Resolved Maytag — mvwb955fc
I have this washing machine that is just over a year old it has never ever worked properly every time we put a load of laundry in it gets to the spin cycle and tells me that my load is off balance. We have tried the washer absolutely full, tried it only a quarter full, tried it with only 10 socks in it and we've tried it empty it's the same thing regardless of how heavy the load is. We had the glass lid explode and the service man in town had that repaired on warranty but they absolutely cannot make my washing machine work. These washing machines are not cheap and Maytag does not seem to care that I am stuck with a year old machine that absolutely will not work. I will never buy a Maytag appliance again.
More Maytag Complaints & Reviews
- Maytag - won't clean dishes!
- Maytag / French Door Refrigerator - problems with the ice maker!
- Maytag Atlantis Washing Machine - spin cycle problems
- Maytag Quiet Series 200 Dishwasher - piece of junk!
- Maytag - maytag centennial washer
- Maytag - washer
- Maytag - maytag gas range is a lemon and they will not replace it
- Maytag Refrigerator - compressor burned out-5th year!
- Maytag - refrigerator
- Maytag - maytag dishwasher