McDonalds — awful place to eat
The mentioned Outlet of McDonalds is the worst I have ever seen. The place is filthy, the Washrooms dirty, their Kitchen even worse. The glass doors smeared with grime. While open they even had Orkin the Pest Control Person mucking around in the kitchen for all customers to see. the people working there are slow as molasses, stupid and never listen when you place an order. They ask the same thing over and over again. The food takes forever to get. They are always out of something, one day they had no napkins, then no forks, then no Syrup for the Hotcakes. Then no Apple or Orange Juice. It is an outrage. The Manager does not seem to care at all. The Franchise of McDonalds should be ashamed to have such a place operating under these conditions.
The Ketchup dispensers are encrusted with black old Ketchup all around the nozzles. They are never cleaned. It is a health hazard eating there. Sooner or later someone will get very sick at that Pit!!
More McDonalds Complaints & Reviews
- McDonalds - I got a food poisoning eating their food
- McDonalds Australia - bad customer service
- Work at Mcdonalds - made my 15 year old daughter afraid of work
- McDonalds - Canada - why are your ordering diet coke?
- McDonalds - refund policy
- McDonald's - the whole experience today
- McDonald's - smoke house burger, waiting time and service
- Mcdonald's Monopoly - rip off
- McDonalds - mcdonalds barangay pinagsama taguig product
- McDonalds - all operations on site