Menu
North America HVAC
reviews & complaints

North America HVAC
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

11 complaints
0 resolved 11 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of North America HVAC. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
D
2:05 pm

North America HVAC - Dishonest company with wrong item

Purchased a "Mars" Capacitor but received "Jard" Capacitor. They keep saying it is the same item which I understand Mars did purchase Jard and their parts are interchangeable. But the quality of Mars is a lot better, and the price of Jard is 30-50% cheaper that Mars. I paid more because of the quality. If they keep saying is the same then why they put Mars online and not Jard since they ship out Jard? They just charge Mars price and ship out Jard, totally scam.

View 0 more photos
D
8:34 pm
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

1. Received a inoperable part 2. Company refuses to call me back 3. Company refuses to ship the replacement part until the inoperable part is received on their end 4. Company refuses to cooperate with me and my family in dire need of assistance, meanwhile we are without heat and the company is closed for the weekend. 5. Company doesn't conduct business over...

B
3:37 pm
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Ordered a part for a client and received an empty box, when I reached out to them Phillip told me that once the product shows delivered it was my issue and to file a police report. I asked if they could ship another one out or refund me and I was told no and they are backed by PayPal that I will not get my money back. I had to call a local hvac company and purchase the part from them.

View 0 more photos
M
1:19 pm
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

First, they don't have a customer service phone number... That should have told me something. I tried to order a part from them 2 times... Both times I got the message "unable to complete your order" - never received order confirmation either time so I ordered from someone else. Now I receive both parts from this company. Finally found a way to "chat" -...

P
2:23 pm
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

On August 08, 2017, I returned a defective part they shipped my, at my expense, for my Intertherm natural gas furnace. I provided all the information they requested including two photos of the part. I also provided the RMA#Stap080717 so they could trace the returned part to my original order. Here is the detailed information: Part Number 903110-A Intertherm...

M
6:45 am
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

What a professional behavior to blame customers for something they haven't done!! One month ago I ordered an item from them and got another one. At first, to exclude my fault, I checked my profile on the website and my cart. Everything was right. I placed the item I initially wanted. Knowing this I called their support. They started giving me lessons on how...

J
8:30 am

North America HVAC - A compressor order

Bought a compressor from these guys, should have read reviews about them first...Now i see why they have so mant angry customers...$600.00 compressor lasted 58 days, wont help in anyway...Told me i was on my own...They won't help out with warranty work or even send me the paper work so i can do it myself...Please go to ebay and read all the complaints before you order from them for sure... Buyer beware

P
2:03 am

North America HVAC - Bad service

Ordered a motor from NorthAmericaHVAC company and paid some extra money for 2 day shipping. Two days passed and there was no sign of my order. I contacted NorthAmericaHVAC and asked why was it taking so long and they claimed that my order was already on its way and will be here any time soon. So on the third day I contacted them again and asked them to cancel my order, but they refused and said that since my order was shipped they were not able to cancel it.
I finally got my motor one week later. They also refused to refund the money I paid for fast delivery. I don't recommend this site.

R
7:24 am

North America HVAC - I got different part, but in all documents the seller indicated the correct order

I bought pressure switch from www.northamericahvac.com. I got the paper from the seller, where it was written that I ordered pressure switch and it was shipped. I still can’t understand why the company has sent me completely different part. It didn’t fit me completely and the seller has been informed about the problem, but he still hasn’t responded or offered to exchange the orders.

C
6:47 am

North America HVAC - They didn't provide any info about order and the worst delivery ever

I bought compressor from the company www.northamericahvac.com. I placed order 2 months ago, but I still haven’t received order or money back. I was really disappointed in the services and attitude. I waited patiently for my order, but these jerks didn’t provide any info. When I reached them, the seller told me that my order was out of stock, but they promised to provide it ASAP. After that I again waited and got nothing. So be careful if you use this website or leave comments if you have horrible experience with this seller.

K
5:01 am
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Northamericahvac.com website is ripping off old ladies with unwanted satellite insurance. You cancel all details with then they manage to restart this unwanted policy. This company appears to be real nuisance taking your money but somehow not sending any contract out to the scammed person. You will never get what you want and what you have paid money for. Don’t ever use this company and avoid buying from them!

North America HVAC contacts