ADVERTISIMENT

Reviews and Complaints

Mattress FirmPinot mattress king prime

Case# [protected]. Customer retention SO29278079 ref_O ODGOgBKA_
500611hW27q:ref]
Purchase this mattress for $4900 and have only slept in it for months due to the Covid virus and staying away from Florida which is where I purchased it for. I purchased this mattress in preparation for spinal fusion surgery and have nothing but deep dips and craters in the mattress where I sleep or try to sleep. I have repeatedly called and requested service for the mattress is under warranty and was told a Mr. Ricardo Cruz would call me within 72 hours a district manager and I haven't heard Anything from him at all can notI speak to Anyone because no people answer the phones only machines and chats which I have Responded to but have had no communications back to me except that this man would call me and then never has. Please help me as I am suffering in this bed. I have sent pictures in of the deep craters and no response again. Please help, pictures sent and again no response.

Pinot mattress king prime

Comment Guidelines

• Updated by Judi L · Jan 10, 2022

I am very disappointed in matches firms policies. The non-ability to reach anyone human is very discouraging. I’ve purchased mattresses for many years from Sleepys and never had a problem but this one for mattress firm is definitely going to Cause me Sleepless nights. And above all if the spending over $5000 they want money to come and take measurements and then to remove the mattress even though warranty is still in effect. Sincerely Mrs. L.

Respond