dreaming about wasnt in the bag.By this time i was really irritated and i did go back.It only cost a dollar for the hashbrown so i wasnt mad in that fact.My boyfriend was telling me forget about it, its only a dollar.I told him no, im going to go back because i bet you that they ran out of hashbrowns.Let me order it, Charged me and just assumed i wouldnt waste my time by going back.Which pisses me the f**& off!So i tell them what happens and of course the lady says oh im sorry were out of hashbrowns because breakfast is over.First, of all I made my order ten minutes ago, and another thing theres a sign that states breakfast ends at 11 and its 10:38!! They said they would give me fries but i would have to wait a couple minutes.So my stubburn [email protected]* waited and they gave me fries.The funny thing is the gave me a hashbrown also as a kind of "sorry" present of some sort.Than i though about and thought that stupid dumb b*t** you said your out of hashbrowns.Also, the Sausage Mc Muffin i got was two hard pieces of bread, a sausage patty with a slice of cheese slightly melt on top of it.Its was very dry and didnt have much flavor i should have gone to burger king!

• Ve
    veronica007 Jun 28, 2010

Mc Donalds moved in accross the street about 13 years ago. Since then we have been picking their customes trash in our front yard on a daily basis..we keep our yard very neat and take pride in having it that way. You would think Mc donalds would take some responsability in at least having their employes take a walk accross the street and pick up the trash that their costomers have dumped or that the wind has blowen onto our property...every now and then we gather it up and dump it back...at some point i feel that we may get into some trouble but heck it belongs to them anyway doesnt it? we found a seringe in our yard a crack pipe. The kids cant even play in the front lawn who knows what they might find...really dont know what to do?

• Ka
    Karlllllll Mar 11, 2010

Sarcasm tends to come from exaggeration.

• Be
    bec foster Jan 05, 2010

i fell over in the kids play area and broke my foot i laid on the floor for a good 5 mins screaming in pain before anyone helped me and it was the painter and decoraters of mc donalds that heled me getting me ice and water and calling an ambulance not a single member of the mc donalds staff helped me in anyway! the manager on duty that day handed me a phone number and said cal this when your feeling up to it! that was it i had no appoligies no help no nothing from the staff on duty that day it was very bad customer servive 3 weeks later i am still on medication and in alot of pain and waiting to hear if i need surgery or not to fix my foot my xmas and new year was spoilt for my kids as i couldnt move around much and still now i cant drive or take them anywhere and again nothing from mc donalds! i think i should be intitled to something i am a single mother with 2 young kids and very upset with the lack of service and help recieved from mc donalds they are a huge billion dollar company and couldnt even help me out!!!

• Gw
    G W HOLMES Dec 05, 2009

I visited my local McDonalds and ordered a quarter pounder cheeseburger, whislt eating this i found a large piece of plastic which i nearly chocked on. I have been on to McDonalds complaints website and filled the form in on 2 occasions but i have had no reply.
    I expected a much higher level of service from this company and i am very dissapointed.
    I will be informing my friends and family about this whole incident.

• Gc
    gcixoye Oct 18, 2009

A quien corresponda:

Mi experiencia con esta cadena de restaurantes, a sido muy satisfactoria pero desafortunadamente no todos los empleados hacen su mejor desempeno, ultimamente he ido junto con toda mi familia
    a comer adentro de looby, y esta manana como alas 10 a.m en la locacion de Newberg
    me encontre con una experiencia no solo INACEPTABLE si no "PELIGROSA" puesto que nuestra salud se ve comprometida especialmente porque confiamos en que sus managers los cuales estan encargados haran cumplir las normas de hijgiene, y tambien se aseguraran ellos mismos de seguir todos los priocedimientos necesarios, para dar a su cliente la mejor calidad posible en la comida que consumimos, y cuando me refiero a eso es por que les confiamos a nuestros NINOS tambien, es algo muy DESEPCIONANTE hay un manager estatura mediana, piel blaca cabello muy muy corto, corre por la tienda y es muy rapido en lo que hace por consiguiente no se toma el tiempo para lavar sus manos, y lo mas REPUGNANTE de todo esto, es que toca la misma comida que entrega alos clientes, esa manana tuvieron una orden erronea y este senor saco un sandwich del bote de la basura, creo que fue para asegurarse de que el cliente desia la verdad con respecto al sandwich, pero aun asi, aunque tuvo contacto con la basura no se lavo las manos, y siguio sirviendo comida, esto es INACEPTABLE Y RIDICULO, una persona como esta !!! tan poco ETICO Y ROFECIONAL a cargo de un negocio tan importante, que nisiquiera tiene cuidado de su higiene personal y tampoco profecional, pueda tener un trabajo como manager, CONFIO EN SU PROFECIONALISMO y les ruego que tomen las medidas necesarias con respecto al gran riesgo que como clientes corremos al ser expuestos a este tipo de ''NEGLIGENCIAS".
    Desafortunadamente ya no voy a poder realizar la fiesta de cumpleanos para mi nino en sus instalaciones, es una pena puesto que a mi pequeno le gusta tanto McDonalds y El es la razon principal por la cual toda mi familia y yo visitamos su restaurant. en verdad me gustaria sentir que mi familia y yo no corremos el riesgo de enfermarnos por la falta de etica de algunos de sus empleados .

• Th
    thirsty Oct 15, 2009

wentt to mc donalds while on vacation in gettysburg pa. girl only had creamer, w0uld not open a store milk . said i would have to buy it. what happened to have it your way? every mcdonalds i have ever been to has a milk to use for their customers with coffee. i even said to the girl this is where you are suppose to be able to go when you miss home . well no milk and no coffee will never go back.

• Br
    Brian Rollman Aug 21, 2009

I was highly disappointed with visit to McDonalds near full Sail University in Winter Park FL on August, 21, 2017 at 9:58pm. After Being in class for 8 hours I was looking forward to some good food. Me and my roommate decided to head over to McDonalds. Ordering went great but when we arrived at the pick up window. The employ rudely said "hear" and basically pushed the food in the car. On our way home I began eating the french fries ordered and they were cold. After arriving home I went to eat my fish sandwich and chicken nuggets. I could not believe how dry those nuggets were it was like eating sand paper then when i got to the fish sandwich not only was the fish dry too there was not even a slice cheese as i requested. In the sandwich their was 1/4 of a slice I found this to be so bad that i took a picture of it and can be seen at the link at the bottom. My roommate had ordered an angus burger and that was even dry and he claims that the mushrooms tasted funny. I expect to hear back from the company and I hope some kind of refund will be given may it be for future purchase from the store or some other kind. Today was a very disappointing time at Mcdonald.

• Tb
    t-bone smitty Aug 06, 2009

anyone who makes mcdonald's a career is not too bright to begin with, ay?

• Be
    Benny Jul 18, 2009

Husband went through drive thru and ordered a a Mcdouble, Mcchicken and small fries. Before leaving he checked the bag to make sure both sandwhiches and fries were there cause we all know how the things out of our ordered. To his luck it was all there. He drove off and headed for his next job site 30 miles away. He ate the Mcdouble first then preceded to unwrap the Mcchicken to eat but to his surprise someone had already eaten to very noticeable bites. How nasty is this??? It could not have been returned food cause we all know that returned food goes straight to the trash, so we think. And also pretty sure that it could not have been an employees lunch that was mistakenly wrapped and given out because employees are not suppose to eat behind the counter, we hope. So really how could this happen? Beats me!!!I told my husband he is lucky that he unwrapped it before he ate it. Me on the other hand i fold my paper down and would have been really pissed if i would have eaten it and then found out someone else had eaten part first.

• marebear2406 Jul 03, 2009

I know exactly how you feel. Stop by my profile and read my complaint. It was a awful experience for me and my mother.

• Ti
    Timothy Jun 23, 2009

I was denied employment at Publix for having long hair, and being male (Native American).

I was denied employment by a female, with men's length short hair, wearing men's clothes.

Isn't the united States such a great place? "Land of the Free" right?

Margaret2641 Jun 23, 2009

On the 22nd of June, my friend and I went to Mc Donalds in Ealing Broadway as we do twice a week and were enjoying our meals when I discovered a long thick black hair in my cheese burger. I went to the counter to show the staff, where I meet a lovely English/Irish lady who changed it no problem, as I couldn't face another burger. I said I would just take a small juice instead. She appoligised and everything was fine. Until a guy called Waqas interfered and started calling me a liar, he said you put that in yourself when I pointed to my hair (which is blonde ), and showed him my friend has light brown hair, he continued to say I put it there. As we are both teachers in the nearby college, we were very upset as there were some students there who wittnessed the whole event. This man should no longer be employed at your company, and should never beable to upset customers again.

Sam May 09, 2009

Hi I am a regular customer at this McDonalds on Saturday mornings and always notice the manager in a bad mood, otherwise I would say this might be a one off. I ordered a Sausage and Egg Meal which came without a hash brown. When I went back to explain it I was treated with great suspicion and was made to wait there for ages while all the previous orders were checked to see if i had ordered a meal, or just the separate items. I found this pretty insulting, and when it was shown that a mistake had indeed been made I was handed the hash brown without so much as an apology like I had caused inconveinience. I just though McDonalds would like to know about this employee as I know they are proud of their customer service.

• Mm
    MM Bhatia Jan 25, 2009

I was "Hired" by the company's recruiter Miss Dawn Later as I interview with Operations Manager (Debbie) she promissed me job but said I drive expensive CAR (Navigator) I smiled and asked do I have a JOB! she said Yes meet me again at Danvers HIgh St. REst.
    This time I drove Mercedez(owned by my bother and his wife) Debbie said once again this is another expensive car you are driving were you a 'model' to make such kind of money and now wants to work at Mc Donald's restaurant as Manager in Trainne(Job offer was for $50, 000/-) Recruiter Dawn did tell me I will get paid $38, 000/- to start until I pass all exams and be fully train to take over the Location to run.
    Debie said I drive a 'Toyota" and if you work out of my Location in Boston (south of boston) you will make more money) his name is Ken who will train you.
    After that they never gave me a JOB!!
    The recruiter said she will talk to them but never called back.
    I lately tried to reach them but they said that position has been fill'

I was 'discriminated' due to the Contry of Origin' (Indian) and was denied the job indirectly(they liked my education, experience and skills but they did not like my being from India it was very obvious.
    I would like to take 'ACTION" against them if possible please tell me how!!
    Thanx
    MT

• Jl
    JL Nov 24, 2008

The next thing you'll be complaining about is not getting a free sundae for your wife...

• Ca
    Catherine Nov 23, 2008

I have gone to this restaurant weekly I normally order the same I pay half on my Credit Card and the rest cash. Today I Drove through 11/23/2017 . So the Manager ( Kim ) tells me it is impossible to do that I said I have done it plenty of times she rudely (not in so many words) calls me a LIAR I have no need to lie they have done it otherwise I would never ask. So I'm assuming the time I paid split way some one is pocketing the cash and just charging the diffrence on the card. This Mc Donalds has the rudest Manager and some Staff If you can not do your job respectfully then you need to go else where. I do not expect to be treated the way I was no customer should be. Thank you Catherine

• Su
    Sunil Nov 20, 2008

I work near Union Station, DC. Every morning I take one Mcgriddle with Egg (no sausage, no cheese) with a small coffee at McDonalds inside Union Station after getting down the VRE(train). Every day I was charged $2.74 cents including everything. It is a simple order not much complexity in that.

One of the employee said it was very confusing and do not know how to ring that. She should have asked some of her employees or her manager, instead she asked me how to do it? I told her just put Mcgriddle sandwich and say no sausage and no cheese. She did something and she brought my total to $3.74. I thought she is new and let her go.

After few days the same lady served me again and this time instead of asking how to do it, she asked me how do they charge you everyday. I said $2.74 including a small coffee. She rang me up again 3.74. I told her very politely that everyday they charge me $2.74 including the coffee. She could have canceled it and put a new order since it was her mistake not to know how to take custom orders instead she was very stubborn and did not say anything, instead she said you should have gone to some one who do your custom order daily do not come to me.

I got angry and told that it is not money I care about and this attitude just lost your self a daily customer. The worst part is that after taking what they gave and coming out I found out that there was "Sausage" in the Mcgriddle and no egg.

Very bad experience early in the morning, disturbed my whole morning. I would want to see such people get fired.

christopher arnold Oct 19, 2008

i purchased some bergers and large fries in the Mc donalds in mansfield town centre on the afternoon of sunday 19th october this year. when i opened the bag at home, i was disscusted to fint the ammount of fries in the large portion container equal to thet of a regular portion. i have this feeling of being well ripped off. i am not hapy with this situation, there were not enough fries to even come level with the top of the box. pay for one thing, and to get less that you should is total fraud.

• To
    tomax87 Sep 04, 2008

In all the times I have eaten at McDonalds I have never seent the sign that says: DOGS EAT FOR FREE! The manager did not come talk to you because your request was stupid and you complaining about was even more stupid...

• Mi
    Mike Sep 02, 2008

Eating a quick take home mc e d's lunch everyday, I share a few fries with my Dog. He loves the!!
    Tonite I stopped by to get a couple of sundays for me and my wife, my lil dog awaits at the drive-up window, and the smell of those fries he loves so much, I ask the gal if she had just a single fry laying around for the dog~~ she ask the mgr. on duty about my request, and the so called mgr. actually said no!!! Astounded to her reply, the girl at the window, myself, and to say the least my lil dog was astounded to the reply. What the Hell???
    I'll be talking to the Real mgr tomorrow and going to corporate, such crap like this makes me sick and the mgr. on duty would not even come to the window!!!
    So don't piss me off, there will be a very large order made on her shift, (nite) and instead of stopping at the window I'll say all about a single frenchfry as I pass thru.

Mandy Jul 14, 2008

Why in the world would you limit 1pk of ketchup for a small fry? Or one sauce for 4 nuggets.First of all, those pks of ketchup only have enough for maybe 4 fries. And 2nd, if they are gonna do that then whats the point of even putting ketchup. They need to either put at least two or three pks or change to the small cups of ketchup, like Whatabuger...thats some gooooooood ketchup. Its bad enough Mc Donalds burger are gross and now they want to be tight. And to think they ACTUALLY have a CHEF for Mc Donalds.

• Cr
    Cristol Leo Apr 13, 2008

April 13, 2017. at about 03:15pm, i got served by a Boy (name: Jonathan). After waiting for a while. he asked me what I'm waiting for? I told him i am waiting for my food, and nothing happened. Then after serving 3-4 customers, the woman before me got her food (actually there was no order already, people behind us already got their food). Then i thought it should be my turn, but the coming order was for another customer. Then i asked him where is mine? he said i made it but i don't know why you didn't get it. then he continues his work. Ok i wait, again three or more people got their food, they were all behind us. I asked again for my order, he seemed angry and said "there is a big ###ing line over there *#*#bla bla bla...". I was really pissed off and said i want to file a complaint, he said go find our manager.and just leave me alone. in another 5 minutes i got a chance to talk to the woman manager. I guess she heard my words about complaint and she was not happy either. She told me that they lost my bill and asked me what is my order. I repeated, and she just started to prepare it, i said i want to file a complaint, she showed me the pack and asked me ' is this your order?' I said 'yes but it's too late'. Then she said apologize for the inconvenience. and did not listen to me anymore. Her attitude was just like i was the person who made the mistake. The whole period took 25 minutes which make me missed my friend who was catching the bus back to Toronto. The food was tend for him.

I would like to hear serious apologize from the employee and the woman manager.

• Bi
    bigsmellyman Feb 01, 2008

If you go to McDonald's alot you are going to get very very fat

• Ke
    Kevin Jan 02, 2008

And this is McDonalsd fault how?

• Pa
    paula kimberley Jan 02, 2008

I always use mc donalds a lot. this one is situated near a shopping center in chelmsley wood. On alot of occasions. I park my car in Mc donalds and go to the shops 1st not usually to long but today 2nd january I was held up at the bank. I got back to Mcdonalds restaurant and bought my son an happy meal then got back to my car to find a parking ticket. The charge is £70.50 which is really high. I was annoyed by this so i went to speak to the manager about it. He said to phone them if i didn't get any joy then he will try. Basically I've got to pay but this is so un fair as I was a customer at mc donalds.