Mattress FirmOrder/customer service

R Sep 30, 2021

We purchased a frame, mattress, pillows, mattress cover and sheets set at the Missouri State Fair. Our sales associate there was great! We were told that she would get back with us with our delivery date, and that the delivery service would contact us a couple of days before to arrange the time. our delivery date came and went with not contact or information from either Mattress Firm nor the delivery company. I tried to contact on the website - which is an absolute joke - zzzzack the automated csp knew nothing and gave me no helpful information except to get back with my original rep. I used the customer service phone number and they knew nothing either. I tried to contact our original rep several times with no luck - finding out later that she had been let go!!!????? I called a nearby store and they tried to research our case, and eventually got a random email from an actual customer service person telling me to contact my original salesperson - WHAT a runaround! We finally got a call from the original rep (who btw had been fired but felt responsible for taking care of us) and she gave us the name of another rep. We called him and was promised that he would get back with us last Monday - have heard NOTHING!!! Our original order was made on August 15 and here it is nearly OCTOBER and no one seems to be able to help us. Mattress Firm your customer service process SUCKS!

Comment Guidelines