Maruti Suzuki India / Maruti Udyog Logo

Maruti Suzuki India / Maruti Udyog

Having problems with Maruti Suzuki India / Maruti Udyog?

+91 114 678 1000 (Head Office)
1, Nelson Mandela Road, Vasant Kunj

B-1, Pick Up Bhawan, Ground Floor, Vibhuti Khand, Gomti Nagar, Lucknow, 226 010

Panchkula
SCO 81, 1st floor, Sector-5, Near Shalimar Mall, Panchkula 134 109

Jaipur
7th Floor, Pooja Towers, District, Nanakramguda, 3, Gopalpura Byepass, Tonk Road, Jaipur 302 018

Kolkata
L & T Chamber, 4th floor, 16th Camac Street, Kolkatta 700 017

Ranchi
4th Floor, Rohini Complex, Opp Hotel Apsara, 56, Circular Road, Ranchi, 834 001

Guwahati
5A, 5th Floor, Above City Mart Shopping Mall, 724, Peac Enclave, Ulubari, Guwahati 781 007

Bhubaneswar
Unit 605 & 606 (6th floor), Utkal Signature, Cuttack-Bhubaneswar Road, NH-5, Pahal, Bhubaneswar 752 101

Mumbai
602, Madhava Building, Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra (East), Mumbai 400 051

Pune
7th Floor, North Block, Sacred World, Near Shinde Chhatri, Wanawadi, Pune 411 040

Ahmedabad
211, Iskon Mall, Above Star India Bazaar, Jodhpur Cross Road, Satellite Road, Ahmedabad 380 015

Indore
3rd Floor, Commerce House, 7 Race Course Road, Indore 452 001

Chennai
7th Floor, Capital Towers, 180, Kodambakkam High Road, Nungambakkam, Chennai 600 034

Bangalore
204, 2nd Floor, Embassy Classic, Vittal Mallya Road, Bangalore 560 001

Cochin
2nd floor, Tutus Tower, NH-47 Bypass, Padivattom, Cochin 682 024

Hyderabad
No. 3-6-363 & 3-6-1/1, Mahavir Chambers, 101,102, Liberty Square Stanza, Himayatnagar, Hyderabad 500 029

Area Offices

Hall No 116, 1st floor, A2, South Block, Bahu Plaza, Jammu

Agra
7th Floor, B-15/8, Shree Vrindavan Tower, Sanjay Place, Agra – 282001

Patna
Vasundhara Mall, 307-308, 3rd Floor, Rajapur Pul, East Boring Canal Road, Patna - 800001 (Bihar)

Raipur
629-630 , 6th Floor, Offizo Magneto, Labahandi, Raipur 492010

Nagpur
Plot No. 244, 1st Floor, Narayani House, Hill Road, Dharampeth Extn., Near Ram Nagar Square, Nagpur - 440010

Nasik
202, Rushiraj Towers, New Gangapur Naka, Opp Reliance Fresh, Gangapur Road, Nashik 422013

Surat
304, 3rd Floor, Above TGB Restaurant, Near Green Avenue Circle, PG Savani Road, Adajan, Surat- 395 009

Coimbatore

Central Arcade, 1st floor, Mini Byepass Road, Puthiyara, Calicut - 673 004

Trivandrum
2nd Floor, Geetanjali Chambers, Vazuthacaud, Trivandrum - 14

Vishakhapatnam
Door No. 10-5-58/1, Waltair Main Road Ram Nagar, Landmark - Top of Westside Store, RK Estates, Vishakhapatnam 530002

Complaints & Reviews

selling non icats / older model car as new one

I purchased a maruti alto lx model from bimal automobiles, bangalore on nov 7th. as per the sales executive I was offered the following deal on the car:

Alto lx metallic: 317151 (including road tax, registration facilitation charges, insurance)
Corporate discount: rs. 2000
Maruti festival discount: rs. 12500
Additional benefits: basic accessories – consisting of foot mat, mud flap, small idol & car perfume bottle + free rs. 2000 worth of accessories from the in-house accessory shop.

I got the delivery of the car late night on nov 7th & was told to get those accessories fitted as per the deal next day. as this was a diwali weekend I was not able to go to the car dealer to get those accessories installed. I approached the car dealer on monday nov 12th & during the routine discussion asked them to make me understand the new icats system which I had assumed was installed in my car. then to my utter surprise I found out that my car didn’t had this feature at all. as per the initial response from the dealer’s sales executive I was told that alto lx model does not come with the icats but when I tried to verify details on the car brochure they stepped back & started offering me a mga basic central car locking system with a engine immobilizer in lieu of the icats. as per them this is equivalent of icats & they have got instructions from maruti to install this in non-icats models.

Since, I have paid for the icats model only I declined this “in lieu” arrangement. my request for an replacement car has been initially denied. as per them they need to ascertain this issue internally as well as with maruti and will update me with the outcome within next few days.
In the meanwhile, I would like to voice out my concern about the utter irresponsibility on part of the car dealer in handling my new car purchase as well as providing false information. as a customer I was never informed about the absence of the icats system during the car delivery nor afterwards. it was during my investigation that this issue got highlighted which clearly displays there ill intentions. following are the interfaces from bimal who are interacting with me in this issue:
1. madhu. k - sales executive
2. satish - manager
3. anand. p

Currently, I have returned the car to bimal auto agency & have got the delivery receipt.

I have taken this car on a car loan from icici bank (85% loan) while remaining paid by me in cash. even if I don’t count the interest lost on my hard earned money but I would still be paying interest to the bank for a car which is not usable under the present conditions & has a factory issue from day 1. so I would request the concern authorities in maruti to direct the dealer for immediate replacement as per the initial deal offered to me & also pay me in the interest on the full amount paid for the car till the time I don’t get my replacement car.
Being a satisfied maruti user since last 12 years I never expected this kind of wrongful conduct from maruti or its associates. request you to look into this matter immediately & restore my faith in maruti.

Thanks,

Anuj varma

• Pe
    Perugu Balasubramanyam Aug 31, 2008

I was saved for going for maruthi dealer as they may cheat u or me any body

jojo Nov 19, 2008

Thanks, i was planning to buy Alto from the same dealer .. i will rethink now

service staff of maruti service centre in kanpur

I am having a maruti 800 ar 5635 and want to write a serious complain against one of maruti"s service center named as ktl maruti service sentre harsh nagar kanpur. actually few months ago say 4 months, I went above mentioned service station and get the service of may car done. when I reached home I found my papers lost, therefore, immidiatly contacted the station and asked them about my papers ang got no proper response from them. now after 4 months (oct 07) I got a call from mr. ravindra pandey [protected] service advisor from the same service centre who requested me to come there and keep these papers. I thanked him for his good reply and reached the service centre today (30th oct 07) and met mr. ravindra who returned me the papers but demanded for rs.100-, I was really surprised but I gave this amount to him took my papers back for which I had already submitted fir to the local police station and got the duplicate papers from rto. now I am feeling fully to be cheated by maruti staff as I did not proper answere when I contacted the service station and got the call after four moonths and had to give rs.100 to him. i, therefore, request you to please take proper action and suggest me as I want to file a legal case against maruti service centre for my mental distress. you call contact me on my cell [protected]

• Pa
    Pankaj Gupta Jun 15, 2008

Dear Sir,

I am using Maruti Swift baught in Mar'06 Reg No.UP-14AC6987.
    Over all the car performance is good but since last one year i am facing problem with Front Left Head Light (On High Beam).Regent Autolink Ghaziabd Technician check this fault 4 times in last one year.Every time they told me connector was loose we tied it & problem will not come again.But after three or four days problem repeat again.One week back in paid service at Regent Autolink Ghaziabd, Technician told Front Left Head Light connector has burnt.The complete Wiring has to be change that cost is around Rs6500/- or we can arrnge connector from local MKT of cost Rs50/-only.
    But that connector can be replace by cutting old connector & tapped.
    As per Regent Autolink Ghaziabad Service Persons wiring does not covere in Warranty.
    I have Extended warranty & it is not mentioned in extended warranty card that wiring is not cover in warranty.
    And want to know the reason of connector burning.I am till today using company fitted Lights & accessories.All the services done Auth.Service Centers only.

Plz Instruct the Regent Autolinks Ghaziabad to replace the wiring in Warranty & Check the reasons of connector burning so that it can not repeat in future.

I hope will get proper & fast responce from Maruti.

Pankaj Gupta

unawareness or non compliance

a) "Autocard"
Dealers in Pune are not at all aware of autocard points system. They lost the coupon which my very close friend gave to while referring me to Maruti-WagonR.

It appeared that dealers had seen it for the very first time, no one was knowing what to do with the coupon. They finally asked me to leave and they will get back to me.

As usual no call came for 30 days, I went back and demanded for the coupon with stamp. Now, noone knows, which copuan, when did I gave etc...so its total mess now. My friend could have got Rs1000/- for that. Its a big amount which should be given.

b) Non of the sales executives know complete information about the car. Unless one reads maruti's website or other rating websites and magazines he can’t get all the information about features.

c) The loan associates sitting/crowding in the showrooms are the most illiterate people who don’t know anything about their loan scheme and features. All they know is that application form which they have to get filled up. They are the worst guys one can find in the dealers, mine was with HDFC Bank. A very stupid and ignorant fellow.

not responding to the customer service number

Dear customer service department,

I have been trying to reach the customer service number given in the credit card of the maruti suzuki autocard of the citibank to find out the details of the toatl amount due on my card, but unfortunately, no one responds on the mail and the customer service phone number.

If you do not want to respond to the customer service number, what is the point of giving that number in the card and also to other agencies.

Let the customer service excutive contact me at the earliest.

Reena

• Ra
    Rajesh Walia Nov 05, 2007

I have also facing the same problem and really surprise with the way of working of this MNC... I received a SMS before 15 days with regard to my pending dues but as now before 5 days of my due date I have yet to receive my first card statement.

ANUJ GUPTA Nov 06, 2007

SETTLEMENT HAS BEEN DONE BUT THE BILL IS COMING!

• Re
    reliableSource Jan 20, 2008

In a business cliamate with Citibank today why does Citi bank the lakes nevada allow their employees to first get bonuses in 2008. Also why does it allow its employees to leave work early work at home, while all other cit employees suffer.

amulya patnaik Apr 26, 2008

Dear sir
    I am sure to have missed my maruti suzuki autocard issued from citi bank.I got the secret pin code subsequently issued on 6th march 2008 to the following address,
    AMULYA PATNAIK
    N-6/189
    IRC VILLAGE
    NEAR SBI ATM
    BHUBANESWAR 751015
    I have never used the card at any time.
    I aprehend misuse of the card by some body.
    Please block this card and issue another at the earliest.
    Inconvinience regretted.
    AMULYA PATNAIK

• Ha
    Harish kumar Jul 06, 2008

Respected sir,

I want to inform u i paid already all the dues of my withdrawn from my maruti suzuki auto card. Now i dont have any balance which i have to pay. But u still charging on me Rs. 1182.26.
    and u r increasing it day by day. Plz check my account seriously because i have paid all the dues.My credit card no. is 5546197657162016. I request to u plz check it immediately.

I will be thakful to u.

Harish kumar

• Pr
    pradeepyadav Sep 01, 2008

5546197241297005

fluke service of maruti service centre

I have Purchased a new Maruti Car, Model WEGON-R, Model-LXI LPG, from D.D.Motors, Mayapuri, New Delhi on 14th feb'2007.

During first free Service & Second service My vehicle was attended against highr fuel consumption, and there i sno improvement.

During my second free service after 6 months operation, I have specifically requested to attend LPG system,as With 80% filled LPG Engine of Car is geting stopped, at the same time its works with Petrol. As per DD Mptors, Service Engineer it was attended, and still we are facing the same problem with greater extend and Wheel tools, like Spanner & Jack Rod Stolan, and Huge Vibration is being observed after second service.

Manoj Kulshreshtha Feb 14, 2008

To
    The Manager (service)
    Maruti Udyog Limited.

Sub- Complaint about the repair and service of my Maruti-800 UP-80 AA6913 after
    accident at ROHAN MOTORS LIMITED, GHAZIABAD
    Sir,
    I had purchased a Maruti-800 car (2002 model) in a True Value scheme from MADHUSUDAN MOTORS PVT LTD,Lawyers Colony, ByePass Road, Agra on 22.10.2005.
    On 11.06.2006, while returning from Haridwar, my car got accident at Modinagar,Ghaziabad. In this accident the left front side including the front left tyre & front seat window were damaged. On the instruction of Nearest Authorized Maruti dealer “Rohan Motors Limited , Ghaziabad, with the help of crane, I shifted my accidental vehicle From Modinagar to Rohan Motors Limited, Ghaziabad. ]
    On 12.06.2006,dealer prepared my job card and gave the delivery date of my vehicle after 01 week. I told him that presently I am posted at Khairthal ,Distt Alwar, Rajasthan, so, please get my car repaired on stipulated time. I stayed there for two days and observed the progress of my repair work and after talking to them it was assessed that they will take more time. So, after 3 days. they gave me verbal assurance that the repair work will take approx 10 days due to busy schedule. I am a govt servant, serving at Khairthal ,Distt Alwar, I took the mobile No. of the supervisor and requested him that after making contact, I will again come from my destination place and take the delivery of my car. After coming at at Khairthal ,Distt Alwar, I regularly contacted them after every 5 days. At last on 25.06.2006 the supervisor told me to come tomorrow ie on 26.06.2006 and collect your car.
    When I went there, I found that still my repair work is pending . So, again they took 2 days more even though they knew that I am staying in the hotel and have come by taking my leave. Their careless attitude gave me negative effect about your company.
    After this repair work, it is continuously observed by me that my car tyres are depreciating very fastly. Whenever I complaint about it in any maruti authorized service station, they suggest me to either get wheel alignment check or get wheel balancing. I did all this as advised by them but even though, this fault could not be identified. Later on , I again contacted at MG Motors, authorized dealer for Maruti Udyog Ltd at Alwar, which is nearest dealer for me at present requested them to get a thorough check of my car. They found that there is a band in front left leg of my car due to which this problem is arising. So, on their advise , I immediately asked them to repair this problem. They charged me Rs 4597.00 for this work. While taking the delivery on 29.12.2008, I told them (MG Motors, Alwar,) that earlier, when accident took place this very side got damaged. After verification from them, it became clear that the front left leg of my vehicle was not replaced though there was a band in it. If , at the earlier stage, when I got my car repaired from ROHAN MOTORS , Ghaziabad, this part was replaced, I could have not faced this problem and inconvenience.

Cont……..2..

Now, due the mistake and carelessness of ROHAN MOTORS, Ghaziabad, I have faced lot of problem during my repair work at their workshop as well as after repair in the form of depreciation of my tyres because after this repair,in approx 3800 km. my 3 tyres became in the position to be replaced. Out of which 02 are already replaced by me till now.
    Now, in the light of above instance, I feel that ROHAN MOTORS, Ghaziabad had created a loss for me mentally as well as financially. So, I request you to look into this matter and reduce my financial loss by paying me the amount which I incurred on the second time repair at MG MOTORS, Alwar (Rs4597.00) + cost of 02 tyres. Please go through the Job card invoice of Rohan Motors Ghaziabad (enclosed) and check whether they have charge the money for the front leg assembly of left side or not because physically it was not replaced by them.

With thanks,

55, Ashok Nagar,Pachkuiya
    AGRA (U.P.)

• De
    Derek Mascarenhas Sep 08, 2008

I would like to inform you that i had given my SX4 for servicing at Dev Motors, which is located at Charkop Kandivali, Mumbai. First of all the car was damaged and my passenger rear door was dented by the service people. The repair was done but the job was done pathetically... It has been painted 3 times now and i am fed up with the service at Dev Motors... Also my regular servicing of the car is not done properly.

They have also done buffing of my bonnet but have scratched the same and it has not been done properl. Please look into the same...

Amit Jain Sep 19, 2008

Dear Sir/Madam,
    I am M.B.A. in Marketing & Finance and one year & 7 month experience in sales in carpets industry and 7 th months experience in Sales in Automobile and I want to be job in Sales in Automobile .
    Thanking you,
    With kind regard
    (Amit Jain)

• Su
    Surinder Kumar Oct 23, 2008

To
    The Manager
    Maruti Udyog Ltd.
    Sub :- Gear shifting problem of my NEW WAGON - R (VXI)

Sir,

I had purchased a Maruti Wagon - R ( Vxi ) From M/S Pandit Automobiles (P) Ltd, Yamunanagar, Haryana on dated:- 07.11.07.There was a GEAR SHIFTING PROBLEM from begining but dealer representative asked me that problem solved after few days. Now ONE YEAR was going on completing but problem is still there.M/S Pandit Automobiles attended same problem on every service even they changed LOW SPEED HOB SET WITH RINGS ( No.2440063870 ) on dated 03.09.08 but in vain.

Now main thing is that MY CAR WARRENTY IS EXPIRED ON 07.011.08 and gear shifting problem is still there.Their careless attitude gave me negative effect about your company.I am a serviceman I have not so much time to go at dealer for service.

Pl looks into this matter & solve my problem as early as possible.

Anticipating yours favorable response.

Surinder Kumar

[email protected]
    [email protected]

mechanical

Respected sir/ma'am,

I am one of your customer, name pankaj aggarwal, purchased a car in the year november 2006. the model name is wagon r from one of your showroom in east delhi name "fair deal" and since then I am finding some problem in gear box. I had visited to one of your authorized service station in sahibaad and discussesed this problem, but they were not able to rectify it, I also cornced this problem to another authorized station in karnal but sorry to say, they were also not able to rectify this problem.

now I am totally perturbed, plz. suggest me should I go to your higher escalation, regarding this problem.

I hope u will look after the matter and give me a satisfy responce.

Pankaj aggarwal

TO
    MARUTI
    MANAGER

SIR,

I bought a new wagon R VXI from kvr automobiles, perithalmana, malappuram.kerala 7H01 on 25/7/2008 after completing 915km and 9 DAYS car started missing on road when driving .I GIVEN THE VEHICLE TO SERVICE ON 4/08/08.THEY CANNOT DETECT COMPLAINT . I AM WORKING IN RELIANCE LIFE INSURANCE CO. AS SALES MANAGER AND WE HAVE TAKEN 7 CARS IN A SAME DAY . PLEASE CHANGE MY CAR OR TAKE NECESSARY ACTION OR I WOULD GO TO COURT.
    CHASSIS NO -MA3EED81S00688835
    ENGINE NO- 4513388
    COLOUR - SUPERIOR WHITE 26U
    I HOPE U WILL DO NEEDFUL
    YOURS FAITHFUL

MOHAMMED JEHAD

manoj sharma bpcl Apr 09, 2011

Dear Sir/Mam

The full service of our car done 03/03/ 2011 DL 9CS 7943, MODEL NO. WAGON R LXI at your service centre after that we went a long drive. Now the problem is that one of the tyre of car is in very bad condition. I am not satisfied with the service which was done at your service station. These type of thing will effect your name in the market. So please take necessary action.
    problem in GEAR BOX. I had visited to one of your ..

regards
    Manoj Sharma

poor service!

I purchased my maruti car in feb. 2007 and was told about the autocard, but I did not go for it then. later on I applied for the card on may 7, 2007 and filled in forms were handed over to executive at the service station of m/s my car at jehangirabad. after the mandatory waiting period on inquiry I was told to provide proof of residence again, which the executive was supposed to collect from me, but he never turned up. so I went again and handed in the bank statement as residence proof and again waited for a long period. there was no reply from anyone. I again inquired and no satisfactory answer was given. so, I wrote to maruti people who told me that the card was declined for which no reason has been given to me either by maruti or citibank. I was provided a number of citibank which gives no information except prerecorded messages. I think this is excellent customer service by two reputed companies.

Mridul.

unprofessional attitude of a dealer

Inspite of several reminders on daily basis over phone and mails I am still waiting for registration of my...

unsatisfied customer & deteriorating customer service

This is a copy of email I sent to Maruti

Re : Unsatisfied customer & deteriorating customer service

This is to inform you that I have got my third service done from Magic Auto, A-93, mayapuri Industrial Area, New Delhi, Invoice no Jc0710742 on 28.09.2007 under the supervision of your supervisor Mr. Lakshaman..

At the time of the service following problems were told and they were accepted by Mr. Laksaman
1. The is take jerks when we put it in first gear and drive in first gear
2. There was a sound from the right axel ( This is the second time problem it exsist at the time of second service also
3. Body sound, and the door sound.
4. Cleaning
5. Break problem
6. All lights checking

Most of the things remained as it is which I will describe you one by one

1. The car still jerks when drive in the 1st gear
2. At the last service the right axel was changed due to the same problem, again the axel has been changed and we have been charged for this service. even though the car is in the guarantee period.
3. The driver seat door is still giving sound
4. The driver seat door has big black impressions of hands and the roof is black with dust it looks as if the car has not been washed.
5. At the time of break there is a choo- Choo noise.
6. The tail light right hand lamps not working

So I want to ask the manager / owners of magic that I have paid 3200 for my service, and had not said no to any of the items which was asked to put in my car by Mr. Lakashman then why the service was not done properly. It looks as if you have to many cars so you cant look for the quality.

I called up Mr. Lakashman at 9 pm on 28th Sep, 30 min after the hand over of car. At that time he didn’t picked up his phone but his friend picked up and told me that he is driving. So I left the massage and ask him to call back. But he never did that then I again I called him on 29th to give him the feedback and told him that all the problems existed as it is as they were at the time of giving the car before service.
He was very rude while talking to me at that time. I am sorry to say that your customer service is deteriorating.

I am very sorry to say that this is a very bad performance and I am not satisfied with your services.

• Rd
    R.D.Gandhi Nov 26, 2008

Our group companies having 5 swift, 1 SX4, 2 omini and 2 alto.

My Vehicle number TN 69 L 6790 swift LDI. Sendling service one time. Even single time I have not missed to send the vehicle. Where as from the first service itself complaints same complaints are persits.
    1. Frequent inner side handle are frequently getting broken.
    2. Frequent locking system cable gets cut off.
    3. Most important the head light high beam seems to be dimmer light. Then imagin the lighting about the dimmer. It is informed s0 many times where as it is not rectified by the service provider.

Our Service provider is A.R.A.S & P.V.P.V Tuticorin. Please get the service done chart for this vehicle and how many times the same job is done. Every time it cost money, man and time.
    Some times the handle and the door closing cable gives troubles which leads one person has to watch the car.

Please take care and rectify the above troubles in future

Gandhi

• As
    ASHOK S. SANAP Mar 13, 2009

ASHOK S SANAP
    1864 MHB COLONY
    SATPUR NASHIK
    ALTO
    MH15 BD8411

I HAVE STRIKTLY COMPLAINT TO SERVICE ABOUT YOUR SPAIRES DIV. HEADLIGHT OF ALTO TYPE 1 LEFT SIDE NOT GIVEN IN TIME TO ME FROM K B AUTO AT NASHIK YOUR DEALAR
    I TAKE THE QUOTATION ON 22/02/2009 AND ORDER THE PARTS WITH PAYMENT BUT THEY COULD NOT GIVE ME THE LEFT SIDE HEAD LAMP OF ALTO TILL DATE
    THEY ORDER TO PUNE ON 24/02/2009 NOW ONTHE DATE
    13/03/2009 THEY TOLD ME RIGHT SIDE HEAD LAMPRECIVED THE STORES THEY COULD GIVE ME THE ORDERDED PARTS
    YOU TAKE THE ACTATION TO K B AUTO NAHIK AND PANISH THEM IN YOUR' S

distributed front wheel alignment in a brand new vehicle

Attention: Mr. Jagdish Khattar
[Managing Director]

I ‘Sachin R. Patil’, paid full amount of Rs. 4,34,433/- to ‘Sai Services Station Limited, Pune ’ on 16th August, 2007 to buy a new ‘Wagon R Duo LXI Model’ of Maruti Suzuki. [Reference: Commitment Checklist Number 716 of Sai Service Station Ltd]. I have asked for the wheel alignment report of the new car. I already had given them the clear instruction that I will accept the vehicle only if the wheel alignment reports i.e. camber and caster is according to the specified values. Unfortunately the camber [Left -0047’ Right -0010’] and caster values are not even near by to the specified values. So I didn’t take the delivery the car. In spite of my instructions ‘Sai Service Station Ltd, Pune’ has registered the same faulty vehicle on my name. [Chassis Number 556235]

After several follow-ups and meetings with service engineers/customer care managers, I came to know that the wheel alignment machine of ‘Sai Service Station Ltd [Authorized Maruti dealer] was not calibrated. But still they were doing wheel alignment of the customer’s vehicles 25 to 30 per day on the same faulty machine. They are just making money out of it. I think ‘Sai Services’ is least concern about the after sales service given to their customers.

I also had a haunting meeting with Mr. Kanteppa Patted [Territory Service Manager]. As per his knowledge he told me that vehicle doesn’t have any problem. Caster/camber values are with tolerance limit according. When we asked him, what does he mean by tolerance? Tolerance is for whom? Manufacturer or Customer? He instead of giving a satisfactory answer of my queries, he told me in a rubbish language that, “You will never get a vehicle according to the specified values of caster and camber. You can do what ever you want. You can also go to court and media.” in front of the employee’s of ‘Sai Services’. Is this a way of talking with the customers? Is this for what he is getting paid for?

According to the latest wheel alignment report after calibration of the machine,
Front Camber values Left -0008’. Right +0027’
Where as specified value is +0010’
Front Caster values Left +2018’. Right +3018’
Where as specified value is +3035’

Still the caster and camber of the brand new car is not according to the specification. When camber and caster is fixed, it should be at the perfect position +0010’ and +3035’ respectively. For Wagon R caster/camber cannot be adjusted. Once these get dislocated, it will be for ever. The whole steering geometry, life of the tires is depending on the setting of caster and camber. At least brand new vehicle should not have these problems.

Could you please explain me the tolerance of 10 given for fixed caster and camber is for the manufacturer or a customer? Is it for a brand new vehicle or used one? If more than 50% tolerance already utilized by the manufacturer while making the new vehicle then what is left for the customer? You, what happens if caster or camber goes out of tolerance limit, must know it. As per my technical knowledge, if caster and camber is fixed for a brand new vehicle then those should be at a perfect position according to the specified values. But unfortunately caster/camber of new ‘Wagon R Duo LXI Model’ of Maruti Suzuki of Chassis Number 556235 is not at the perfect position. Due to this reason I am not accepting this vehicle. Registration cannot be the reason for accepting this faulty vehicle. I would like to have a brand new ‘Wagon R Duo LXI Model’, which should be perfect i.e. according to the specified values of caster and camber.

As per the valuable suggestions given by Mr. Kanteppa Patted, I thought you must be aware of these details before I approach to the consumer court or media. If Maruti Udyog Limited is not able to manufacture or give me the new car according the specified values of caster and camber then please give me back the full amount of Rs. 4,34,433/- plus 10% interest rate till date. Please let me know your feedback as soon as possible. It’s already delayed by more than a month. This technical problem has been identified by my brother Mahendra Hasabnis [Mobile-[protected]] who is having his own wheel alignment machine.

Yours Sincerely,

Opposite Tata Motors
Chinchwad 411033.
Maharashtra.India.

poor service!

I Had purchased a SX4 Maruti Suzuki Car on 11th Aug 2007 from Rajesh Motors Jaipur. At the time of first car service they told me that they have to change to clutch as there was manufacturing defect. They kept the car for the whole day and in the evening said that the clutch was not available and we will do it later.

Today on the 18th Sept as I was driving the car in the morning and I put on the brakes and found that they were not working at all I some how managed the stop the car and literally got saved straight away very slowly drove the car to the workshop of Rajesh Motors and asked them to check the brakes. They found it to be 100% failed and said they would have to Change the brake pipe . but as they were out of stock they have asked me to wait for at least a week till they get the pipe . And they told that no parts were available as it was a new car. They said that if you are willing to pay for the part we can install the Honda City pipe. Why Should I install a Honda City pipe? If a part coming from Gurgaon to Jaipur can take more then a week then what about people staying in far off places?

And when I told this to the employees at Rajesh Motors they ask me to complain where ever I wanted to. This is the reason why I am writing this letter.

I have barely driven my car in the city only about 1600 km in 2 months. This whole episode is disappointing as I was already shaken up by this brake failure.

Mr . Satinder Pal Singh
[protected] – Jaipur

martin May 14, 2009

To,
    The regional manager,
    Maruti Suzuki India Ltd.
    Sub: found damages in the door,
    Dear Sir,
    I am to draw your kind attention that i purchased a new car alt lxi vehicle no.TN 22 BE 0995 on 30-03-09 in the show room of POPULAR VEHICLES & SERVICES LTD anna nagar .After one month i left my vehicle to service in same show room on 07-05-09 at 12pm and next day they made a call to me and they told your car met an accident, two scratches happened in your car we will rectify like that they told and I went there I saw the doors r crushed by huge bumps on right side two door (rear and front) and I met customer care manager he asked sorry for that incident and he told that we will give same originality by changing new doors like that they gave acknowledgement to me, but after 4 days they inform that your car servicing as been finished now you can take delivery on(12-05-09) but i saw door that is not satisfied me, small bumps in there, its look like a old car, I can’t get the originality, why I am worrying means I purchased before one month only, please issue new car by taking this or fix a new company finishing door to my car, I want originality, for that only we buying a new car otherwise we will purchase a used car know. Please take some corrective action at the earliest. Please solve my problem on urgent basis; otherwise i'll have to go to consumer court for govt.
    Hoping for a reply from your side and positive response.
    Thanks!
    Martinalexander.S

poor service!

I have purchased a Wagon -R from Maruti Dealer M/s Competent Gurgaon in January'07. I have shown my vehicle to three competent dealers including gurgaon and in Apra motors also. the problem was : 1-gear shifting 2- Driving on LPG Air filter burst.

Recently i had been to Apra third time for the LPG Problem and they have changed one part in the car and not changed the Air filter which was burst dur to LPG.

I am very much worried that if any thing happens then who will be the responsible the dealer or Maruti.

Advise smb!

Vijay Chauhan
[protected].

Poor service!

I brought Maruti Wegon R in April 9, 2007 from competent automobile C.P New Delhi. Infect it was my biggest mistake I patronize Maruti Product and more then that I choose competent automobile who are more then worst in customer service. Before purchasing the Vehicle--------“We are here to help you”.

At the time of Delivering the Vehicle---- “you have to Tank ’. I have to wait more then 3 months to get my vehicle because I wanted it in Black color and I got to know form the dealer that wagon R in black color is very limited in the company. I was being advice I should choose another color if I want immediate delivery. At the time of delivery @ Competent Automobile CP showroom the person who will check you the accessories of the vehicle will not give you the vehicle key if you will not give them BAKSHISH.

After delivering the vehicle--------------“Who are you?”. After a long marathon I got my dream car “ IN BALCK COLOR”. At the time of delivery I being assured the necessary document / paper would deliver at my mailing address. It was my dream. When I went to take the documents at Competent CP showroom the person who were responsible for this job were very uncouth. And I could not get my documents. After one month when I again visited the CP showroom of Competent, I shocked to know I have to visit to Lagpat Nagar (Another Showroom of Competent) because the person who deal with me at the time of delivery, now seat at Lagpat Nagar (here I must say the old person who attain me this time was good to some extant and he assured me he will get me my document here at CP only.) I need the document on urgent basis so I went to Lajpat Nagar.

I was really surprise to see the change before purchasing the vehicle they offered me tea coffee water many time (though I am not taking tea and coffee) and after purchasing the vehicle when I went to the showroom to collect my document they never show any politeness but neither offered me a seat nor a glass of water, which may be confirmed with them. This is the dealing which they do with a person, who has just bought a car worth Rs.3.60 lacs.
At the time of Service -----------“Who are you” We are the Boos. This kind of poor service, I do not expect from Maruti which was my dream car. The Car is also having slight problem in the reverse gear. The AC was not working properly. The PIC UP of the vehicle was very poor (I more enjoy driving my old car when the question comes of PIC UP). Sound of engine is like a diesel vehicle. When I raised all these issue at the time of first service in the Competent Automobile Shivaji Marg new Delhi. I being assured for all my concern would be taken care,but the problem remain same. I have to live with it because I had no time to visit again and again in the showroom. I hoped that in the next service all the complaint, would be taken care.

But HO MY GOD the second service of my vehicle was so frustrating. And this time I make up my mind and I educate myself I will not ADVICE ANY BODY TO PATRONIZE MARUTI PRODUCT AND COMPETENT NEVER. In the Second service Date: September 1,2007. SRV/615299. I went to service station around 10:30AM.The service adviser seemed to reluctant attending the customer. My complaint regarding the vehicle was not being attained properly. I was communicated I would get my vehicle within 2 to 3 hrs. After 3 hrs when I asked about the status of my vehicle. I got the reply go and check the status of your vehicle at the workshop. When I went to workshop there were no concern person was available. when I saw my vehicle it was so frustrating to me because the washing was too bad. When I compliant this thing some body told me we have to send the vehicle again for washing. Till the time I have burned my 4.5 hrs. I had no choice except to wait and wait. When my vehicle come after washing still there were mud, but now I don’t want to waste my time again I asked the person who were responsible for polish please clean the mud he said “ Yeh to ise hi rahegi hamare pas jayda time nahi ha”
Inside of the car roof there were many black spot of mechanic fingers. I didn’t ask this thing because I know nothing will happen and I have to waste my time. But I wanted to raise this thing so I filled all this thing in the feed back form I was provided.

Now I almost lost my 6 hrs. Which was use less, frustrated and painful.
THE WHOLE INCIDENT GIVE ME ONE GOOD LESSON NOT TO PATRONIZE MARUTI PRODUCT AGAIN. I THINK SUCH TYPE OF INCIDENT SPOILING THE NAME OF THE COMPANY BUT ALSO DETERIORATION IN THE CUSTOMER SHARE.

Click the below mentioned link to know maruti customer experience with the product.

Deteriorating Customer Service & Bad Performance of Vehicle!

amit Oct 03, 2007

Dear sir this is Amit sharma , I bought a Maruti Alto Car from Patel Motors 6 months ago. I went for service of the my car 2 days ago but I didn`t get proper response from the dealer and the service engineer At there workshop(Bhawarkua).they didn`t provide me service as my car needed they did`nt even wash the car properly. There were a person called Mr. sule whose behavior was so bad with me I hope he continue his bad behavior with other maruti customers too. Which really effect the trust of a customer about the Your Company. so now you tell what action should I take against them………..do u have any way to resolve my problem or should I contact some higher authorities of maruti……….please help me as its big issue which sometimes break the trust of Us on maruti …….
    Hope you will help me in the same matter as the employee of god brand which is known for there name and service……………

Thanks

Amit Sharma

• Si
    SINIL RATHORE Jul 29, 2008

Dear Sir I bought a new maruti alto from Batra Automobiles Faridabad on 11jan, 2008. But till today i did'nt receive RC of car. Many times i reach to office and discus about this to Mr. Jaquab the manager there he told me that i will call u. but even after 1month i did'nt recv any call from his side or if ever i give any call to him he never picked up and as you know without RC i could drive on high way or if police caught me my car could be bound so pls help me out. I am not only the one customer i knew many of customer who are facing this problem this is a realy big issue for this sales agency of faridabad as well as your name too.

pls pls help me out.

thanks
    sunil Rathore

• Ra
    Rahul Narvaria Aug 07, 2008

I just reading these comment and want to Thank Naveen who bought Wagon-R in 07 thank you naveen for guide me!!!
    I was planning to Buy same car wagon-R from Competent but after reading your Note Above i will not go to Competent for the same and if possible then i'll buy any another car
    If Family members will not agree for another car then we will go to any another dealer Thanks A lot Naveen

My Msg to All-->
    Hi all, I have found the same thing as Naveen has found i m trying Competent land line no's but they all are busy if by chance they ring so no buddy pick the call very poor Competent Services

Thanks my all dear friends and be careful with your dealings.

Rahul

• Vi
    viral Nov 27, 2008

Dear Sir,

This is to convey to you my continued Disatisfaction with your service. I have a Maruti Alto 2003 model reparied and serviced by you on 14/11/2008 invoice no 003876 Job no 2050, where by three things had to be repaired and service
    1.Suspension system had to be replaced and overhalued which included balancing and alingment.
    2.A/C although working properly needed some charging and service.
    3.Brake pads
    After charging me 24000/- for the same I am left with a feeling of being cheated and Dissatified.

1.The steering still pulls on the Right ( Although you claim the alighment is done)
    2.A/C which is blown off on the road twice now and left unfucntional completely.
    3.The radiator is also blown off now which never needed any repairs but was flushed and service.
    4.The brakes still make a squealing noise

When approached your personal, Mr Khalid claims the ECM is gone bad and needs to be replaced which is a cost of 15000/-

Sir,
    How do you explain a car that needed suspension and Ac service working well ending up with an ECM problem after all of your service not to mention the repairs done?

I have reasons to believe I am cheated in the name of Maruti Authorised sercice station and dont see a difference between a road side garage and a Maruti Authorised Garage any more where you cant trust.

I am a Middle class person for whome time is of essense and dont believe in getting into lenghty litigations and running after your personal.But to say the least you have lost more then the money is my Trust.

Concider this mail as my last hope in Zentia, Maruti and its service

Yogesh Ponda

SANJAY BISHT Mar 16, 2009

I AM HAVING ALTO LXI REGD NO. HR 29 T 4828, I HAD A PROBLEM OF LOCK NOT OPERATING ( CAR STERIO MODEL-MNDC-MP 370). ON, 15/03/2009 I HAD GONE TO VIPUL MOTORS, FARIDABAD AS THEY HAVE CALLED ME FOR SAME, AFTER WAITING THERE FOR 45 MINUTES THEY HAVE TOLD ME TO GO TO NIPPON SERVICE CENTRE, AT NEELAM FLYOVER, FARIDABAD. THEN I MOVE TO NIPPON SERVICE CENTRE, AFTER REACHING THERE THEY TOLD ME TO TAKE THE PHOTOSTAT OF WARRANTY CARD, AS ON SUNDAY THERE WAS NO PHOTOSTAT SHOP WAS OPENED I WAS NOT ABLE TO TAKE PHOTOSTAT. AGAIN I CALLED VIPUL MOTORS THEY TOLD ME TO BRING THE WARRANTY CARD TO VIPUL MOTORS, FARIDABAD FOR PHOTOSTAT. THIS REALY HURT ME BECAUSE THIS THING THEY SHOULD HAVE TO ME EARLIER AND MOROVER WHEN THEY HAVE NOTHING T O DO WITH CAR STERIO THEY WOULD HAVE DIRECTLY TOLD ME TO GO TO SERVICE CENTRE (NIPPON) ALONG WITH PHOTOSTAT OF WARRANTY CARD. SUCH HORRIBLE SERVICE I HAD NEVER EXPECTED FROM MARUTI

• Ha
    HARISH KUMAR CHOPRA May 04, 2010

dear sir i have an alto lxi ...DL 2C AH 4233 ...I AM DIS AGREE FROM COMPETENT AUTOMOBILES. SHIVAJI MARG .. I SERVICED MY CAR FROM THERE BUT I M NOT SATISFIED.THEY HAVE DONE VERY BAD WORK { NOT GREECING PROPERLY AT DOORS AND CAR BONUT AND NOT WASH CAR PROPERLY.} I ALSO COMPLAINED TO MR.MANAN ON 28/4/2010 at 03:57pm BUT THERE WERE NO ACTION TAKEN BY COMPETENT AUTOMOBILES. AFTER SOME TIME MR.NEGI CALLED ME AND TELL ME COME HERE AND I GREECING UR CAR AND WASHING . SECONDLY I HAVE PURCHASED THIS CAR ON 1 FEB 2008. I M COMING AT MY HOME HAPILY WITH MY CAR ..., AFTER TWO YEARS WHEN I GO TO COMPETENT AUTOMOBILES FOR INSURACE PURPOSE . AND I ASK A QUESTION THAT I WANT MARYTI SUZUKI RITZ IN EXCHANGE OF THIS CAR .. THEN THEY ASK ME UR CAR MODEL IS NOT 2008 UR CAR MODEL IS 2007.THEN I M REALLY SHOCKED .THEN I M GOING TO SERVICE MY CAR AND I TOLD TO MR.MANAN AND HE TELL ME THAT U DISCUSS MR.SANJEEV ABOUT THIS.. THEN I CALLED MR.SANJEEV THEN HE ASKED ME THAT WE WILL CONTACT U AFTER 2 DAYS. BUT I M WAITING FOR MR.SANJEEV CALL TILL NOW...{HAS MARUTI UDYOG LIMITED HELPS ME }

problem on purchase!

As I have booked a Maruti Alto Car from Dealer Dewars Council Road Kolkata on 24/08/07 under the exchange scheme of the Company. The Sales man named Partha Chandra took the booking amount and assured me the color I choosed is ready so it would take 4 to 5 days. In the meantime on 28/08/07 they took my old car and told me that it's required for invoicing and I would be without car for one day. So I did as per his instruction. But till date they couldn't be able to give me the new car and for the last few days this sales man was also not attending. Everyday they say you would get the car on the next day. This Partha Chandra is also a fraud, and he had made false documentations. In issued the Invoice dated 31/08/07 where he mentioned Booking date is also 31/08/07, but I had with me the Order Booking Form duly signed by me and Partha, and also the acceptance of receiving Cheque dated 24/08/07. I think this documentation is totally illegal. And what I am suffering without Car for the last ten days which is very much expensive. This type of Sales persons are representing a Company of reliability. The company must take action against the dealer and the person concern.

• Su
    SunTower Sep 12, 2007

Hello..

This sales guys eating food or other than that...

Instead of making this kind of activities they can simply begg (Not known least word of this). In our coutry, it's not a new one and survey reports says that a begger could earn more than a software engineer in our company. Why these guys are cheating? U people of India, why u have not angry on this kind of cheating guys, politicians, etc.,

poor quality of product!

Last year I have purchased a Swift. I have faced some problems which mostly arise through inexpensive use of materials in the car, but none have been as unbelievable than this. Today in the morning as I switched on my A/C, tiny pieces of plastic fiber came flying out of the A/C duct located just below the Windscreen. From initial inspection, it appears that a small rat has tried to enter the inside of the car through the duct. The size of the partitions lining the duct is just about an ordinary matchstick. This is shocking and there is no other solution except for changing the entire dashboard.

Please let me know what is to be done to rectify this problem As soon as possible, since I am not left with any other option except approaching the Consumer Court.

Thanking You,
Awaiting your response,

A. Pramod
Mobile : +91-[protected]
Bangalore

bad repair service done by maruti authorize service center!

Model of my car is alto vx 1.1 of 2001. I was regularly servicing my vehicle at sagar automobiles at nagpur...

regarding maruti car holders discount scheme!

I am a development officer at United India Insurance Co. Jaisalmer.
I have purchased a new car via company loan scheme from LMJ Services Jodhpur. Model is Wagnor, after my purchasing of the car I have been known from my colleague that a scheme is going with maruti for existing Maruti Car holders of discount of Rs 10,000.

This scheme was not told by my dealer sales person as I informed the dealer they asked me that you should have to inform us earlier, I lodged a online Complain Enquiry at Maruti website but I didn't received any response, and I am continuously calling up to their call center but I am not getting any response from them.

Please suggest,
K.C. Bhatia

• Sw
    swangchan Nov 04, 2011

hello sir' maruti swift zxi is very bad car in india.because
    this car has local engine.it has many problem.there is no inprint engine name.some swift car has suzuki engine. some of the cars local engine.why this differ.car body s are same,
    but engine is differ.do you know the answer? please tell me sir. because i have swift zxi 2011 model car. i asked my dealer about my dought, they can't tell answer.i wrote a letter to maruti company 20 times but there is no reply from maruti company.i think maruti is a fraud company in the world.do you know maruti company is original or local company? swift car is local or original? swift car engine original or fake? swift engine has inprint suzuki name or not? dear friends tell me answer please!

the swift rocks & rattles!

This is one car that rocks guys !! Amazing Pick up.The Car shoots off in the turbo mode as if there was a ghost behind it!!! Full marks to the Fiat designed time tested engine for silent operations and the Maruti Engineers for fine tuning the engine to make the Swift Rock !!

Only issues that you need to watch out (which unfortunately Maruti seems to be ignoring royally despite continuous complaints from customers) -

1. The windows rattle spoiling the zippy drive pleasure completely
2. The power window switch gets stuck up and refuses to to let the window roll up at times.
3. The turbo engaging starts getting delayed for reasons yet to be found out - though not something to be concerned about much.

• Gl
    Gloria Z. Mojarras Apr 07, 2009

want to know more about it

• As
    ashusehwag4u Mar 02, 2012

dear sir,
    i have a may 2011 swift vdi.he was run 23565km.but now the day some noise in it.i was going to service center but they was sayes these noise normallely but other same swift vdi these type noise are not lisiten it.
    my name;asender singh,
    reg.no.UP14 BJ 3275
    service center name; Rohan moters
    please provide me maruti engineer contact no, and solve my problem
    thanks a lot

non-receipt of maruti auto card!

I have applied for a Maruti Auto Card during purchase of my new Alto Car on June, 2007. Though all the...

non-committal attitude of maruti towards delivery

I booked a Maruti Swift ZXi on June 9th 2007. The booking was made through Vipul Motors, Noida with premium...

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices