Maruti Suzuki India / Maruti Udyog Logo

Maruti Suzuki India / Maruti Udyog

Having problems with Maruti Suzuki India / Maruti Udyog?

+91 114 678 1000 (Head Office)
1, Nelson Mandela Road, Vasant Kunj

B-1, Pick Up Bhawan, Ground Floor, Vibhuti Khand, Gomti Nagar, Lucknow, 226 010

Panchkula
SCO 81, 1st floor, Sector-5, Near Shalimar Mall, Panchkula 134 109

Jaipur
7th Floor, Pooja Towers, District, Nanakramguda, 3, Gopalpura Byepass, Tonk Road, Jaipur 302 018

Kolkata
L & T Chamber, 4th floor, 16th Camac Street, Kolkatta 700 017

Ranchi
4th Floor, Rohini Complex, Opp Hotel Apsara, 56, Circular Road, Ranchi, 834 001

Guwahati
5A, 5th Floor, Above City Mart Shopping Mall, 724, Peac Enclave, Ulubari, Guwahati 781 007

Bhubaneswar
Unit 605 & 606 (6th floor), Utkal Signature, Cuttack-Bhubaneswar Road, NH-5, Pahal, Bhubaneswar 752 101

Mumbai
602, Madhava Building, Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra (East), Mumbai 400 051

Pune
7th Floor, North Block, Sacred World, Near Shinde Chhatri, Wanawadi, Pune 411 040

Ahmedabad
211, Iskon Mall, Above Star India Bazaar, Jodhpur Cross Road, Satellite Road, Ahmedabad 380 015

Indore
3rd Floor, Commerce House, 7 Race Course Road, Indore 452 001

Chennai
7th Floor, Capital Towers, 180, Kodambakkam High Road, Nungambakkam, Chennai 600 034

Bangalore
204, 2nd Floor, Embassy Classic, Vittal Mallya Road, Bangalore 560 001

Cochin
2nd floor, Tutus Tower, NH-47 Bypass, Padivattom, Cochin 682 024

Hyderabad
No. 3-6-363 & 3-6-1/1, Mahavir Chambers, 101,102, Liberty Square Stanza, Himayatnagar, Hyderabad 500 029

Area Offices

Hall No 116, 1st floor, A2, South Block, Bahu Plaza, Jammu

Agra
7th Floor, B-15/8, Shree Vrindavan Tower, Sanjay Place, Agra – 282001

Patna
Vasundhara Mall, 307-308, 3rd Floor, Rajapur Pul, East Boring Canal Road, Patna - 800001 (Bihar)

Raipur
629-630 , 6th Floor, Offizo Magneto, Labahandi, Raipur 492010

Nagpur
Plot No. 244, 1st Floor, Narayani House, Hill Road, Dharampeth Extn., Near Ram Nagar Square, Nagpur - 440010

Nasik
202, Rushiraj Towers, New Gangapur Naka, Opp Reliance Fresh, Gangapur Road, Nashik 422013

Surat
304, 3rd Floor, Above TGB Restaurant, Near Green Avenue Circle, PG Savani Road, Adajan, Surat- 395 009

Coimbatore

Central Arcade, 1st floor, Mini Byepass Road, Puthiyara, Calicut - 673 004

Trivandrum
2nd Floor, Geetanjali Chambers, Vazuthacaud, Trivandrum - 14

Vishakhapatnam
Door No. 10-5-58/1, Waltair Main Road Ram Nagar, Landmark - Top of Westside Store, RK Estates, Vishakhapatnam 530002

Complaints & Reviews

problem in facing claim

Dear Sir

This is to inform you that I have purchased a new Maruti Alto Lxi from Rajesh Motors Ltd.,Jaipur...in the month of September 07.
At the time when I have purchased the vehicle Insurance has been done by Maruti itself and I have received the Insurance copy..done by Natonal Insurance Company.
Now few days back I took my vehicle to maruti service center for some repairs there I came to know that myCar Insurance is not valid reason that the I am failing to submit the Insurance premium amont..
I could not understand that when I have paid the premium in cash to the dealer then why my claim could not be settled.
I am fail to understand that just only for such small claim i am facing this problem if at all the claim would have been big then would be definately a big trouble to me.
You are requested to look into the matter urgently & send an enquiry .
Rajesh Motor is now re named as Prem motors.
Timely redressal not done would force me to take legal action as i already have insurance copy.
waiting for an early revert.
Regards
Rudraksha

car service

Dear sir,

I jagadish gehlot is a owner of maruti alto lxi bought from lmj services ltd., jodhpur dealer code 6502 void invoice # 12531 dated 28/08/04
Product of maruti suzuki india ltd. (maruti udyog)

Allotment # 6502-j-10412

Chassis # 401176

Engine# 3113307

Color - z6z (p. silver)

As stated above ever since I have purchased this vehicle am facing various problems with the vehicle.

In brief

Miss ritu mathur wroye me a letter regarding services to be done on schedule and I have replied with a letter for her satisfaction that she had not checked the details before he reminder sent to me.

1. my cars mountion bolt got cut no 27/10/04 at kms.002424 new vehicle.

2. complained at lmj pali and repaired invoice # 003143 dated28/10/2004.

3. wrote letter to mul gurgaon and was replied by dr. k. kumar mul : service: cc: f [protected] dated 19/11/2004

4. the matter was addressed to lmj services jodhpur.

5. nothing has been done to date by the dealer

6. once again on 05/11/2005 the same problem occured and was repaired at lmj services nph road invoice #001567 dated 05/11/2005.

7. yesterday night once again the same mounting bolt has been broken and am planning to go to nph road lmj service sation.

8. why and how the same problem always occur everytime. despite of the repeted complaints your service people and workshop engineer doesn't have satisfactry reply or the remedy. why?

9. due to this my vehicle's has caused various problems and various allienments has been out of mark which to date as I feel are not up the mark and due to this gear transmission. body, susspension, wheel, enginge mounting, and various other parts have started shaking.

10.in past I have mentioned the same problems in writing to the dealer and they have not done any thing to rectify the same.

11. due to the above said reasons I feel my vehicle's transmission assembly also got damaged and the same was replaced by mul under extended warrenty invoice # 000545 dated 27/02/2007 lmj nph road jodhpur.

Now as of to date the vehicle is at my residence lying damaged as mentioned above that is the mounting bolt has been broken once again.

I request to kindly look in to matter deeply and sort out all the related problems at earliest.

Thanks and regards.

Jagadish gehlot.

[protected] c-77, rooprajat township, opp. bhadu market pal road jodhpur 342003..[protected]

• Mu
    Murli Subramanian Jul 29, 2008

Hello,

I took the delivery of Swift Vxi on 20/06/08, from 22/07/08. It generates a noise when I try to put the reverse gear. I spoke to service engineer the next day in khivraj motors Pvt. Ltd. mount road, Chennai regarding that. He said it was a minor problem and it will be resolved in first service. Please note that on 24/07/08, it was declared by a service advisor from ABT adyar that it was a manufacturing defect after a thorough inspection. They wanted me to leave the car for 2 days with them to investigate on the clutch and the gear box. I am not happy and am highly disappointed because a big brand like Maruti has made me question my purchasing decision. A new car doesn't require such kind of repairs in the initial stage itself. I would like to have answers to these questions:

How will a new car have a problem in the clutch even before it reaches 1000 km or before it is given to first service?
    What kind of PDI was done by the dealer?
    Why did maruti sell the defective car?
    Why maruti is investigating after the sale of the defective car?

As I am not satisfied with Maruti’s delivery, I urge Maruti to take the car back and return my money.

Regards,
    Murli Subramanian

• Ka
    Kailash Mudliar Sep 03, 2008

Dear Sir,

First I would like to introduce myself; I am Kailash Mudliar working with well known electronic retail company as commercial head for m.p.

I have purchased Maruti omni one year back on 31.07.07 from your dealer Patel Motors and felt very proud to become a member of MARUTI FAMILY; now I am forced to make complaint, since I am not satisfied with the service provided by the Dealer in last one month; they are well in reminding to the customer for the due dates for servicing & insurance. But the service which they are providing is very pathetic.

Since my third servicing was due so I had given my vehicle to Patel motors on 26.07.08 for just routine servicing. When I had taken the delivery of the vehicle I noticed that the door of driver side is not locking properly which I informed to the dealer, to rectify the problem the dealer had sent there technician to my residence; he has bent the door with hands and informed me that the problem has been rectified and I also felt that time the door was looking properly, but when I went for drive I noticed that the problem is still there which once again I informed to the dealer.

Again on 13.08.08 when I had given vehicle for washing, I informed the service supervisor to check the problem, but when I went to service center in the evening to take the delivery of the vehicle I found that the problem was not rectified and even not attended, when I enquired with the service supervisor then only he called a mechanic to rectify the problem, immediately mechanic brought hammer and started hammering on small iron rod provided on body of the vehicle to look the door without observing what is the actual problem, PLEASE TELL ME CAN CUSTOMER WILL TOLERATE THIS, when he could not rectify the problem I had been told to take the vehicle to body shop.

When I refused to go to body shop alone, the service supervisor accompanied with me, again there also the person who was attending my vehicle started twisting / bending the door without observing the reason, when he was just trying all this I observed that the driver seat was getting jerks when the door is pushed to lock, this I have informed to the person and very surprised that driver seat was not properly fixed due to which the door was not getting properly locked. Since so many experiments have been made with the door still the door is not getting properly locked.

Further on 31.08.08 when I have inserted the key to start the vehicle, I shocked when I noticed that the battery was totally discharged, immediately I called the authorized Exide service center to check the battery and he informed me that the cell of the battery is totally dry and might not be recovered. I GOT SURPRISED HOW THE CELLS CAN BE DRY WHITHIN A MONTH AS THE LAST SERVICING WAS DONE ON 26.07.08., when I confirmed with the dealer whether they do the inspection of the battery in routine free service as per the free service book or not, he confirmed me that the same is being inspected and in the counter of the third service coupon it is marked as checked, when it is checked on 26.07.08 how it can be dry in 36 days.

DUE TO THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE DEALER THE BATTERY GOT DAMAGED AND COULD NOT BE RECOVERED EVEN AFTER 24 HOURS PUTTING IT ON PROPER CHARGING, IS THIS TYPE OF FREE SERVICE BEING PROVIDED BY MARUTI UDYOG LTD, CAN YOU TELL ME WHO WILL BEAR THE LOSS?

Now I have doubt whether the dealer has changed / filled or not the engine oil, Break oil, front wheel bush for which they have charged amount from me during the free service check up.

This I had informed on your help line 1800 1800 180 on 31.08.08 itself but not received any response from Maruti Udyog ltd.

Since I am also from service company I know very well how important is single customer also & how we can satisfy the loyal customer.

Thanks,

• Ra
    Ramniwas Malik Sep 24, 2010

To,

APRA MOTORS

Subject: - VEHICLE SERVICING ISSUE.

Sir,

As discuss with you regarding of Company “DL 9C L 6705

Maruti Van”. My vehicle has a Blocked Damaged since

22-08-2010 and I was Submit my car to your Mahipalpur

Apra Motors. After submit of Car your Mahipalpur Apra

Motors gave a promise to me that your Car will be recovering

From the blocked damaged in only 15 days. Now, after 1 month

5 days your company not giving me a good Response. Your

Company facilities has not good and also you’re Mahipalpur

Apra Motors Member’s Mr. Rahul and Service Advisor

Mr. Gaurav Tayegi I am not satisfied with both of them.

I am not satisfied for your product and service.

“If you will not take a serious action against this matter then I will

Inform to consumer court to make a case against company”.

Regards

Ramniwas Malik

S/o Late. Karan Singh Malik

service issue, new un-used spare wheel changed

: Dear sir, I purchased a new car Maruti Alto LXI from them on 23rd July 2017. On second free service on 23rd January 2017, my spare wheel from boot was changed which I informed them on 27th January after realizing at the time of changing the wheel when it got punctured. I made several calls to them to check this but in vain. Finally, one of the customer care officer name Bhavna called me to their office and forced me to take back my complaint by saying that the spare wheel was not changed but it was rotated after the wheel balancing was done. But my spare wheel was absolutely new and un used. This clearly made me understand that my wheel was changed by their service department staff either intentionally or unintentionally but ultimately I m at great loss. When I was trying to explain Mr. Sethi and Ms. Bhavna the same, they were not at all listening to me and told me to lodge a case and they are ready to face any consequences. Sir this is a very serious matter, I request your support to me in this regard. I requested them to give me their CEO's, Mr. Rajiv Gambir's mobile number but they refused, this also clearly indicates their intention.

• Ac
    A Consumer Sep 07, 2009

Is somebody listening here ?????

vishal tyagi Sep 05, 2010

THIS

is to bring into your kind attention that i purchase alto lxi from pasco old gurgaon road . the car had got pathetic avg 8km/ltr

which is not acceptable by its standard . and customer service of pasco is so bad that they are arrogant and rude no body listens

even i tried to speak wid manager cust service but she was not available.i am highly disappointed by their behaviour.the

ENGINE NUMBER IS 4444655 and chasis number is 1686027.plz help me resolving the issue.and i want to share my

nightmarish customer care experience wid pasco gurgaon .they jussssss not care at all . maruti car image is goin for a toss because

the dealer like pasco.gear lock and rear door have manufacturing defects. wid an age of intensive competition it is hard to believe that behaviour.

vishal tyagi Sep 05, 2010

THIS

non-delivery of maruti swift lxi

I booked a Swift Lxi Model in October, 2007 with Moden Automobiles, Chandigarh. I was advised that the wait period of this model is 4-6 weeks.

On number of instances, I inquired from Dealer. Each time ,I was told that the requisite model has not been dispatched by the company from their Gurgaon Factory.

I also lodged a complaint with Head Office of Maruti in this regard; complaint no. 553758 dated 8.1.2008. So far the car has not been delivered. I am displeased with this non- professional attitude of company. May I request the top management of company to look into matter.

• Nr

Gurgaon, (Haryana State).

INDIA

Sub: Grievance about Ownership Experience-Maruti Swift DZIRE ZDi-MH-43-X-6146

Dear Sir,

I, N Ramnath Iyer residing in Navi Mumbai do hereby solicit for your kind attention about the horrible experience of my Swift Dzire vehicle (Chassis no.:MA3FKEB2S00176145, Engine No.:D13A1228140, Colour MC BIEGE) purchased from your authorized dealer, M/s. AUTOMOTIVE MANUFACTURERS Pvt. Ltd. on June 6th 2009.

The list of following grievances needs to be addressed immediately:

a) At the time of delivery, some scratches were observed in the rear hood at their showroom which was duly brought to their notice but they took it casually and assured me that the same would be rectified while I deliver the vehicle for 1st Service, which was never done.
    b) Secondly based on their pursuance for value added service, I accepted and gave the vehicle for under chassis coating and Teflon/paint protection care for which they quoted a sum of Rs.3000/- only. In the evening when I went to take delivery I found that only under chassis coating was done and the teflon/paint protection care on outer body was not done. On enquiry they started defending as job being done but the same was not attended at all. Also the scratches were also not rectified as promised then.
    c) Off late the visibility during driving was found quite blurred from front and rear windshield glasses especially when it rained. On close scrutiny, I found the surface of the glasses very rough and there were thick deposition of some foreign material causing the blur.
    d) Last but not the least, I was shocked to observe the paint defect on the roof panel, (painting has been done over the adhesive material and the roof panel has been repaired and repainted). The finish clearly indicates the difference between two panels. This has left me in doubts whether I have been saddled with an accident repaired vehicle by the said dealer.

As a privileged Maruti Car owner I feel cheated and bereft of the trust I had in the Brand called SUZUKI-MARUTI.

I am even more worried and frightened to either inform about or take the vehicle to the said dealer (AUTOMOTIVE) as I do not have any trust in their customer/product services or their competitiveness.

I put forth to you these grievances as a disturbed customer for your immediate action as I am worried and fear whether these people have given damaged/defective vehicle and my confidence on this vehicle has gone down very badly and I am worried about safety of myself and my family by using this vehicle any more.

I would request you to take up this matter with the dealer and help me in getting a new undamaged vehicle wherein I could restore all my confidence and trust on this trusted Brand in which I had a blindfolded faith and Belief as this is my 3rd car.

Thanking you,

Sincerely yours,

Your aggrieved customer

N Ramnath Iyer
    Head-Agency Sales
    Future Generali India Insurance Co.Ltd.
    #001, Ground Floor, Trade Plaza
    Veer Savarkar Marg
    Prabhadevi
    Mumbai-400025
    Mobile;09892146624, 9004579995.

negligency of maruti dealer during servicing

I, Deepesh Jain have purchased a new “Maruti Alto LX “on date 17.01.2008 through Your Authorized Dealer M/s Pagariya Auto, Jalna Road, Aurangabad. After running 1103 kilometers, the vehicle was given to the same dealer for First Free Servicing in a very good condition i.e. Free from even any minor dent, scratches and in the evening, when I came to M/s Pagariya Auto for getting the delivery of vehicle, I saw a dent on both the doors of RH side of the vehicle just above the door handle lock. Immediately I complained the concerned authorities about the same, initially they refused to accept their mistake (firstly, concerned mechanics forcibly refused to accept their mistake but I then insist that I am owner of the vehicle, who daily clean & drive the vehicle, if there were these dents, which should be in my knowledge and lastly they have accepted their mistake and said that these dents may have come during the servicing) and assured that they will got it repaired on 11.02.2008

On date 11.02.2008 I have given my vehicle for dent repairing and got the delivery next day on date 12.02.2008 The denting & painting work is not acceptable to me because the denting & painting work is clearly visible on the vehicle even the dents are also shining on the vehicle as I had already done Teflon coating on the vehicle from Market, spending Rs.3500/- . Now I have to do Teflon coating again because of aesthetic point of view.

Now , I want from M/s Maruti Suzuki India Ltd. to either replace the doors and do the Teflon coating free of cost or give me compensation of Rs.50000/- because why I should accept the denting, painting work & cost of re-Teflon coating , when there is negligence in servicing wok of your authorized dealer M/s Pagariya Auto, Aurangabad.

As I know that M/s Maruti Suzuki India Ltd. is a largest car manufacturer in India and having very good reputation in customer service, this is the only reason to become a Maruti Car Owner.

So, you are requested to take the necessary action at the earliest possible & hope I will get the justice.

Deepesh Jain
Cell No. [protected]

• Va
    Vaishnav A A May 25, 2008

Try Automotive insted. Very professional.

rusting on the body

I bought a swft vxi model (ka 02 me 7912) in dec 2005. to mt shock I noticed coroding on the body above the front right door.
I have taken it to teh service station (bimal auto, in bangalore). they said they have escalted the issue to teh head office & are waiting for the response. till date nothing has moved. furtehr ihave notice two more place where the rusting is happening. the entire rust proof work done on this car is below standards for which the company has charged full amount.

The second issue was wearing of my rear tyre. I have been raising this issue in all my service (free & now paid) in t eh latest service when I went ballistic they said that there was a problem in the strut which they have replaced. but nothing has been done on tyre which got damaged due to the negligence in servce.

Please can someone help me in this case.

• Mi
    Mirage Jul 27, 2008

This seems to be a standard problem area for Swifts bought in Nov Dec 2005. My swift Vxi has rust in the same areas mentioned by you. I am following up with mAruti to get this addressed.

servicing / attention provided at jeevan motors bhopal

Dear Sir,

In the month of July, After transfer from Hydrabad to Bhopal, we felt the need of making our car AC enabled.
i was having details of Jeevan motors, bhopal from Hydrabad itself.
Since they are the only reputed service dealers in Bhopal we directly went to them.
First we asked their about availablity of AC. After enquiring one staff member told us it is not available at present & it may take few days. so we asked the concerned person contact number for availability checkup. staff member gave us the Visiting card of sales manager. After seeing the card, we just diallled his number & told the need about AC. He said it is already available in the service centre & it can be put now.. So we were surprised. but we felt good.. We asked this manager on phone to talk to staff since they were not confirming it. He then talked to staff member, after that these staff members also confirmed the availablilty. However we could see that staff members were firing the person who had given us the Visiting card of the sales manager..
After great difficulty, we could get the details of amount which was required towards AC & cleaning.
We agreed for amount. However since staff member told us that it gas filling can be done next day, we asked him to take the car from our house & he confirm that it shall be ready by 5PM in the same evening.
Next day car was taken by staff member in the morning.. we reached the service centre by 5PM. We asked regarding readiness of of our car, to which staff member said cleaning is on & shall be out in 30 minutes..
We kept waiting with my family (two small kids).. In between i asked a few times to which reply was Sir just coming..
In the mean time cash counter fellow was ready with bill before i could see the car.. however having faith in Maruti (due to serivces got in Hydrabad) i paid enire amount, hoping that everything would be fine.. it was 6.45PM & it was raining. I still could not see the car. so i went out to garage to see the car & it was there unattended. all the staff members were busy gossping & no body was telling that what is going on. At that moment i told them see if my car is ready. they said yes. then i ask my wife to check if every thing is OK.. To her surprise when she opened it she found water inside.. immediately we compained about it staff members. but all of them were ready to leave & just not bothered about our problem.. we really felt bad. Then after several request, group leader shown us the function of AC..

This was our horrible experience at Jeevan motors, Bhopal.

I am not sure whether AC put my Jeevan motor was new or old. Also did they really cleaned the car.. How water came inside the car.. These questions remained unanswered.

Why i had written all the above is because Presently My car battery is not working..
I am not sure where to go.. in case of regular service..

This concern sumitted in good faith..

bimal auto agency service sucks

This is to inform a complaint regarding the first service which I have done in Bimal Auto Agency in Whitefeild bangalore. I have given the car for service after one week of my purchase as it had run 1000 KM .The care was picked from home .The person who picked it from home called me to check if there are any compaliants on the car ,so i explained him the problem about the A/C ,Gear and tires . I am not sure if he understood the problem . But by evening when he called me back he said everything is done ,and I was surprised by the speed .Then I insisted him to explain to me what he had done ,but he couldn't .Then he asked me to come to Bimal ,so I went there ,and I understood that he doesn't know anything and he got another person to explain me the queries . After all the discussion ,I did the payment and asked them to deliver the car at home ,and the car came next day afternoon in a pathetic conditon ,Uncleaned and my carpets were filled with dirt and greese. upholstery is also dirty .When I handed over the car for service ,it was all brand new and I dint even remove the plastic mats which was layed ,but I was shocked to see how car was returned to me . Then I called up the service person ,but he said it is too late and he will call me next morning (Name : Prasanna) ,but next morning I waited and never got a call .Then I called up his manger (Name:Senthil) ,He also promised that he will take care of the issue and promised that he will call back .but never happend so far . So here I am to complaint against this act of a maruti service center . They gave me all rosy pictures while selling the car ,but now if this is the case with the first service , I am not sure If I should go to Bimal again . I have so much trust on Maruti and that is the reason , I had bought a maruti again .
Regards,
Praveen

Sandy Jan 26, 2008

After reading so many complains better to rethink.

• Ar
    Arun Mascarenhas Aug 21, 2009

Hey Praveen,
    The list of complaints is endless. Thanks you reported the problem I will keep distancy from ther dealer.

• Ri
    ritzbymaruti Oct 09, 2009

@Praveen Maruti follows the ideology of serving the customers better and in a fair way . Your problem is passed on to Maruti team. Need details on your issue.. do drop a mail to [email protected]

• Ju
    Juti Jan 27, 2010

Bimal is only interested in the feedback for some kind of quality audit . They haunt you until you give a good feedback . Nothing else !!!

Mani Sharma Jun 10, 2010

Maruti's after sales service is superb and that is why i bought this car. SX4 is a good luxury car giving me consistent mileage of 12 kmpl. the interiors have good space and boot is also big for my family luggages.

poor car seriving of maruti zen

I own a Maruti Zen, April 2000 make which was in excellent condition until I was transferred to Hyderabad. I have given the Vehicle for servicing at the following 3 service centers in Hyderabad.
1) Varun Motors
2) Mitra Motors
3) GEM Motors
Till date I have paid around Rs. 21,000 on the vehicle and it was serviced almost 17 times. However the vehicle is in a terrible state still. After every service I am promised that the vehicle is in excellent condition however the vehicle breaks down in couple of days.
The Maruti regional manager is not accessible is a mute spectator to this entire event.
I request Maruti top management to resolve my issue and reimburse me for the loss I have suffered so far.

delayed vehicle delivery

I booked the swift vxi vehicle on 29th oct 2007, on the pretext that it will be delivered within 20 days. the sales guys told me that you will definitely recieve your car within the timeframe. I took the loan and asked the sales personnel again, he said within november you would definelt recieve, so I asked bank to get the loan amount released, its been 40 days almost and there is no sign of vehicle getting delivered. moreover the guys at bimal atuo are not picking my call, I have been calling them continuously either they dont pick or just say its in transit you will recieve, my emis have started and still I havent recieved my car. I have been asking them when it will come but to vain. I dont know what to do now, thinking to file some case with the help of my friends but not sure how to do it.

regarding the bluff given by staff of jeevan motors pvt. ltd. bhopal

To, The manager Maruti udog ltd. Subject: regarding bluffing by staff of jeevan motors, bhopal (m...

cutomer service

Dealer has not provided me details of depricitaion. some item charged wrong or twice. Accessories of vehicle...

irresponsible dealing from the dealer

Sir,
am vinod residing at kollam, and am owning a wagon r, which has been purchased from popular vehicles and services ltd, kollam outlet. and I had given my car for service only with popular from the very first time (it can be checked thru their service history) last time when I gave my vehicle for periodic check up I came to know that my cars battery has been replaced by them and instesd of my battery they have fitted a dead battery. when I went and asked there they are talking very carelessly and they told me to do as u want, and the service executive is also saying that he is helpless and can do nothing. but when I tried to contact the service manager they did'nt allow me to contact the service manager. my vehicle number is kl 2 y 3583. please do me the needful as early as possible, hope you do the same.

Sam Dec 03, 2007

Hey why dont u get in touch with maruthi regional head? their details and number will be on the service book.
    For me a similar thing happened with my bajaj pulsar wherein i just called up bajaj headquarters and complaint straight to them. within no time the service centre guy was on my feet.

• Yo
    yogendra singh saini Feb 27, 2008

Maruti Dealer are Big Thief.

I suggest you and every body to take video/picture of your vehicle before giving it to workshop.It will work.With this you can naked them.

• Ta
    tasleem ahmad war Apr 19, 2008

Dear Sir,
    I booked WagonR Lxi through your dealer Jamkesh automobiles some ten days ago. The salesman of the company had given me the assurance that the vehicle will be delivered to me within ten days. And now when i make calls to them they seem to play hide and seek with me and just now one of their officials told me that it will still take them 15 days. You tel me for heaven's sake is it in this way that you dupe your customers. I am a university teacher in Kmr univesity and do my duty efficientlybecause the conscience is alive in me. I donot know whether it is alive in your teammates. But my sincere suggestion to you is that you should deliver the vehicle to your customers oin time you have promised, otherwise your company will lose its reputation and will certainly go to dogs one day. I am sure that if you morally upright in your dealings, you will definitely lash out at the people of Jamkesh Automibiles, Hyderpora for causing this unnecessary dealy and thus disturbing me.
    Thanking you.

colour

I had booked a wagon-r non metalic... just paid advance of rs 10000.
Now with in a week, I asked the delear for chaning the colour of the car to metallic.. now sk wheels, new mumbai, is telling that the car (white) is allotted to you and you cannot get other mettacli colour.

We are very much annoyed with this. still registration is to be done for vehicle.

Maruti is look into this..
These deleares are spoling the name of maruti

Contact person from sk wheels
Mr. supriya bhole.
Miss manisha

vickram Dec 04, 2007

Hi kiran,
    I strongly agree to you.
    I have also been dealing with S K wheels. I also had booked the vehicle around 25 nov. facing same irresponsive behaviour from S K Wheels. The person named Arvind, who started the deal, has gone for 1 month leave..Before going he wanted everything to be clear in terms of money . He is quite rude and has no manners how to talk to customers. They feel that they are the leaders and we are followers. They should understand that we have plenty of options . I dontknow if maruti takes any action against this dealer or not, but I would like others to wake up and be assured not to take vehicles from such dealers just for a few thousand rupees discount, otherwise you will find yourself standing at my and kiran's place. I know we have money stuck in S K wheels so dont have much option, but I would seriously suggest everyone , BE VERY CAREFULL from false commitments made by these people..

vickram Dec 04, 2007

and one more thing, do not get impressed with the SMS that you get from SK Wheels . It shows that the message is from the CEO Mr Gopalan. But when you try to reach him on the same number, it wil be impossible for you to reach him. All I can say is MARUTI wake up and kick these dealers out of your bucket and people wake up and understand the power of customers. Its we because of whom they are doing business. If we nuckle them properly, atleast it will save pains to others like us.

regards
    vickram

crankshaft broken!

I bought a Maruti Suzuki Baleno in July 2005. One month back my care was not running as normal. On taking it to the Service Center i was told that the crank shaft has broken. The meter reading was 50,000 km. With the latest technology, the engines are not required to be open before 1.5-2 lac km. I am not able to understand how a car which has run only 50,000 km and has a broken crank shaft. I feel Maruti Suzuki has a long way to go to compete with the other brands available here. They really seem to be a local brand.

I would recommend everyone to think twice before buying a Maruti Suzuki car. I am really disappointed with Maruti Suzuki.

problem in engine

This is to inform you that on 1st of nov 2007, I got the delivery of new swift diesel (ldi model) from automotive manufacture pvt. ltd, nasik, maharashtra.
After taking the delivery of the vehicle I drove down the car to my residence at that time the engine was making a lot of noise so the next day I went to the automotive showroom and gave my complain because diwali was approching all the staff were busy in their work so they requested me to come on 4th nov, 2007.
I visited on the same day to the showroom but I was again told that as it was diwali time and because the concerned mechanics for diesel swift were on leave so they told me to come after diwali.
In the mean time whenver I drove the car there was lot of knocking in the engine also the vehicles feel was rough while driving.
On 10th of nov 2007 I contacted the sales manager of automotive mrs. yogini to look into the matter and she replied that not to worry and told me that she will personally speak to the works manager mr. deepak chitalkar about the problem. as he was on leave for diwali she told me to come on 19th nov, 2007 and the problem will be attended. on 19th of nov at 9 am I went tp the showroom and as per said mr. deepak attended me for the query and he personally took the vehicle for test drive. after he drove the vehicle he confirmed that there was knocking, noise in the engine, also the power was not sufficient and told me to leave the vehicle for inspection. on the same day he contacted me and said that he has reprogrammed the vechile's ecm and called me for a test drive, again after test drive there was no change in the problem which he also noticed, then he said to me that he had a doubt with the turbo jet diesel fuel which was in the vehicle and told me to use the vehicle anf after the fuel tank is empty fill in a regular diesel fuel so the noise and knocking will stop of the engine. on that day I got my vehicle back and on 21st of nov 2007 I drove down to bombay and I was carrying 20 lt of regular diesel in a 20 lt can and after the fuel was empty while coming from mumbai I filled the tankwith the regular diesel which I was carrying after that I drove my vehicle for 100km but still to my suprise found that there was no change in the knocking in the engine. I contacted mr. deepak for the same and told me to get the vehicle back for checking. I again visited the showroom on 22nd in the morning and mr. deepak took the vehicle for inspection. he called me at 2. 30 pm and told me that there were some sensor problems and there is the switch which is located behind the clutch which was little jam and because of that the ecm was not getting proper signals but now which has been taken care of. he also told me that they wanted to conduct further inspection of the vehicle and told me to come to the showroom on 23rd nov morning. the next day when I went there that time mr. deepak said that the problem was resolved and told me tot ake a test drive, we both went for a test drive but still to my suprise there was no change in the vehicle performence. he told me that his knocking is there in all vehicles and u should not worry abt it which I was not convinced. I requested him to take out another vehicle and take for a test drive and confirm the noise, he did the same and found that the other vehicle had no knocking and noise in the engine which he was also convinced. we parked the vehicle next to eachother and found that there was diff in the noise of the engine, my cars engine was flattering hard and the other vehicle engine was soft. he told me that he still had a doubt on the fuel which was in my vehicle and said the it was adultrated.
This was the second time that he had a doubt on the fuel so I told him to clear the doubt by replacing the fuel from the tank. after replacing the fuel he again went for the test drive but still noise was there which he also confirmed. now, after replacing the fuwl for th third time it hs been noticed that there is no problem with the vehicle but the problem is thee in the engine and it was from day one. they told me to keep the vehicle for some more days for further inspection. it is a unfortunate situation that a brand new vehicle is having problems right from day one and that there is no satisfactory answer by maruti.
I request maruti to look into this matter on urgent basis and I want the engine to be replaced with a new one because it is faulty engine. please revert as soon as possible.

maruti van 8 seater but provided 5 seater as cheating

I have purchased Maruti van 8 Seater from Hindustan Auto Agency Hazaribhagh through BSF Canteen Hazaribagh. I have been all amount of 8 seater Maruti van but provided 5 seater with adjusting of extra by same agency. I have many correspondence at Hindustan Auto Agency Hazaribagh for sending 8 seater document due to my vehicle is not registered by the District authority of Bharatpur (Rajasthan) due to Original bill not sending by the above agency. I take up correspondence at my department (BSF) and they send original canteen bill 8 seater Maruti van. I put the above bill my registration they demanded all documents 8 seater. I many correspondence with above agency. Please help me.

I can go on consumer court.

Harbhan Singh
Phone No. [protected]

humming noise since day 01!

I purchased a Maruti Alto car (MH12 DE 4823) from Sai Services-Pune in April 2006. Since day-1, there is an irritating humming noise when we drive the car in 4th and 5th gear. The problem has been looked at many times by the Kondhwa service center of Sai Services, but no solution till date. They claim that they have changed the wheel bearings and the gear box, which I doubt because the problem persists. Their ultimate answer is that this is a normal noise present in all Alto cars. But, I have driven other cars and the same noise is non-existent. Number of communications on this subject, to the company, have remained unanswered.

Recently, a friend bought a new Alto and had similar noise problem in 1st and 2nd gear. Going by our experience, he returned the car immediately and same had to be replaced by the company.

my vehicle battery got changed; means maruti dealer replaced my original battery with some other 800 old battery!!

I bought Maruti Suzuki Alto Le car 6 months before.
Since my first service I am getting lots of service problems from Pratham motors bangalore,the authorized Maruti dealer.

Always I have to fight with dealer and customer care for get rid off the issues.

After my first service I got the starting trouble problem and I have given the complaint, what they will do is recharge the battery and getting back to me. For a month no problem then will start again the starting issue.

For my third service I have changed the dealer to Bimal Bangalore and they done excellent job for me except starting trouble. Why means I got a shameful and shocking information from the dealer, that is;

My vehicle battery got changed; means Maruti dealer replaced my original battery with some other 800 old battery!!

I have contacted the maruti through mail… NO REPLAY!!
I am contacting through number while talking will disconnecting automatically!!

What’s surprise is from the beginning I have started fighting with maruti they are not at all taking care for customers’ care.

Really I hate maruti, do you think this is fare for any persons??

I am salaried persons and one car was my dream.
Now my dream becomes a burden.

• Sr
    srinivasrao vajja Oct 18, 2009

right side front wheel jumping
    sir,
    I purchased maruthi alto from authorised dealer Mithra agency vijayawada on 31st december 2007.Iam facing problem with the car my car's right side front wheel is jumping..I submitted 3 complaint letters, but problem is not rectified..iam intimating my problem through this website..if u wont respond to our problem..we are ready to go court..so kindly understand our problem

Maruti Suzuki Care Jun 03, 2016

We apologise for the inconvenience caused. Your ID number is #3035. Our customer care team will get in touch with you.

• Va
    Varun Singh Jun 03, 2016

I have bought a maruti alto lxi from Competent Motors, sohna road Gurgoan in 12 march 2010.i have given down payment of 160000/- and applied for a loan for rest of money.Maruti dealer forced me to take the car home and get the loan approved .I have given him all the papers (cheques, salery slip, form 16, residence proof, pancard, downpayment, driving lience) for getting he loan.i took the car home after giving the surity by car dealer he will be take care for loan.That loan still not approved by the financial company.Every day i am asking for REGISTRATION CERTIFICATExnd and all other impotent papers, but he is refusing to giving papers and also there is no satisfatory answer from his side.Without this certification there is meaning of purchasing the car.I am really harrassing by dealer..but i m keeping my patient.I am service man and i have no enough time for doing court case or all that, i am not able to take this much tensions and harrasment..plz look into this matter and do the need ful.Plz contact me as soon as possible to solving my problems.
    My name is VArun Singh and my my phone number is +919718580747

cancellation of booking

This is to bring to your notice the no efforts of your franchisee showroom- Alliance Automobiles, Safdarjung, New Delhi in cancellation of New Alto car. They are delaying it from last 20 days of cancellation and withholding the amount of one lakh ten thousand with them.Every time they give new date ,but never keep their promise and not returning the money

• Sh
    shashwat kothari May 03, 2008

To,
    Maruti Suzuki Udyog pvt.ltd

This is to informe u that ur Maruti Suzuki car (SX4) which i purchased in last year july month . After that i have faced so many problems in this car like:-
    1. Engine heating problem
    2. A.C is not working
    3.Difficult to get parts of thos car in u r showrooms
    4. I didnt get the service properly

So above mentioned problems should not be neglect by your company, it should be taken care fully other wise please keep this car, i dont want any return against this . I am very much disappointed from this car.

from,

date
    03/05/2008 Shashwat Kothari
    Rajnandgaon,
    Chhattisgarh
    Mo. no.
    09755520000

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices