Maruti Suzuki India / Maruti Udyog Logo

Maruti Suzuki India / Maruti Udyog

Having problems with Maruti Suzuki India / Maruti Udyog?

+91 114 678 1000 (Head Office)
1, Nelson Mandela Road, Vasant Kunj

B-1, Pick Up Bhawan, Ground Floor, Vibhuti Khand, Gomti Nagar, Lucknow, 226 010

Panchkula
SCO 81, 1st floor, Sector-5, Near Shalimar Mall, Panchkula 134 109

Jaipur
7th Floor, Pooja Towers, District, Nanakramguda, 3, Gopalpura Byepass, Tonk Road, Jaipur 302 018

Kolkata
L & T Chamber, 4th floor, 16th Camac Street, Kolkatta 700 017

Ranchi
4th Floor, Rohini Complex, Opp Hotel Apsara, 56, Circular Road, Ranchi, 834 001

Guwahati
5A, 5th Floor, Above City Mart Shopping Mall, 724, Peac Enclave, Ulubari, Guwahati 781 007

Bhubaneswar
Unit 605 & 606 (6th floor), Utkal Signature, Cuttack-Bhubaneswar Road, NH-5, Pahal, Bhubaneswar 752 101

Mumbai
602, Madhava Building, Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra (East), Mumbai 400 051

Pune
7th Floor, North Block, Sacred World, Near Shinde Chhatri, Wanawadi, Pune 411 040

Ahmedabad
211, Iskon Mall, Above Star India Bazaar, Jodhpur Cross Road, Satellite Road, Ahmedabad 380 015

Indore
3rd Floor, Commerce House, 7 Race Course Road, Indore 452 001

Chennai
7th Floor, Capital Towers, 180, Kodambakkam High Road, Nungambakkam, Chennai 600 034

Bangalore
204, 2nd Floor, Embassy Classic, Vittal Mallya Road, Bangalore 560 001

Cochin
2nd floor, Tutus Tower, NH-47 Bypass, Padivattom, Cochin 682 024

Hyderabad
No. 3-6-363 & 3-6-1/1, Mahavir Chambers, 101,102, Liberty Square Stanza, Himayatnagar, Hyderabad 500 029

Area Offices

Hall No 116, 1st floor, A2, South Block, Bahu Plaza, Jammu

Agra
7th Floor, B-15/8, Shree Vrindavan Tower, Sanjay Place, Agra – 282001

Patna
Vasundhara Mall, 307-308, 3rd Floor, Rajapur Pul, East Boring Canal Road, Patna - 800001 (Bihar)

Raipur
629-630 , 6th Floor, Offizo Magneto, Labahandi, Raipur 492010

Nagpur
Plot No. 244, 1st Floor, Narayani House, Hill Road, Dharampeth Extn., Near Ram Nagar Square, Nagpur - 440010

Nasik
202, Rushiraj Towers, New Gangapur Naka, Opp Reliance Fresh, Gangapur Road, Nashik 422013

Surat
304, 3rd Floor, Above TGB Restaurant, Near Green Avenue Circle, PG Savani Road, Adajan, Surat- 395 009

Coimbatore

Central Arcade, 1st floor, Mini Byepass Road, Puthiyara, Calicut - 673 004

Trivandrum
2nd Floor, Geetanjali Chambers, Vazuthacaud, Trivandrum - 14

Vishakhapatnam
Door No. 10-5-58/1, Waltair Main Road Ram Nagar, Landmark - Top of Westside Store, RK Estates, Vishakhapatnam 530002

Complaints & Reviews

emi of car before delivery

I have booked a Maruti Swift on May 17th 2007. The dealer with whom i booked is Vitesse. They said the delivery of the car will take 3-4 weeks when i booked the car.

It has been 8 weeks now and Vitesse is only postponing the date of delivery each time i call them.
Unfortunately my EMI has started on July 01 2007. The bank is Citibank who has provided the loan. I want to take this matter up very seriously but i don't know who is to be blamed here. Is it Maruti??? Vitesse??? or Citibank???

Even in house loans, the bank does not start the EMI till the possession of the house has been given by the builder. Then why is it that my EMI has been taken even without any signs of the car???

forcing to take the damaged alto car instead of brand new car payment

I wish to bring your attention towards the bimal auto agency’s service that maruti in bangalore ha...

defective products!

The problem is with the car that I have purchased from true value of rana motors, new delhi. the car which I have purchased has got all the mechanical problems that a car can have. I have paid 2,81,000 rs. for a 2000 baleno vx. which is at least 1 lac rs higher than the market price. I had decided to pay this higher amount due to my faith in maruti's reliability but all in vain. the car has only done 3500 kms and I have countered a number of problem.

1. firstly there was no bolt in the crank which could have proved fatal. which was addressed to by the workshop and I hope would be fine in future. (this means cars in maruti true value can be given certification without even basic checks)

2. throttle body is faulty. rpm fluctuates when on idle. it is either very high at 2000 to 2500 rpm or the engine dies and comes to hault. fluctuates between 500 to 2500.

3. engine always over revs when moving that means the clutch is faulty (120 point check goes for a ride - basic things not set right before selling).

4. all the wheel bearings are worn out and make sound when car starts to move.

Rana motors sales and service dept says it is not there fault and they can not help it out.

I will move to the court and take help from media.

Thanks,
Vineet kaushik.

• Vi
    Vidhu Jun 26, 2007

Hi Vineet,

I am also planning to buy a 2000 Baleno. Please tell me what will be the cost that will have to be incurred after purchase of the car. Is the performance of an old (2000) baleno good! As you must have had experienced it by now.

Pleas let me know.

• Gu
    gurdeep Singh Jul 01, 2007

Rana motors are frequently doing the same to their customers.Vineet u may get in touch with maruti regional office.I am sure they would look in to the matter seriously are known to provide quick redressal.

• Am
    Amit Kumar Singh Jan 29, 2008

I am very cregy for dirving .

• Ad
    aditya Jul 17, 2008

i m planning to buy a maruti esteem or hyundi accent .
    ples tell what will the cost of both the cars and pls suggest me
    what will be the better option

delivery delay

Re: abt maruti, coimbatore / swift vdi We have booked swift diesel vdi (white) on 25.02.07 with premium...

utter dissatisfaction with the agency!

I want to inform you of my utter dissatisfaction with the agency and the car that I purchased (maruti swift diesel ldi - reg# ka01 mc 4516) in the month of april.

I currently own a chevrolet optra & a hyundai santro and have never had problems with the service centers. with the launch of the swift diesel, I decided to purchase a maruti suzuki swift ldi. I was informed that bimal is regarded as an excellent supplier of maruti suzuki cars. I therefore, requested one of your sales representatives ramu - team leader to provide me with a demo of the variant. I was extremely satisfied and decided to purchase the same and made full payment on the same day. I later noticed that I had been charged rs. 1200 extra for an extended warranty service which was added by one of your sales representatives and this was something I did not opt for.

I received a call two weeks from the date of payment from mr kiran pinto and was requested to take delivery of the car from your indranagar office at 3:00 pm. I was then made to wait for two and a half hours as the tints, side door strips etc. were not installed. I received delivery of the car only at 5:30 pm. after which, I drove to the nearest gas station and noticed three dents on the car - front left fender, rear door and rear quarter. I then returned back to the dealership and they advised that it could have happened during delivery of the vehicle and I was requested to drop the car off for tinkering and painting during the first service. this caused utter grief as the car was damaged on delivery. I was promised by the sales manager and customer services manager at your indranagar office that the above issue will be resolved.

After two days I noticed that the engine switched off every 2 kilometers. I was then asked by ramu, to contact one of your asst. works managers - prabhu from the whitefield office and was advised that I needed to leave the car for tests, which I did very promptly. I also requested them to fix the dents and complete the paint job on this car. I left for the us on the 27th of april for 11 days and returned to india on the 7th of april only to figure out that there was a problem with the sensor's on the clutch which caused the engine to stall. however, this issue still occurs and my car does switch off.

The paint job was not complete, and also the front two pillars were not stickered right at the time of delivery. I was asked to wait for two more days which I did without complaining. I was then given delivery of the car on the 9th of may at 6 pm only to find that the under body of the front bumper was damaged by your staff and touched up by putting paint! they have also scribbled on the steering wheel with a ball point pen! also, the car had been used for 88 kilometers and the tank was 1/2 empty. (I am not sure if you need to run the car for 88 kilometers to test it). the stickering of the front pillars was still not complete and I was made to wait to complete this job at your whitefield office.

What made me extremely furious was the fact that the ganesha idol which was placed on the dashboard was stolen by your staff. I raised the issue with the assistant works manager - prabhu & the works manager - senthil kumar who told me that they would call me back on the 8th and deliver the ganesha to my residence, which obviously did not happen!!!

It is now over a week since I received any response from your team. unfortunately, the problem remains unresolved.

• Cu
    Customer Apr 22, 2008

Dear Mr.Gautam,

There is no wonder Bimal autos behaved the way it did. I have been having a tough time asking for a refund from Bimal for my booking amount for an SX4. Bimal is the worst dealer and I think their dealership license should be revoked by Maruti. They also indulge in malpractices such as unplugging the speedometer / odometer cable and giving the same car for test-drives and using it for their own travel uses.

Moral of the story: There are a whole lot of good dealers out there in Bangalore. Bimal is the worst choice. I learnt it the hard way and I guess you did too.

I hope you somehow got your issues resolved. It is indeed very pathetic that they wrote on your steering wheel. I wonder what they would have done if I had continued my booking!

cheated by maruti auto card

I received call few days back saying I am pre-approved customer to entitle the Maruti Auto Card and after explaining the benefits of this card I thought to go for it and customer representative (I didn't note down the name but the call was from Gurgaon) took all the confidential information and said I will be receiving card in next 15 days. Instead I received an email saying we are regret to inform you that you haven't been approved for this card!!! I feel cheated as customer representative is saying its pre-approved and later on I get an email its not approved!!! Did anyone also came across such incidence? Shall I go ahead and take appropriate legal action to prevent confidential information which I have provided to them? Any input will be appreciated.

manish gaur Jun 15, 2007

• Yo
    Yogesh Save Jul 30, 2008

yes. i did also face such type of incidance where i was expecting a card and got letter from Citibank stating that "we are regret to inform you that you haven't been approved for this card!!! " in my case i was having good relation with citibank in terms of personal loan.I had rejected there CC offer before many time as they were normal as any other card. but as this was useful with my Maruti car i was looking for it. I thing this is cheating from Maruti as it is maruti service and they are doing lots of advertising of "Maruti Autocard" to attracts customer. When i called up Maruti they said they are nothing to do with Auto card as it is solely depend on Citibank...This is Cheating from Maruti and Citibank...

bad servicing of vehicle

I stay in a remote place in assam. I purchased one maruti wagonr in march2006 from your authorised dealer based in guwahati (pallavi motors pvt. ltd). during my 2nd servicing, I had mentioned about the sound coming out from the front right side, while driving thru bad road. the sound is something like bubbling sound and I suspected, it might be of tie rod end. when the vehicle was delivered, I was told that all the jobs have benn done. to my surprise nothing was done and the problem still persists.

Then I called up customer care at pallavi motors, where I was told to bring my car during 3rd servicing & they will rectify the defect then.

Subsequently, I had sent my car on the 4th of may'07 after giving all the details of the jobs to be done. this time also nothing has been done and the problem still persists. sir, I stay in a remote place and it is not possible for me to come to guwahati every now n then. I am very very disappointed with the after sales service of yours authorized dealer. I am regretting for buying a vehicle from maruti udyog limited. during my 3rd servicing I had even told that - whatever parts are required to be changed I am ready to pay for it, but still the response is very poor. overall, I had a very poor experience with pallavi motorsx, guwahati, assam. I am surprised, being such a reputed company, how can you have dealers like this, who doe snot even understand the job or does not want to understand and is not customer friendly. shame on you.

• Ta

11th Floor,
    Jeevan Perkashan Building,
    25, Kasturba Gandhi Marg,
    NEW DEHLI-110001

SUB: - Complaint of SWIFT VDI bears engine no. 1007243, Chasis No. 217540, Temp registration no.UCY0007865T, Registration No. HRO2Q7330 Purchase from M/S PANDIT AUTOMOBILES (saharanpur) PVT LTD, AMBALA ROAD, SAHARANPUR

I, TARUN AGGARWAL Director VATA PAPERS LIMITED had purchased the above said brand new vehicle made by MARUTI UDHYOG LIMITED. From very first day of purchase I felt that I had made a wrong decision to buy the maruti product.

This is only due to the vehicle by which I got so many problems like steering noise, clutch paddle vibration, noise during break, missing on a speed of 60-70 kmph, pulling on left hand side. I ask these problems to M/S PANDIT AUTOMOBILES PRIVATE LIMITED, JAGADHARI on dated 20th march 2007. They ask to send the vehicle to the workshop. After the whole day checking, they said that the ECM of the above vehicle is defective. After diagnosing the said problem they send the vehicle back to me. No prescription I found to remove the disease.

Then I regular make the phone call to Mr. Ravinder Kamboj (09812455896) (works manager jagadhari) to solve the problem. Finally on 24th march they ask to send the vehicle. For the whole day of keeping the vehicle they had done service also and finally refuse us to solve the above matter and also ask to talk to the seller of vehicle. I Said to him that the seller is your sister concern and we had made the deal here but the enable us to intervene.

Then I talk to Mr. Randhir (09997099197) (works manager Saharanpur). He said to me to send the vehicle to Saharanpur. On demand I send the vehicle to Saharanpur but they refuse to entertain the vehicle. I exclaimed! What is this? Am me a fool? But what can I do, like a foolish fellow I get back the vehicle after getting an assurance to repair the brand new vehicle for after 3-4 days.

Now it becomes a daily routine to make a call to Mr. Ravinder, Mr. Randhir but all fails. Only my call can make them disturb. Then I got contact no. of Mr. Supreet (09871281296) (ASM UP). After discussing with him, he said to send the vehicle at Saharanpur.

On dated 11/04/2007 at 8.00 am I left the vehicle at Saharanpur. There they hold the vehicle for two days. On date 12th April they get back the vehicle in same position which was very first day with a punishment of the whole tank of fuel was consumed, Rs 250 billed to me for wheel balancing, and also with an assurance note “ALL LOCKS AND ECM NEEDS TO CHANGE”. Also I only found harassment with brand new vehicle for last 27 days.

Till today I got only lolly pops, after a regular phone call at last on dated 24th April the ECM and Locks was changed. I feel I had done a great job. My working to repair a brand new vehicle was got cleared. Now my vehicle performs ok.
    But after 2- 3 days my illusion become over and I strikes down on the earth of reality. I found that after changing the ECM and Locks all problems are as it is. So I get depressed too much. I could not imagine what I have to do. I only feel that I had made a mistake to buy the MARUTI PRODUCT. I had purchase a great problem after paying Rs 550000/- aprox .from MARUTI UDHYOG LIMITED.

Now in last 54 days of purchase of the above vehicle a minimum of 70 calls I made to your associates and minimum 15 to 18 visit of a brand new vehicle to the workshop for repair. And now they are again asking to send the vehicle to the workshop. Now what I have to do? As I am in the touring job, I need vehicle to much, in last days when I send the vehicle to workshop I need to hire the taxi and you know better how much taxi costs.

I can not think what I have to do now. Till date 8500 km of running the vehicle I have no favorable solution. Only seems to close my business for few days and make a regular attendance to the workshop of MARUTI UDHYOG LIMITED.

At last my humble request with folded hand to you please intervene the whole matter and get it possible to change the vehicle. Remember one thing always courts are open for all.

Thanking you and looking forward for better future relationships.

Sincerely,

TARUN AGGARWAL
    S/O SH.ROSHAN LAL AGGARWAL
    H.NO. 193, HARI PERSHAD COLONY
    YAMUNA NAGAR.
    092540-83800

C/C
    1. Regional Office (north 1)
    2. Regional Office (central)
    3. Pandit Automobiles, Jagadhari

Mr.Mangesh Kulkarni.
    Customer Care Service
    Wonder Cars Ltd.
    Pimpri, Pune – 411018.

The following is the text of letter addressed to Maruti Udyog Limited (Customer Care)

Dear Sir

I would like to bring following grievances for your kind attention and necessary action.
    In respect of my Maruti Alto (Make – 2006) ( Reg No. MH – 14, AM 9306.)

On 21st May 2008 my vehicle was having some battery related problem. I could push start it and took the vehicle at nearest authorized Service Station i.e M/s WONDER CARS LIMITED, MIDC F –II Block, Pimpri, Pune – 411018 which happens to be nearest Authorized Service Center near my residence.

1.The vehicle was referred to Service Center at around 1.30 p.m. and after noticing the battery defect I requested the Service Adviser (Mr.Swapnil) to book the vehicle for regular paid service of the vehicle.

2.The vehicle battery was inspected immediately however the decision to accept the
    Vehicle for regular paid service was kept pending owning to Lunch-break I was asked to contact again after lunch-break

3.My request for regular paid up service was not attended up to 6.30 p.m. and when
    Contacted again the service adviser had refused to accept the said vehicle for
    Servicing on the pretext that there is heavy delivery schedule. From 1.30 p.m. till
    6.30 p.m. my vehicle was lying at Service Station and no action was taken.

4.Since my vehicle was in break down condition and owning to battery problem it could not be started again I requested to book the vehicle for next days service and also requested to park the vehicle within the Service Center premises. The said Service Adviser refused to book it for next days servicing and I was asked to remove the vehicle from the Service Center. At around 7.00 p.m. I had to remove my vehicle, which was in break down condition.

5.Considering that the Service Center might have parking problem I took the
    Vehicle to the Show Room of Wonder Cars located around 2 Kms away from the Service Center and again approached to Service Advisor and requested him to kindly book the vehicle for next days service schedule and arrange to pick it up from company show room. Since the vehicle was in break down condition I had no other option other then to refer it for immediate servicing.

6.The said Service Adviser even refused come out of his office and conveyed message through third person that the he will not book the same for next days booking. When requested again to confirm next date available for serving he refused to confirm. Further as no confirmation was forthcoming also the Service Adviser was not even willing to talk to me I was left with no option other than to remove my vehicle from company show room at 8.30 p.m.

7.From 21st May 2008 till today my vehicle is lying in break down condition and your authorized service center is neither allowing me to park my vehicle in front of Service Center nor in a position to confirm the date available for servicing.

In addition to this I had other two wonderful experiences with the same dealer, I would like to share with you.

On 29th November 2006 riot broke out in Pune city and several vehicles were damaged. The front screen and side windows of the car were damaged. All the glass pieces were scattered inside the vehicle. When I requested pick up facility the dealer refused to pick up the car on the pretext that their Staff members may get injured .by broken glass pieces Finally I had to drive the damaged car to service station and get it repaired..

During the first week of March 2008 the vehicle was referred for minor repair and special request was made to check the battery. However the vehicle was delivered to me without any final inspection and the battery was not properly checked. Even the distilled water level inside the battery was not checked it was totally empty. On the second day of delivery the vehicle broke down and I had to rectify the battery defect from other agency. .
    In view of above developments please clarify what is the use of so called warranty of initial period of Two years and also extended warranty of another two years when dealer is not even allowing to park break down vehicle in front of Service Center.

Leave aside the co-called 24 hours pick up service facility, The said dealer is not proving any break down facility and when the customer himself is referring the matter for servicing the dealer is not even allowing entry of vehicle inside his work -shop premises.

The Service Adviser is not willing confirm the date of service. Since your dealer is busy in entertaining new customers. The initial period of two years have already gone and I had three horrible experiences narrated above what is the faith of remaining warranty period of another two years.

Sir, I shall remain thankful if you could kindly appraise me of your views on above developments.

Thanking you.

COMPLAIN CONSTANT STAND AFTER SERVICES

• Vi
    viral Nov 27, 2008

Dear Sir,

This is to convey to you my continued Disatisfaction with your service. I have a Maruti Alto 2003 model reparied and serviced by you on 14/11/2008 invoice no 003876 Job no 2050, where by three things had to be repaired and service
    1.Suspension system had to be replaced and overhalued which included balancing and alingment.
    2.A/C although working properly needed some charging and service.
    3.Brake pads
    After charging me 24000/- for the same I am left with a feeling of being cheated and Dissatified.

1.The steering still pulls on the Right ( Although you claim the alighment is done)
    2.A/C which is blown off on the road twice now and left unfucntional completely.
    3.The radiator is also blown off now which never needed any repairs but was flushed and service.
    4.The brakes still make a squealing noise

When approached your personal, Mr Khalid claims the ECM is gone bad and needs to be replaced which is a cost of 15000/-

Sir,
    How do you explain a car that needed suspension and Ac service working well ending up with an ECM problem after all of your service not to mention the repairs done?

I have reasons to believe I am cheated in the name of Maruti Authorised sercice station and dont see a difference between a road side garage and a Maruti Authorised Garage any more where you cant trust.

I am a Middle class person for whome time is of essense and dont believe in getting into lenghty litigations and running after your personal.But to say the least you have lost more then the money is my Trust.

Concider this mail as my last hope in Zentia, Maruti and its service

Regards

Yogesh Ponda 9821606561

• Mo
    mohammed Jan 06, 2009

Dear Sirs,
    I purchased Maruthi Dsire from POPULAR VEHICLE AND SERVICE, CALICUT and the two services done from Popular Vehicle and services Ezhiladu, Payyannur. In the second service I complained about Head Lamp, Shock Absorber and Rear Strut, they informed me to that to repair within 15 days. Now the third service is coming and when I booking for the service through SHENONLAL they infomed I have to wait for three days more.

SERVICE DETAILS:
    First Service done on 10-11-08 service code is 4579.
    Second Service done on 04-12-08 service code is 4702.

• Dr
    DR ANIL KUMAR DHAR Nov 18, 2009

i sent my wagon r bearing registration no jko2 w 6736 to shaurya motors jammu for servicing and after the vehicle for 2 days and charging rs 5200/= they have returned my vehicle virtually in same condition. shaurya motors in jammu are providing worst service and maruti company in not taking any action against them.

dr anil kumar dhar
    jammu

• Na
    Nagithimmaiah Dec 21, 2009

I have also faced the same problem with my new Swift Dezire, where in M/S Mandovi Motors of Bagalore has taken more than a moth to repair the car & even to day they have not delievered. It looks like they have an understanding with insurance company & they are not replacing the door since a month. They are sttill trying to repair the door, mean while damaging the right fender & front & rear bumpers.

Its very pathetic situation to deal with irresponsible people like this Mondovi motors rather it is Maruti Suzuki. I spoke this morning with Suzuki Japan to address this issue.

Nagi
    Bangalore

• Mr
    mridul kumar gogoi Feb 08, 2010

when van is on not glwoing malfuction indicator and unable starting van

• As
    Ashok kapoor Feb 17, 2010

Dear Sir,

I, Ashok Kapoor, purchased a Swift LXi on Dec 26, 2008 from Rohan Motors Dehradun (Chtakrata Road).I would like a inform you that i'm in relationship with Maruti Since 14 Years this is my 4th Car.

I've bought my car from dehradun (Rohan motor) but now days i'm staying with my son in Delhi.
    last month i been to dehradun & i've given my car to Rohan Motor for my 3 Service.

Car Details: Swift LXi (White)
    Registration No. & Date UK-07-X-3066, Jan 06, 2009
    Owner's name: Mr. Ashok Kapoor
    Chassis No. MA3EKE41S00339113
    Engine No.G13BBN435942

Last Servicing did on 27 jan 2010 By ROHAN MOTORS Dehradun

i was very much impressed with the good quality of servicing by maruti dealer but this time i'm very upset because after my 3 servicing i didnt find any changes in my car i would like to raise a point which i'm facing:

1: while driving the consumption of petrol is getting more,

2: The driving is not so smooth, i've to press more throttle for the speed of 60KM/hr (if 1 person is sitting in the car)

3: if 5 person is sitting in the car my car dont allow me to drive at the speed of 80 Km/hr.

4: whenever i switch on the Fan the dust comes out in the car. and if i switch on the Air conditioner some stinking smell out.

5: Rohan Motors Guys changed the Oil & Filter in front me due to that also i didnt find any changes in my car its giving me a feeling like they just washed the car and did nothing else.

These are my points which which i would like you to consider it asap.
    i'll reach to dehradun by 24 of this month (Feb)

My Contact details are
    Ashok Kapoor: 9910223910 (Delhi) & 9897522391 (Dehradun)
    My Son No. Amit Kapoor 9650600160

i hope you will respond to my email as soon as possible & in future this will not happen again.

Thanking you
    A family member of maruti
    Ashok kapoor

maruti auto card not received!

When i got my car 1st service then i applied for maruti auto card. But after 6 months i have not received my auto card. This is totally unacceptable service! Beware people!

• Ta
    Tarun Sharma Jul 04, 2007

I got my M800 serviced at M/s Mandovi Motors Pvt Ltd, JP Nagar, 3rd Phase, Banglaore-78 on 08/07/2006 and was encouraged by the executive to apply for Maruti Auto Card which I did, handing over all required documents to him along with the application form.

It's been almost a year now and couple of more paid service visits to the same service station, regular follow-up with M/s Mandovi Motors executive, follow-up with MUL executives (e-mail) and last but not least written communication to Citibank has not resulted in award of Auto Card to me. Most frustrating is MUL's intransigence in sorting this out and M/s Mandovi with each visit attempting to lure you again into going for the Auto Card?

I have serious doubts over MUL's sincerity in making it's customers really reap benefits out of the Auto Card gimmick.

Is somebody listening and suggest ways to crack this. Thanks

• Sr
    sreelatha Oct 02, 2007

Dear sir,
    I have purchased a new maruti 800 Authorised dealer of bhopal
    (Mp)M/s.Jeewan Motors P ltd,Arera Hills,bhopal vide DC No.7000332 dated 07.6.07.,that time the marketing personnels are give good resopnse and respect.After our procurement of vehicle,our 2 friends are procured the same model vehicle throuh our source.The name is Mr.Anil Kumar and Mr.Subrahmanium.But the Marketing people of jeewan motors are refused to give credit points for my autoard.I think this a cheating against your valued cusotmers.The last time I requiested to Mr.Shahadab khan (sales executive of Jeewan motors)to issue the credit point,but I received his answer very toughy language.We are very thanks for the issue of autocard from maruti udyog,but the dealers are negletcted the rules and they are doing the work his own way.I am very shameful to your authorised dealer jeewan motors,and his sales personnel they are not any responsibility after sale of a vehicle or there valued customers
    Please take necessary action and agive justic

sreelatha
    09926311966
    bhopal

• Ku
    Kumar Nov 21, 2007

I had applied for Maruti Auto Card in July 2007. Even after several inquires, I have not received the card nor there is any response.

• La
    Lalita Malhotra Dec 29, 2008

Dear Sir

I am Lalita Malhotra.

Maruti Udhyog availing a facility of an Auto Card i.e. Royalty card on every Purchase of Maruti Product. I bought a Maruti WagorR on October 19, 2007.

On every refernce of maruti product i.e. car, maruti gives us a 1000 points as royalty. These points work as a cash which can only be redeemed during service of car or on buying maruti product from an authorised service station or dealer.

I refer a Maruti car at Rohan Motors Ghaziabad on May 2008 through which I earn 1000 points.I asked one of the representative of Rohan Motors (Mr. Alok) to put on the points. He told me I will do Please do see me after a week and meanwhile use Auto Card as a Credit card somewhere at Dauji Service Station and Credit Rs.310/-. I came to know when received a statement from Citi Bank. I didn't take any action I thought there is some misunderstanding.
    On 19 October 2008, my son Mr. Ankit Malhotra been to Rohan Motors, Ghaziabad for Servicing. They made a bill exatly of Rs.1000/- so he asked them to redeemed 1000 points, I earned refering a car. Instead of pay off those points Cashier of Rohan Motors, Ghaziabad credit an amount of Rs.1000/- through an Auto Card which also work as a Credit Card. So again Citi Bank send me a bill/statement.
    This time I been to Rohan motors on 26 October 2008 for an explanation, I asked Auto Card Representative (Mr.Yatinder Singla) he told me no issue sir i'l take care of it and will let you know. Meanwhile Citi Bank kept on accumulating an amount and now they are asking me to pay the amount of Rs.2527.78/- within next 3 days to being reported as a defaulter.

Please help me as soon as possible.

Regards
    Lalita Malhotra

• Ju
    jude Feb 18, 2009

Please write to citibank and call up the maruti helpline to make a complaint.This is no use writting it here.contact [email protected] or call us at 1800 - 1800 - 180.Email citibank at [email protected] .

Cheers!!!

Jude

non delivery of autocard

As a customer of maruti udyog ltd. I should get all the facilities the company has promised to its customer...

deceptive business practices!

My name is Anish Agarwal and I am writing this complaint with reference to a Maruti Esteem VXI purchased from...

delayed delivery and extortion

A copy of email to Maruti Udyog Limited: Dear Mr Khattar, I had booked a Maruti Zen Estilo (Champaigne...

everything went wrong once I bought from maruti!

A copy of email to Maruti:

Dear maruti team,

My name is paras, and I bought a maruti zen estilo recently. The details of which are as :

My Name : Paras Allawadi
Engine No. : 3225969
Vehicle delivered by Executive : Mr. gurbachan Singh
Vehicle bought from : Aalianz Automobiles, safdarjung enclave, new delhi
Payment : Full Down Payment

This was my very first experience with maruti. But I am very-2 sorry to tell you that from day one my experience with maruti has been a “PATHETIC” one. I am writing to you, hoping that “MAY BE” this would help me in getting things fixed up. Some of the problems faced by me are as :

• When I visited the Aalianz showroom on 11-01-2017, no body was able to guide me about the exact formalities to be completed. I was running from pillar to post to get the details but your so called customer care executives were busy doing other things.

• The car that was chosen by me was already 30 kms driven. and only my car was showing 30 kms and none other cars parked there. And I was explained that sir, this car has been driven from the factory to the showroom.

• It took me 3 hrs to get the delivery of the car.

• The card was parked in a dusty and appearance was as of a trash bin. It was all covered with dust and despite repeated requests, no body even bothered to take the car out of that area. And I could not go to that place as it was not accessible due to lot of other cars parked around it.

• The price communicated to me was incorrect of Zen Estilo (Lxi, bright red color). When I again confirmed the price from the executive sitting there his answer was as – “YOU ARE TALKING TO A PERSON DIRECTLY FROM MARUTI, HIS ANSWER IS THE CORRECT ONE. AND YOU GET YOURSELF UPDATED BEFORE BLAMING HIM FOR THE INCORRECT PRICE.” The argument continued for 30-35 minutes, where he was not at all ready even to check the price once again.

• And to my surprise, when I told him that I had already confirmed the price, he said –“YES MR ALLAWADI, YOU WERE RIGHT. BUT PLS DON’T MIND. THESE KIND OF SMALL MISTAKES DO HAPPEN”.

• Now today is April 1st 2017. its been almost three years and I have still not rcvd my R.C. and no satisfactory answer was given by the showroom people when I contacted them several times in the past.

• Moreover to my horror, when I contacted then today, they told me that my R.C is lying with them for quiet some time. They did not even bothered to inform me.

• And the R.C. has a H.P. of ICICI bank on it. But I already had made the full and final payment for the same on the date of delivery itself.

• AND NOW AGAIN THEY ARE PUTTING THE BLAME ON SOMEONE ELSE AND NO SATISFACTORY REPLY HAS BEEN GIVEN TO ME.

And after having so many problems with Maruti, I am regretting my decision to go for a maruti car.

Let me add something. I am already having a santro, and the experience with their team is EXCELLENT, and I ‘ll make sure that if I or my family or my relatives or my friends would go for a car in future, that surely WOULD NOT BE ANY OF MARUTI’S PRODUCTS.

• Ra
    RAHUL PURWAR Jul 28, 2010

My name is Rahul Purwar, I have done service my Car vechile number UP71 F7799 from Service Centre situated at Kanpur, named KTL Kanpur, Ramadevi. Uttar Pradesh India. I am really not satisfied with the services provided by service centre and paid my full amount as per invoice raised. When I complaint to Manager he did not respond porperly.

Required necessary action from your side.

Thanks & Brgds
    Rahul Purwar
    Fathepur. Uttar Pradesh.

pdi not done

A copy of email to Maruti Suzuki:

This is to bring to your notice the lated efforts of your franchisee showroom- Alliance Automobiles, Safdarjung, New Delhi in taking action against a complaint made for a new Maruti 800 car DL2CN 6234 purchased on.

The aforementioned car was delivered without the PDI check and the AC was not working. The complaint was registered to Mr. Sandeep, an executive in the showroom, on the same day. The following day a complaint (No. 268117) was also registered on 23 March at 12 noon with Maruti Customer care executive 'Smriti' and thereafter to the Manager of the Showroom- Mr. Vivek Puri. Till date no action has been taken on the same, and no communication has been received from the customer care or from the showroom.

Such a languid response is extremely unbecoming from a seemingly professional organization such as Maruti.

Chun Chun Goel Apr 28, 2008

This mail is jut a reminder to Maruti, that it is not been able to cater to its customer complaints or respond to them. I am a owner of Swift and my problem starts by buying the car. Its been one and half year and the response of Maruti is extremely regrettable. Initially, the dealer who provided me the car failed to make the calls for services and refused for pickup and dropping of my car for service.

Now Mauti anounce a gift on completion of 1.5 lakhs car on road and does not consider it necessary to listen or call back to customer leave alone dispatch the gift.

My coupon number is 163451 which was redeemed on 12 th October, 2007 and the gift is still not dispatched to me.

I have made n... number of calls and got n... of complaint numbers. First one being 520202 dated December 3, 2007 and the last being 607862 dated March 27, 2008. As per your executives the gift was dipatched on March 7, 2008. I fail to understand that it takes more yhan 6 months to dispatch the gift. I own other brand cars apart from Maruti, and they have prompt responses to customer complaints.

I am regretting to be a part of Maruti's so called family where it takes false pride in being number one service provider. My experience however has been very unpleasant.

Hoping against hope that someone will respond.

• Gi
    Girish sharma Aug 21, 2008

I had replaced my front mirron from Kumar Automobiles Okhla,
    in Insurance but after 3 days mirrion had given a hair line in center. As per discussed with Mr kumar and Mr Arminder they are saying its a stone mark, but its not yet its was fault when they were fixing the mirron. I request to please given me in writing but they can't give us. I thought they are making fool to customers. Please suggest me what should I do with him.

with Regards
    Girish sharma

delay in delivery

A copy of email to Maruti Udyog Limited: Dear Mr. Khattar, It is with extreme disappointment and distre...

new swift diesel engine complaint

I bought a new Maruti Suzuki Swift diesel, last week. The same say itself, the car's engine was too much...

maruri nri is a fraud - cheating people through false advertisement!

I am NRI presently settled in Netherlands. Attracted by the advertisement of Maruti for their "Dil Se" NRI...

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices