Maruti Suzuki India / Maruti Udyog Logo

Maruti Suzuki India / Maruti Udyog

Having problems with Maruti Suzuki India / Maruti Udyog?

+91 114 678 1000 (Head Office)
1, Nelson Mandela Road, Vasant Kunj

B-1, Pick Up Bhawan, Ground Floor, Vibhuti Khand, Gomti Nagar, Lucknow, 226 010

Panchkula
SCO 81, 1st floor, Sector-5, Near Shalimar Mall, Panchkula 134 109

Jaipur
7th Floor, Pooja Towers, District, Nanakramguda, 3, Gopalpura Byepass, Tonk Road, Jaipur 302 018

Kolkata
L & T Chamber, 4th floor, 16th Camac Street, Kolkatta 700 017

Ranchi
4th Floor, Rohini Complex, Opp Hotel Apsara, 56, Circular Road, Ranchi, 834 001

Guwahati
5A, 5th Floor, Above City Mart Shopping Mall, 724, Peac Enclave, Ulubari, Guwahati 781 007

Bhubaneswar
Unit 605 & 606 (6th floor), Utkal Signature, Cuttack-Bhubaneswar Road, NH-5, Pahal, Bhubaneswar 752 101

Mumbai
602, Madhava Building, Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra (East), Mumbai 400 051

Pune
7th Floor, North Block, Sacred World, Near Shinde Chhatri, Wanawadi, Pune 411 040

Ahmedabad
211, Iskon Mall, Above Star India Bazaar, Jodhpur Cross Road, Satellite Road, Ahmedabad 380 015

Indore
3rd Floor, Commerce House, 7 Race Course Road, Indore 452 001

Chennai
7th Floor, Capital Towers, 180, Kodambakkam High Road, Nungambakkam, Chennai 600 034

Bangalore
204, 2nd Floor, Embassy Classic, Vittal Mallya Road, Bangalore 560 001

Cochin
2nd floor, Tutus Tower, NH-47 Bypass, Padivattom, Cochin 682 024

Hyderabad
No. 3-6-363 & 3-6-1/1, Mahavir Chambers, 101,102, Liberty Square Stanza, Himayatnagar, Hyderabad 500 029

Area Offices

Hall No 116, 1st floor, A2, South Block, Bahu Plaza, Jammu

Agra
7th Floor, B-15/8, Shree Vrindavan Tower, Sanjay Place, Agra – 282001

Patna
Vasundhara Mall, 307-308, 3rd Floor, Rajapur Pul, East Boring Canal Road, Patna - 800001 (Bihar)

Raipur
629-630 , 6th Floor, Offizo Magneto, Labahandi, Raipur 492010

Nagpur
Plot No. 244, 1st Floor, Narayani House, Hill Road, Dharampeth Extn., Near Ram Nagar Square, Nagpur - 440010

Nasik
202, Rushiraj Towers, New Gangapur Naka, Opp Reliance Fresh, Gangapur Road, Nashik 422013

Surat
304, 3rd Floor, Above TGB Restaurant, Near Green Avenue Circle, PG Savani Road, Adajan, Surat- 395 009

Coimbatore

Central Arcade, 1st floor, Mini Byepass Road, Puthiyara, Calicut - 673 004

Trivandrum
2nd Floor, Geetanjali Chambers, Vazuthacaud, Trivandrum - 14

Vishakhapatnam
Door No. 10-5-58/1, Waltair Main Road Ram Nagar, Landmark - Top of Westside Store, RK Estates, Vishakhapatnam 530002

Complaints & Reviews

scam and cheating

I booked maruti swiftdzire vxi at vipul motors pvt. ltd, faridabad on 31/03/2008 vide customer id no.[protected] dt.31/03/08. at the time of booking I was assured that delivery will be given to me within navratras (about 15-20 days). but delivery was not given to me within that period and I was told by the dealer that the maruti co. is not supplying dzire cars to him and he is not in position to give me the delivery. on the other hand the swift dzire was being sold by dealers in faridabad and delhi in blackmarketing (premium) of rs.15000/- to rs. 20000/-. I brought this act of the dealers in the knowledge of the company vide my email dated 15/04/08, 16/04/08, 17/04/08, 18/04/08, 26/04/08, 30/04/08 and so many telephonic complaints on anytime maruti no.[protected] and regional office number given by anytime maruti. I have requested several times to the company as well as to the dealer for early delivery of the car but they always gave the same excuse that the production is low and they are not getting the delivery from the company. at the time of booking I was told by the dealer that the price of swift dzire vxi is rs.499182/-. it is matter of great surprise that on 18/05/08, the dealer informed me on telephone that car booked by me is ready at the showroom but he company has enhanced the rates and I had to pay rs.517548/- instead of rs.499182/- (excess of rs.18366/-) you just see that I was not willing and have not paid premium (blackmoney) of rs.15000/-to - rs.20000/- to the dealers but the company has taken rs.18366/- excess money by holding the delivery for one month and twenty days and giving it to me just after enhancing the rates. this was the cheating by the company that first hold the delivery of car and delivered the car to me immediately after enhancement of rates. I am sorry to state that I have to wait for about two months and have paid rs.18366/- excess now company have taken premium of rs.18366 /- from me instead of dealers which were taking rs.15000/- to rs.20000/- for out of turn delivery. I will definitely point out here that at the time of delivery the behavior of the dealer was very rude and dry because I have already given complaint for blackmarketing of local dealers. but now I clearly understand that company and dealers are of the same category and their only moto is to earn money either this way or that way. the maruti suzuki had not bothered about the loyal and old customers of fifteen years who has always used cars of maruti only maruti and was a happy and very satisfied customer. but now sorry thinking of moving to court to get justice.

Rajeev kumar rakheja mob.[protected].

• Ks
    K.S.Krishnan Nov 24, 2008

It is very disturbing to know your story. It is even more disturbing to find that a company like maruti has not taken note of this serious matter. Most of their dealers are indulging in these 'cheap tactics' and I am sure the company is fully aware of this. But the bottom line for the company is that the dealers are certainly more important than the very customers who eventually buy their products and generate revenue for them. It is highly unfortunate in that in this country consumer protection is more of a farce and does not apply to the common man. I think you will have to drag them to the courts with both the company and its dealer as the prime culprits.

delivery of the vehicle

I had booked maruti dzire zxi. on27th march 2008 at pratham motors, bangalore. They say Maruti has not started to Manufacture Zxi models( Fully loaded) Maruti is a big showoffbig it just makes announcements which it is never meant in reality. The pratham motors insists that I take other i.e., diesel models. Maruti is just pathetic. They are at present manufacturing only diesel models as such it is thrust upon customers because it has neat big margins. Maruti is the biggest Govt sponsored crooks. They just behave like typical govt offices. Suzuki are another big showoff, eventhough they are making huge profits because of indian market they simply do not bother to appreciate our concerns. Indian public should teach them a very good lesson. Awake, Awake you guys just show them the doors, like the entire world who do not appreciate suzuki any more

• Ba
    basavarajm10 May 10, 2008

I had booked maruti dzire zxi. on 2008 at pratham motors, bangalore. They say Maruti has not started to Manufacture Zxi models( Fully loaded) Maruti is a big showoffbig it just makes announcements which it is never meant in reality. The pratham ow insists that I take other i.e., diesel models. Maruti is just pathetic. They are at present manufacturing only diesel models as such it is thrust upon customers because it has neat big margins. e the biggest Govt sponsored crooks. They just behave like typical govt offices. Suzuki are another big showoff, eventhough they are making huge profits because of indian market they simply do not bother to appreciate our concers. Indian public should atlech them a very good lessons. Awake, Awake you guys just show them the doors, like the entire world who do not appreciate suzuki any more.

• Pr
    Prabhakar May 18, 2008

What is happening with Maruti??
    Booked my dzire VXI on April 19(ABT Chennai), a month back but no reponse from maruti people.Dunno how come they taking customers in their hand. Paid 50k for booking.
    Having competiors like Hyundai, Ford and Mahindra these maruti ppl are damn cool..They think as if they giving free cars to customers.Its not fair to make ur customers wait for such a long time by giving lame excuses, dunno how come maruti has won those customer Satisfaction awards??
    Plz ensure tat u give timely delivery of cars to ur customers else ppl wil move towards better competiors like ford and hyundai.
    Be transparent when u take a booking.

nitin May 25, 2008

MUL is a worst company ever i have seen.
    they don't know how to keep the customer. finally its time for all of us
    to kick the MUL and show them a door.

• Sc
    S Chandra May 25, 2008

THATS TRUE...MARUTI ID FOOLING CUSTOMERS

Sandeep Chauhan Nov 17, 2009

This complaint is against Goyal Motors Ltd Shimla autorized dealer of Maruti Suzuki. My Car Maruti D Zire no. H.P. 13-B 3300 was met with an accident last two and half months ago. It is lying with Goyal Motors Shimla. The People over there are not responding neither the Insurance Surveyer came to survey the vehicle nor the people of Goyal Motors are helping in the same. The documents have not processed for Insurance. Kiindly look into the matter.

Sandeep Chauhan
    Kotkhai
    Distt Shimla H.P.

very poor ac performance

I have purchased a maruti suzuki zen estilo in sep.07 fro thier dealer m/s my car (P) ltd., kanpur but since then it's ac is not working and the cooling level is so low that I am unable to use my vehicle in summers. My car workshop has cheked my vehicle twice but unable to rctify the ac defects. Please pay immediate attention to this complain and get my vehicle properly cheked and rectified the defects.

• Ig
    igtheba May 30, 2008

i have purchased zen estilo my car no GJ3CA 1315 FROM PURFECT MOTOR RAJKOT.IN MY CAR MILO METER SENSOR PART IS DEMAGED IN WARRANTY PERIOD. I HAVE COMPLAIN TO DEALER LAST TWO MONTH THEY HAVE NO REPLAY.PLEASE PAY IMMEDIATE ATTENTION TO THIS COMPLAIN AND GET MY VEHICLE PROPERLY CHEKED AND RECTIFIED THE DEFECTS

mahendra b.thakor Aug 02, 2008

Date:-
    NOTICE

( R.P.A.D)

TO

Dhru Motors ( Ortho- Maruti Dealer )
    At :- Navjivan Ganganagar
    Udhana Main Road, Surat

Hereby We Who Have Sighed Under Client of Mr.Bharatkumar Dashondi, Mr.Mahendrasinh Bahadursinh Thakor. At & Po & Ta :- Vansda, Dist:-Navsari Gulavvatika Society By this Notice Inform Warn That
    Our Clint has Bought Maruti Zen VXI ESTILO BS III From Kotak Mahindra Prime Ltd
    With Sectioned Loan Of 299990 and The Employee of Kotak Mahindra Mr.Snehalbhai Who Had made and Prepared all formality of Paper Work and on 6th May-08 With Sell Certy. And
    Had deliverd the Car with Chesis no of MA3EMD81500159650 and Engine No 3284898 From your Show Room
    Situated at Surat With Driver at home to our client .Mind you our client had note taken the delivery from Your Show Room
    Our client had a good faith & respect & liking for maruti cars. & As Dealer of Maruti Suzuki Our client had Same faith & respect for Dhruv Motors Surat. And as With that Same faith & Respect on the manager on Your Show Room Manager and the employee of Kotak Mahindra Mr.Snehalbhai We Expected To get the brand new Maruti Zen ( Eztilo ) Made in 2008 without any defect with home delivery. Then From your Show Room that Cars Paper went For R.T.O Formality Our Client got many phone calls from your side to get the R.T.O Process Done In Surat But as Our Client Wonted the Parssing done in Navsari our client on 08/05/2008 Paid Rs.18923.00 Wile was Payable at Navsari and asked for number But while Taking the chasis No. and engine no by Pencil through the R.T. O officer We Come to Know The Car Was Made in 2007.So In R.C Book The Model Of The Car Was mentioned 2007 instead of 2008 according to R.T.O So our Client Went to Your Show Room and told the whole Fact to your Manager Mr.Dhamreshbhai

Your Manager Mr.Dharmeshbhai Behaved Very rudely with Our client and insulted our client by Saying “ you had not told any any Thing about the wich Years Model You Wanted and It is our wish to sell any Years Mode of Car in any years the Car will be Counted as the same Years Model in which if was Sold .” In that way your Manager tried to miss guide our client and further said, ”In This Case we Can not do any thing Do whatever you Cando .Complain Where ever you want to one harm us” .
    In above circum senteses our Client has been Charted by you and So he has to face quite a bite of Problems Today after buying that car our client is in Some economic problem and so He tried to Sell the Sume Car but as the Car was of 2007’s Model It’s Market Value Is considered only of Rs.150000.00 The fact is Though our Client had bought The Car of 2008’s Model. But because of Cheating of Your show Room my client has to face economical lose .And Becoush of the cheating from Dhru Motors and Kotak Mahindra Prime Ltd .We have to the make the Stop payment of the Cheque’s Given to Kotak Mahindra Prime Ltd .In that case our Client has to suffer Mentaly a lot So our Client Has to Take the step Legally and Juristically way against Maruti Suzuki India Ltd.New Delhi and Dhru Motors Surat and Kotak Mahindra Prime Ltd And we would let The world Know about your rude behaviour and urge others not to buy any product from Maruti Suzuki. So with this notice we are giving the final intimation that either give 2008’s model of Maruti Zen (Estilo) and take away back the 2007’s model Car of your’s otherwise pay Rs.150000.00 and additional Rs.100000.00 for Mental harassment With in Seven day’s of Receiving this Notice . and if you Fail to do this our Client will take Hard Steps legal and Juristically Way to get the money .and will also raise a Complain in Consumer forum .and for the all the expenses Should have to be bared by you that you Should keep in mind.
    This Notice is Given to you because of your fault and So the Coast of it, Rs.2500.00 will have tobe Paid by You

Date:-

Place :-

unending delay in delivery of dzire

Booked a dzire Vxi on 29th March... and yet have no committed date. Dealer says I am welcome to do whatever I want and he would be glad to cancel my booking as he is helpless and has no role to play.

Wonder how the hell is Maruti Suzuki surviving in these times. I really must say they have very poor competitors who still can't seem to get their own act together.
I would have gone for any other car had I had a similar option.

Maruti has a good product.. but is the pits in terms of handling customers ... wonder how they still manage to win customer service awards. Pre-sales is really bad.

Can't figure out what should I do ???

for mass code

we are very mutch intrested to apply for the maruti authorise code
our firm M/S MARUTI AUTO SERVICE which is located at prime area at PETLAD on nadiad--khembhat road
our site location is on prime area for engagement for vehicle cars and coustomers .we have a good potential relationship with prime civilian like advocate, Doctor, Traders, Lionsclub members etc

CHIRAG THAPAR Oct 24, 2011

We are very mutch intrested to apply for the maruti authorise code
    our firm M/S THAPAR MOTORS which is located at prime area OF CIVIL LINES, MAIN ROAD
    Our site location is on prime area for engagement for vehicle cars and coustomers .we have a good potential relationship with prime civilian like advocate, Doctor, Traders, Lionsclub members etc.

engine problem

To
Managing Director,
MUL, Gurgaon.
I purchased maruti WAGONR-LX model Nov. 2004 from APRA AUTO I Ltd. Gurgaon in the year 2004. After 35000 Km running of this car, i face a lot of problem with car engine. i checked car with one of authorised dealer of maruti . They told me that there is engine problem and need to be worked on engine as it consumes engine oil as giving bad average. it is also giving combustion back with engine oil. it is a single handed car & i donot run this car on long distance. Despite of this, problem with engine occur in early stage. I am not satisfied with the quality assurance given by MARUTI as after so many R&D they get release car in market. Agency said that ther is a problem in petrol . tell me that i can not produce petrol for my own car . i can only use petrol available in the city. so, this cannot be an excuse.Every body is using the same petrol. I handed over my car to Maruti Auhorise service station RAJ-SNEH at Delhi road, Meerut.Now tell me what to do..as maruti assure the life of engine for about 1 lac KM. Why should i spent rs 25, 000 at the cost of negligence of Maruti people. I will not suggest other people to go for buy a car from Maruti if such complaints is not been attended by Maruti on their own cost & that can also provide Maruti a compititive edge & go for aggressive R&D in this cut thort competition era.
Rajeev Saxena, 18, golden Avenue ph-3, Meerut
Ph: [protected]

thanks to maruti for increasing my bp

I am from Meerut (UP) and had booked a Maruti Suzuki DZire VDI on 30th March 2008 and I was promised by the dealer that I will get the delivery within 10 days (i.e around 9.04.08).

After 10 days they asked me to give the balance amount apart from the loan amount and take delivery withih a week (aronnd 15.04.08). I made all the payment.

Now it is over one month the dealer is fooling me. I contacted Regional office at Delhi they said we cannot do anything contact the Area Manager at Dehradoon. I contacted the Area Manager for Meerut Mr. Munish on mobile. He promised to tell the exact date of car delivery on 2nd May'08.

On 2 nd May'08 he didn't gave me any positive response and asked me to contact the Dealer. I again contacted the dealer and he said the first VDI he will get will be delivered to me.
About date he said I dont know when the car will be delivered by Maruti.

So after making hundred of calls the result is zero.

Is this is the way Maruti Customer care works.

If Maruti is incapable of making the delivery of Dzire they should have asked the dealer not to take booking.

I appreciate the effort of TATA they launched the 1 Lakh car but refused to take the booking as they were not in a position to deliver the car. If it would have been Maruti they would have taken the booking the the customers would have been struggling.

Sunder Murari May 17, 2008

You are right. I am too suffering with this. Maruti is just a crap and all people should be punished who are responsible for current booking system.

Samit Sasan Jul 07, 2008

Yup i agree with you, i have been kept waiting for my car.
    I had booked DZire VDI on 6th April. The heights the MUL has reached ... even after 3 months wait .. i don't know when i would be getting my car.

sumit Jul 30, 2008

pasco @ peera garghi they are also making fool of other people too. i ve gone there to buy dzire vdi but they are convencing me to buy a maruti sx4.And when i asked them for a test drive for dzire they said that car is having some problem .So say gud bye to maruti and buy another brand car .

• Ab
    Abhishek Ajitsaria Jul 31, 2008

As per my experience, I took a test drive on the 29th of March, 2008 and booked the car on the same date. Maruti was very fast in giving the delivery and the car was delivered on the 31st of March, 2008. What more can you ask for?

• Mr
    MRCREEDY Mar 21, 2010

Dear sir,

I am intending to buy a Dzire VDI but I am looking for milk white color car. Is there any chance for me to get the said car as I am fond of that color.

RCREDDY

problem with car

Hi All,

I had purchased Maruti Esteem Lxi on 2-FEB-2006 from Competent Automobiles connaught place Delhi, India. From the very first service of the car there was problem with pickup.I contacted many times the technicians of Competent automobiles and they confirmed that there is no problem, but the proble was there.I logged several complaints on Maruti website and the response was not satisfactory.Now a new problem is with the product.My car is showing that there is no mobile oil in engine, although the car has been run only 15000 Kms and all the 3 services were done by competent automobiles on time.

maruti is cheating the people

Hi,
I have booked a Maruti Suzuki DZire on 1st April 2008 and I have been promised that I will get the delivery within 2 weeks. Since last 1 month the dealer is keep on changing the date of delivery and now he is saying that I have to wait for about 2 and half month more.

Maruti is doing the delay in delivery to the dealer.
My complaint is to the maruti that when they are not ready with the production of the car why are they taking the booking. Also each of the dealer should inform the customer about the delay and the exact time of delivery of the car.

Thansk

PANKAJ JAIN May 03, 2008

I have also book Maruti Suzuki DeZire with Eakansh Wheels Ambala Cantt in White/Silver colour on Dt. 09/04/2008 and the same problem regaring delivery with me please let me know about the deliver date.
    Pankaj Jain
    Mobile 09896065500

PANKAJ JAIN May 03, 2008

I have also book Maruti Suzuki DeZire In White/Silver colour With Maruti Dealer Eakansh Wheels Ambala Cantt On Dt. 9th April 2008 and they promised me that I will get my car with in 15-20 Days but the same is awaited till today please let me know about the final delivery date.
    Pankaj Jain
    Mobile 09896065500

saravanan Jul 16, 2008

I have booked on 14th Apr Maruti Suzuki Dezire with Kivaraj Dealer Chennai. They promised me within a month the car will be deleivered. But still am getting no reply from the dealer when they will deleiver the car? God only knows.
    The first car I wished to buy from Maruti, But they are cheating me.

Saravanan

jatinder Aug 03, 2008

koi na yar...aa jau car...eni jaldi ki aa...buuurrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaa

maj gen sk virmani Oct 01, 2009

i have booked Dzire -SILKY SILVER COLOUR-with EAKANSH WHEELS on 09 sep 2009. i was promised that the vehicle will be delivered in 2-3 weeks. the dealer did not bother to inform me about the arrival of the vehicle, but on enquiry on my part, i was informed that the vehicle has come. BUT !!! OF WHITE COLOUR!!
    The dealer insists that i must take the delivery irrespective of the colour. SHEER ARROGANCE

• Am
    amitpkshukla Jun 07, 2010

Dear All,

We all are writing complains here but dont know how effective they are..?? but as the companies are negligent towards consumer issues we all are running here and there to get some which includes me..

on the hope that some one can see this and help me out I am also posting my help.. pray to god that some one will help..

I booked Maruti Dzire ZXi with KTL Ltd Lucknow and the date committed by them was 3 rd june.. and see the proffesionalism till 2 nd of june they are promising that they will deliever the car before the committed date. and on 2 nd june they sent a letter stating that they only have white color with them and if I need the colour of my choice I have to wait for one more month.

When I have contacted GM of KTL he informed me that he is unable to deliver the car as he is not getting the smae from Maruti.

if these people are not able to fulfill there commitment why they are doing that..

also the bigest Irony is no one from maruti is taking any onus.. neither they are interested in talking to customer there is only one mode to reach maruti is Any time Maruti contact centre. where you can register your complain and then forget.. no one will respond you..

I had also tried to call Maruti RO but all in vein the TL is not even comming on phone..

Request you all to please guide and help..

all suggestions are welcomed.

Thanks And regrads

Amit

suspension problem

1. this mail is meant for the eyes of the managing director maruti ltd but I have not been able to contact him so if he is around I shall request mr s nakanishi to have a look else any one could forward it to the md maruti I shall be really gr8ful thanx

Dear md,

1. I hope this letter of mine shall find you in great health and spirits.

2. I am capt ankur tanwar, an army officer, presently posted as instructor at the inf school mhow, mp.

3. I do understand that you are very busy man indeed and rightly so. maruti is one company, any indian would be proud of … and at the same time the décorum and dignity of your appointment must be demanding you to burn your midnight oil quite often.

4. but mr md, I am approaching you only after running from all post to pillar, and I guess after trying all my luck. at the onset, I shall request you to please go through once the content of this letter of mine.

5. after enjoying the great hospitality and excellent service of my old maruti car (maruti-800, 2002), I was more than satisfied with this car of mine which was registered on my father name i. e mr katar singh tanwar.

6. because of the great confidence imbibed in me by my old car, when it was time to buy a new addition to the family only one name was to be seen in my priority list, maruti. and sir this time came when I could save some hard carved money, after spending three years of my life at the line of control in j&k.

7. finally, on 28 march 2006, I did bought a maruti esteem lxi from sandhu mortors, ludhiana bearing regd no: hr 51v1605.

8. sir, my night wares started since the first day. I was on leave for 07 days and believe in me getting leave in army is no an easy task. I took the delivery from sandhu motors, bough the car to delhi, being my home town and after that drove the veh to lalgarh jatta cantt, after 04 days which was my service station.
9. initially, I wasn’t satisfied with the a. c. I took the veh to the audi motors at sri ganga nagar which is appx 15 kms from my service station. the veh was barely 10 days old and I was told that only150 gms of gas is present in the cooling unit of the veh, and since, no leakage in the ac unit was detected, so I was to pay for the gas which was filled, since gas doesn’t comes under warranty.

10. after another 20 days, I started experiencing unwanted bumps and I was not at all satisfied with the suspension of the car, sir, try ‘n’ understand here. the veh was almost new I was not so familiar with the car so when I took the veh again to the audi motors for this particular problem, they took a test drive for five mins and I was told that there is no problem, hence I thought that it may be a wrong assumption on my part.

11. then I drove another esteem which belongs to a fellow army officer. I was taken aback, because the suspension was way too smooth and very much comfortable as compared to my car, then, I took the car to nagpal motors at sri ganga nagar. they have carried the service of the car and I was told that some rubber washer was not in a good shape, so they have replaced it and that now there shall be no problem. sir, at this stage the car was just one month old.

12. then I got quite busy with my job and just did not get the time to again take the veh to sri ganga nagar for the inspection. but after the servicing done by nagpal motors I was not satisfied at all. the veh suspension was giving me real good nightmares. so, I decided I will take the car to delhi and get it inspected.

13. then, I took the car to delhi and went to dd motors, mayapuri and complained regarding the suspension problem. there also they have carried out the servicing of the car and I was told that there is no problem with the car. I was depressed and frustrated at that point that I just went back to lalgarh with the car, with a lot of pain in my heart.

14. after that in dec 2006, I got my posting to inf school mhow, I drove the veh from lalgarh to mhow (mp) via delhi.

15. here at mhow after discussing my problem with my fellow officers. we all come to a conclusion that there is some problem with the suspension. sir, please note here that almost all the army officer have got a car and out of them 90% of the us own a maruti car. I have shown my car to a couple of officers who were also, like me proud owner of a maruti esteem car. they also realize that there is something which is missing and that there is some problem with the suspension and the ride is not smooth.

16. then, I took my car to highway motors mhow and complained regarding the same suspension problem. after five min of superficial inspection I was told the same story that there is no problem with the suspension. sir, trust me at that particular time I wanted put a fire to all the service stations of yours. I came back to my residence in mhow.

17. I was so depressed, I felt as if I have been robbed and cheated by some very dear friend of mine. this has started effecting my personal life a lot. I am not a business man, I get a fix salary every month I do have a family which is also my responsibility, so I just could not buy a new veh. after spending a lot of time under tremendous stress and pain. we decided (me and my wife) that we should part with this car now, since it is giving us no good and just bringing a feeling of harassment, self pity, sorrow, sulkiness and all the bad things you could think of.

18. sir, then I took my car to maruti true value shop at indore, which is right next to rukmani motors, indore. it took them five min and one test drive to come to the conclusion that the suspension is faulty.

19. sir, that was turning point, when I have decided that now I shall not leave it at this juncture now. I shall peruse my case now, then again I took my veh to highway motors mhow and complained regarding the suspension problem. this happened finally on 27 mar 08. initially I was told that there is no problem but when I insisted very strongly, then they checked it thoroughly and come to the conclusion that both the front suspension assembly is faulty and need to be replaced. sir, please note here that the veh has done just 10, 000 kms in two years, because my passion for the car was dead, and I have been complaining regarding the suspension since the first month.

20.in 27 mar 2008, I took a day off and went to rukmani motors indore, which is appx 20 kms from my place of duty. initially I was given a very cold response and again, I was told that there is no problem with the suspension. then I walked up to the works manager and insisted, then he agreed that he shall get it checked. the suspension (front) assembly was opened and checked and then the same reply was given to me that there is no problem. when I strongly objected, he got the overhauling of the front suspension done. this process nearly took three hours then, I went for a test drive along with mr mahesh gore the technical adviser. finally he agreed that there is some problem, after that he got both the front suspension changed and later in the evening we went for a test drive along with dy works manager mr mahan khanna. alas, the problem was not rectified even then.

21. then I was asked to leave my veh and was given an assurance by mr khanna that he shall get the full insp done and shall come back to me. next day in the evening at around 4 o clock, i. e 1600 hrs I tried his mobile no, which was provided to me by him. he was available on the phone, the next day after at least 10 calls of mine. then finally on 29th mar I went back to the service station on my own.
22. then mr khanna told me that the following faults were found and rectifications done:-

(a) body alignment was not proper as per the chasis and there was some difference of a few mm.
(b) front left suspension was totally replaced.
(c) the whole chasis was opened and greased
(d) all rubber parts i. e washer etc were changed
Pertaining to the suspension (for which I was charged of course).

23. then, I went for a test drive along with mr khanna and sir, to my horror I found that the problem is very much existing. I was heart broken.

24. he told me they have done whatever was possible and I agree to that but what do I do now??? he later told that may be the tires are faulty because of which the veh is not running smoothly. sir, since I have stated earlier also that the veh has done just 10, 000 kms and the tyres are as good as new, then he told me that they have got a brand new esteem and he shall get the tyres replaced and see the effects. but sir, the problem was still there, the problem in the suspension is still there.

25. now, sir after all this I don’t see that any of your service station could help me out of this nightmare of mine, except you. I have also spoken to your customer care, since I wanted to have a word with you, so that I can appraise you of all the mental pressure, of all the physical exhaustion and of all the harassment, I have gone through for the past two years. sir I am endorsing all the necessary documents to support this letter of mine in the hard copy of the letter which is following this. following is the list of your service station where I have got my veh inspected

26. (a) audi motors, shri ganga nagar.
(b) nagpal motors, shri ganga nagar.
(c) dd motors, mayapuri, new delhi.
(d) highway motors, mhow (twice).
(e) patel motors, indore.
(f) maruti true value shop, indore (rukmani motors).
(g) rukmani motors, indore.

27. sir, at the same I shall request you to please find out the vintage of my car from sandhu motors, ludhiana by which I mean that I suspect that this particular car was with the dealer for a long time, I was given the delivery on 28 mar 2006, and when was the car delivered to sandhu motors from your workshop??

28. now sir, tried my level best, I did run from all pillars to post, and after undergoing a lot of mental and physical exhaustion. I am now knocking at your door, now it is in your hand and wisdom either to make me or break whatever remains of the prestige of maruti in our hearts. it is my earnest reqest to you that sir, since no one has been able to help me out and repair my veh, and now I don’t want the veh to be repaired because as per me now it is beyond repair. now what is at stake is my peace of mind and our confidence and trust in maruti. I am also enclosing testimony of army officers who were kind enough to lend me their precious time, understood my problems and who are also proud owners of maruti. (along with the hard copy)

29. sir, now, on the onset, my request to you is that you please get my veh replaced with a new one. I am so very hopeful that you at least shall give my case a suitable thought and adequate time and I shall not be disappointed after coming at your door steps. and sir, being a proud owner and a part of maruti family, you shall rescue me of my nightmares. and I don’t have to look for any other alternatives and walk up to some other forum now, and that my journey shall end here, so that I can start a fresh with the same ray of hopes and confidence with the maruti family.
30. with lots ‘n’ lots of hope, I am now waiting for your decision and I am sure you shall rescue me out of my sleepless night…………… with all my heart and gratitude capt ankur tanwar instr ci ‘b’ pw div the inf school mhow (mp) mob-[protected] land line - [protected]

Sandeep Feb 12, 2009

I agree, Even I own a Maruti Esteem and the suspension is very hard and bumpy, I even changed to bridgestone tubeless tyres, keep air pressure at 26 psi and even changed the 4 shock absorbers as they were 7 years old and were leaky.

Still the suspension is very hard, I think it has something to do with the hardness of the coil springs, they seem to be extra hard.

I drive without any load in the car apart from myself (80 kg) and wife (49 kg).

But when car is loaded with luggage in the rear and 4 adults sitting, supension becomes very soft.

If some one has some suggestion regarding the softer springs please mail me at [email protected]

Pallavi Mishra Feb 25, 2009

I agree. i too own a Maruti Esteem and it has come up with lots of trouble. Not only the suspension rod's problem but also getting many other issues. We are asked to change the suspension rod asap. Power windows do not work properly. Have made rear windows manual. Steering is very hard and we are asked to change the steering rod. We got the car serviced few days back but no improvement. There are a lot of problems and we have got tired of changing the parts all the time. No one has the solution of all its problem. We don't even drive much due to fear to any other damage.

Pallavi

• Am
    AmarKampani Mumbai Jun 21, 2009

Hi Ankur, Pallavi, Sandeep.

I have a Maruti Esteem Lxi 2004 MH 01 YA 3733 model and for a long time the rides have been bumpy and jerky leading to aggravation of my neck spondolitis condition.I have been regularly sending the car for servicing but no one has ever told me that there could be suspension damage.This has been happening for the last 1 -2 yrs.I finally was frustrated and sent the car for special check up and was told that there could be a suspension problem!!!I am shocked that despite regular servicing non one has ever pointed this out.I was stupid to accept my fate as a fait accompli and never thought of actully sending to a workshop.

Anyways I will keep you posted on the developments at my end.I have ordered a SWIFT now and hope the SWIFT does not give too many issues.I plan to dispose my Esteem soon and obvioulsy not reccomend to any one near and dear ever...

Rgds
    Amar Kampani
    Mumbai

Suis2006 Feb 08, 2012

I too am having problems regarding the ride quality of my Esteem LX. The ride has become very bumpy over the last 8-9 months. I have taken the veh to different garages and have done the following 1) was told that there's a problem with the suspension and hence got it fixed 2) changed the rubbers of the rear shocks 3) fitted new tubeless bridgestone tyres and maintained typre pressure psi 26. It has become a headache. The last thing left to check is the coil springs. If the ride is still bumpy after that, I don't know what to do.

service centre

I own a Maruti Alto for the past two years. I shopped around for the third year insurance, I was amazed on the level of difference in amout by different dealers. Still I went ahead with the costliest of the lot, one of the service centre near my house M/s. Insuh Maruti Service Centre. he promised me Rs. 5114 as a premium for Rs. 202000 as car value. The day i called the insurance agent for collecting the cheque, he quoted me Rs. 5300. I negotiated so he came down to Rs. 5200. I paid him the cheque, the next he sent me the insurance paper, then I noticed that the car value he had taken was only Rs. 191000. i could have done nothing except calling him again for correcting it. then he said it is irreversible, to compensate he would give me 4 service coupons worth Rs.800. each of them bears 50% discount on service charge (400). He also said i could present 2 coupons and avail 100% discount. I thought fair enough as i get my car serviced two times a year.

Today, after a week, I sent my car for servicing, they say they only will accept 50% coupon. I say that their employee had promised me 100%, now they disown him saying his words cannot be counted. I had a argument with the manager Mr.Yadav ([protected])with no result and the owner Bindra ([protected]) is not picking up the phone.

Well, the point here is not the money, because they are anyhow charging around Rs.1500 for complete service except the labour charges which is. Rs.400. I am pissed off because of their false promised and misleading committments while selling their insurance. I feel more troubled because I lost my half day fighting with them which in turn affected my business. and ofcourse my call charges worth more than Rs.100.

In Total, stupid senseless services. This reflects on the effectiveness of Maruti service. Insuh is Maruti's Authorised (to trouble) Service Center.

Madhu sudhan Nov 09, 2008

I totally agree which the teh complaint is given, Because i had problem with Maruthi services center in Madhpur.

When i gave my vechicle they wrote it down all the Scratchs, on my car but when i went to take my car after service. I noticed that on my stratches on my car became double and the represantive who took the vechicle was very rude and he was Arguing with me.I asked him that i wanted to speak to manager he was out of station, he said that he will be back Tomorrow.
    and he told that him manager will cal me but ther is no call from him its being 2 months now.

Suresh Chand Nov 22, 2008

Dear Sir,

Now the situation seems to be too embracing for me as your Apra service Station (Gurgaon sector 14 in building no 15A) technical head Mr. Sunil Gupta said to deliver the car on 20th November, 2008 (earlier promised for the delivery on 08th November, 2008) but failed to do so and promised to handover the car ( Maruti Zen, Reg. No. DL 2CN 9286 ) on 21st November, 2008, but when I called Mr. Sunil Gupta on 21st November, 2008 for the delivery of the car he told me that now the shocker of the car are damage and the staring wheel is also damage, which is not true. Will you please let me know when I will get my car back as each an every day you promises for the delivery of the car and backout on this by giving every time new reason.

Hoping for a reply from your side and positive response.

Suresh Chand.

9810333322.

• Na
    navdeep chandla Jun 08, 2009

i totaly dis agree wid maruti cm atuos ropar (pb)
    i have warranty and also extende warranty but my car excel not repaired by maruti in warranty the warranty is total money taking programmes for maruti. they cant do anything in warranty. cm atuos ropar (punjab ) also not do work in warranty they make money and money is everything for marutiiii

• Fr
    Franklin Andrews Nov 02, 2011

Dear Sir,

This is to inform you that I, Franklin Andrews residing in Malviya Nagar went to one of the Maruti Dealer (AAA Motors) in Savitri Nagar (near malviya nagar) to purchase a Maruti Ritz. I met with one of the associate names Manish Singh where he explained me that the car is available for the sale. I asked him what all documents would I be requiring which I was told. Then I asked him that I would purchase the car on a Car loan & how much % would I be getting from the bank. He told me that I can get 85% with 14-14.5% interest according to my profile, adding onto that I also told him that I would take the car for COMMERCIAL PRUPOSE. He said “That’s fine, no issues”
    The deal interest me and I said OK to them also he explained me how much the car would cost and gave me rough/ estimated amounts which came to a down payment amount of RS 95, 000/-. I agreed & came back and started collecting the relevant documents including 1 guarantor & his proof as well for them to submit it to the bank. Mentioned below is the detail of the cost of the car that was told to me when I first walked up to them which was an approx. calculation as per Manish:
    Ex-showroom Price: 403251/-
    H.P: 100/-
    Total: 449551/-
    Loan amount as per 85 %: 342000/-
    Down payment amount: 107551/-
    Processing fee: 4700 /- (approx. maximum amount)
    Discount plus co-operate discount: 18000/-
    Final amount as down payment: 94251/-

After 2 days I received a call from Manish again stating that I would required to their office in order to pay the booking amount. I went & deposited the booking amount of RS 5000/-(16/10/2011). In the mean while my file was in the process of approval from Kotak Mahindra Bank. After 1 day I received a call from the bank for the verification from one of the agents where the verification was completed with all the accurate information given. I was also informing Manish at the same time that the verification has been done. Then next day I again received a call from the Kotak Mahindra bank from one of the approval manager for verification where he asked me number of question which I answered correctly also asked me the purpose of the vehicle for which I replied that I would be purchasing the car for COMMERCIAL PURPOSE. He said ok & the verification was completed. I again gave the update to Manish and he stated that he doesn’t think that there would be any problems, I was rest assured.

Next Day in the morning, Manish himself called my & told me that “ Congratulation your loan has been approved BUT unfortunately it has been approved for only 75% & rest I need to pay as a down payment “. I was a little de- motivated but told him to speak to the authorities & see it some thing can be done to increase the percentage. He said he’ll again try. Next day me & and my brother went to their office to speak to them but they told that the maximum on commercial cars can be only 75%.

After discussing it with my family, I was ok to get the car @ 75% of loan & below mentioned are the amount that was asked me to pay:

Ex-showroom Price: 403251/-
    H.P: 100/-
    Total: 447551/-
    Loan amount as per 75 %: 300000/-
    Down payment amount: 147551/-
    Processing fee: 4700 /- (approx. maximum amount)
    Discount plus co-operate discount: 18000/-
    Final amount as down payment: 134051/-

On Friday, Manish with Saurabh (personnel from Kotak Mahindra Bank) came to my house to get my signature on the bank documents. After signing the document I confirmed with Saurabh that is it confirmed that I have been approved 75% loan on my commercial car & he replied YES. I was asked by Saurabh to submit the required number of cheques to complete the procedure.

Sunday (30/10/2011) I received a call from Manish that we can come & give the down payment amount (1, 28, 105/- as per the actual calculation after approval of loan)
    I went to the showroom to submit the amount, the mode of payment was thru my credit cards to I was told that I would be charged 2.5% transaction fee extra, however I was fine with it. I paid the amount the billing was done and was told by Manish that the delivery of the car would be on Wednesday 2nd November for sure. I was happy.

On Monday (31/10/2011) I received a call from Manish that there is a slight problem from the bank end. This was told to me by Manish, that the bank agent (Saurabh) presented my case file as a PRIVATE vehicle type instead of COMMERCIAL type & that is why my loan was approved for 75% however now after all the talks from their end still the bank has approved the loan on commercial type but only for 65%. I was very disappointed with this news. I told Manish that this is absolutely not fair when everything has been approved and done also the billing has been done. I asked Manish to speak to the bank and see if something can be done however the answer after few hours was “NO”.

I went to their office the next day & after speaking to them I was informed that unfortunately the maximum would be only 65% and I needs to give additional 44, 400/- towards the down payment amount. I was seriously pissed with the behavior that was given to me & they felt that it was OK. I spoke with the manager & he studied the case and after all the back ground check by him the conclusion came to which was told to me earlier. In evidently I was forced to cancel the car due to such miss communication goof-ups. The manager ( Parminder- I guess if i recall his name) clarified from one of the offices that whether RITZ can be considered under commercial purpose but came out to be that Maruti is not allowing RITZ to be on commercial purpose.

Secondly I was told thrice on different price about the deal of the car which they themselves were not sure off.

Thirdly, when I spoke about cancelling the deal they forced me on taking other cars but I insisted on cancelling the deal. They told me the procedure that I have to write a letter for the cancellation& would get my refund cheque within 10 days. Also I would not get my 2.5% transaction fee that I paid extra for swiping my credit card for the down payment amount. They were telling me that it is the bank who charges that 2.5% they do not get benefit out of it. I work for an International Bank (Citibank) for credit cards & I know how the finances work which they were trying to fool me. Satish from their finance department had no words to say when I gave them right & left on how credit cards works.

I spoke with my credit card service provider to reconfirm on the issue & they confirmed that it is the merchant (AAA Maruti) who would have the decision to pay or not.

My concern over here is if the deal is getting cancelled due to the circumstances as I didn’t wanted that but I was asked to do that indirectly why would I NOT get that 2.5% also back when the deal is not happening. I WANT EVERY SINLGE PENNY BACK.

It is a request from me to look into this matter as these people think & try to make a fool out of the consumer. I had lot of faith on MARUTI as my In-Laws had 4 Maruti cars in their houses but I guess the trust needs to be back after some time only. If still something can be done I’m still ready to take the Car & continue the business with Maruti in the future as well for my personal use.

Regards,
    Franklin Andrews

wrong commitment

Dear Sir,

I wanted to buy a second hand car for my use.
The first and last option which came into my mind was Maruti True Value Shop.
I thought being a tag of Maruit I can be rest assured that the vehical which I am going to buy would be worth its prize.
But the incidence which I faced has let me down and have forced me think about the commitment level of Maruti.

I went to patel Motors, Indore authorized Maruti True Value Showroom for second’s.
I found a good WAGON R with model 2001.Insurance April 09 complete and almost 66500 KMs run.
Th prize which was told to me was 1, 70, 000 Rs.
I took the quotation from him as I have to sanction the loan from my Company.In between that I asked the Manager there Mr. Peter Funk to show the Car to my Engineer and he also agreed on to that.
This was the talk we had dated 25th April 08 at almost 7.30 pm and this call I got from Mr. Peter Funk asking me that whether I am finalizing the vehical or not, I suppose he was having some other customer also for that vehical.
As Mr.Peter told that he will wait for me till 11 am I got assured and as per his commitment I took the time from my Engineer also.
Today i.e. 26th April morning 10 am they (True Value) called me up said that the car has been sold to some other party.I was shocked listening there statement. I went there and when I asked Mr. Peter Funk he said the person came there with hard cash and I accepted his offer.

Seeing this attitude few queries have come into my mind---

1. If Mr. Peter Funk was not in the condition to hold the car for me till 11 am why he committed to me regarding this?
2.Was he handling the other customer also that way and was seeing the opportunity that which ever customer comes first I will finalise the car to him?
3.Was he under the impression that the things will not be that much serious? As Maruti has good image I will again come back to his true Value and buy some different car?
4.Is commitment level of True Value is only up to the car being sold to the customer or is there any system in your company?
5.Are you just playing with customer money ?
6.Is it the fault from the Dealer (Patel Motor) side. If this is the fault from dealer side then customer are unaware about this and ultimately it is causing harm to Maruti Name.

Kindly solve all these queries by replying to me ASAP,
Thanks,

Well, this is for sure that now I will be not going to Patel Motors again and also I have to think before going to any Maruti Showroom, as I have lost the faith in Maruti itself.

sai service = poor service

My booking date was 17.03.2008, till today i have been suffering without any fault of mine.

Below is the mail I sent to a Senior [email protected] Service Goregaon abt the poor service of theirs. Till date haven't recieved any reponse from him.

Mr. Shetty,

This is to bring to your notice the harassment that I have been facing at Sai Service the time since I have paid up more than 90% of the car value.

On the 5th of this month I had asked for a change in the variant because I was not comfortable waiting for over a month (max. time not known) for the delivery of Swift Zxi. Had been promised the delivery of the changed model Vxi within a week's time. That did not happen, courtesy poor or rather no knowledge of the processes by the sale executives / managers. Today is the 11th day, yet Sai Service does not have a clue as to when the vehicle will finally get delivered to me.

When asked for reimbursement of the amount back to the financier so as to avail a fresh / revised disbursement there has again been a mess in terms of process. When Sai Service wants a payment, the executive does not need to carry a letter of acknowledgement on the letter head of Sai Service, whereas whilst reverting back the payment to bank it is mandatory to have a letter head of ICICI Bank. After series of requests it gets approved somehow, but then again the cheque is delayed. Firstly, because the director of Sai Service who appears to be the only signatory of the company is out of town and in his absence the entire operations comes to a hault, I guess?? Hereafter, on his return, the cheque is not handed over on the promised date / time and on top of it was asked to collect it from another location next day morning(today). The person again reaches Sai Service this time Lower Parel at 9.30am but to his surprise, the story takes a new turn, the cheque has been sent to Sai Service at Andheri.

I have lost more than a week for delivery just because of the helpless way the things have gone. I requested the sales exec / manager in to compensate this delay and get the other formalities like registration etc. done, but that too has been denied. Even when there were no signs of the vehicle dispatch from factory the 90% payment was made to Sai Service. But when its the part to show some good faith in the customer, there is a series of clauses which come into application.

Request you to personally look into the matter and revert back to me at the earliest.

Now, the situation is...the cheque is with ICICI Bank and they are asking for interest over the amount which was not utilised for the said period of more than 20days and is amounting to more than Rs.5000/- The dealer is not ready to pay nor is ICICI ready to let back.They say unless they recieve the interest amount they wont disburse the revised loan payment to the dealer. I am stuck in a very terrible situation now. Feel like taking it up with the consumer court to teach these guys a good lesson.

Need urgent help.

Thx n Rgds,
Asif ([protected])

• Ak
    akhil Babu Jul 23, 2008

Dear Sir,
    I had booked for SWIFT VDI in the beginning of April, 2008 (02-Apr-2008, receipt no : 7151, amount RS:50000) with the dealer SAI Services, Edapalliy, Ernakulam, Kerala. I understood that the booked vehicle is already dispatched by Maruti Suzuki. But now the dealer is forcing me to buy accessories such as Alloy wheel, music system which is not fitting into my pocket, to get the delivery of vehicle. I am not get why such a customer friendly company is having such a bizarre dealer. Does Maruti recommends (forces) customer to buy expensive accessories to get delivery of vehicle? I believe not. I look forward for you kind attentions in this matter.

Regards
    Akhil

Complaint No:742427

saiservice_station Sep 27, 2018

@akhil Babu We regret that you faced this experience with us. Kindly message us your contact details and we will get in touch with you personally to address your issue.

non delivery & harrasment

I have booked a petrol Maruti D zire in March'08. On booking the Dealer promised delivery within 1 month...

maruti swift dzire booking / delivery

It is with great reluctance that I am taking the "seemingly drastic" step of writing an official complaint due to various problems I have faced in dealing with one of Maruti Suzuki's leading dealerships, Vitesse Ltd in Mumbai. I am requesting you to please take a few minutes to consider my issues.

I had booked a maruti swift in the month of February and was promised a vehicle before the end of financial year FY 07/08. Even though I paid my dues promptly, due to various reasons and delays I did not receive the vehicle in a timely manner.

In mid-march, the sales executive at Vitesse (Vitesse worli branch) mentioned about the launch of Swift Dzire. I sent a written request to the management at the dealership if I could upgrade to DZire. After much (needless) haggling and negotiating, I was allowed to upgrade and was told that since most of the amount owed by me has already been paid, I am on top of the allotment list and will receive the new vehicle within a week or 2. I have even paid the money towards the price differential.

After repeatedly following up with the sales exec, I kept getting promises and reassurances... 5 days, 10 days and so on. Finally, the sales executive called me 2 days ago and back-tracked on his word, and everything that he had committed to me. He put the whole blame squarely on Maruti and said that Vitesse cannot commit to any delivery schedule anymore even though I am 1st on the allotment list!! He even went to the extent of asking me to CANCEL the booking !?!

I am really at loss of words. In this day and age of consumerism and competitiveness; should a service provider actually do this? Should they treat the customer like this?? I tried reasoning with him and he kept passing the the blame to Maruti Suzuki. I tried escalating the matter at Vitesse but to no avail.

Lastly, in the last 20 years I have had a positive experience with Maruti cars and I am totally convinced that Maruti is still a "customer focused and customer driven" organization. I refused to cancel my vehicle booking and I refuse to let Vitesse get off the hook for their unprofessionalism and uncaring attitude.

Please help me in resolving these issues, and having Vitesse do what they're supposed to be doing

• Ra
    Raj Apr 21, 2008

hi, you are not alone.Look at this link there are many us went through this

• Sg
    S. Goyal Apr 28, 2008

Booked Dzire ZDI at Vitesse Andheri (W) 28th MArch 08, with 4 weeks waiting period, which is over. No further updates available because of so called delays at Maruti Suzuki's end. I had called and emailed Maruti Customer Care - No revert with solution, but received response that they have forwarded my complaint to relevant department.

Fail to understand the callous attitude of Maruti Suzuki about washing its hand off from Dealers commitment and neither offering a transparent system of booking or genuine delivery schedule.

We the consumers are going for Maruti for the shear Value and Quality of Suzuki cars in India, we understand that demand is more than supply in case of Maruti Suzuki products. The least they could have done was make the waiting easier by providing timely updates and information about realistic delivery waiting time .

satyaakam Apr 29, 2008

Looks like we are all sailing in the same boat with false hope and being manipulated . Does any one have a written confirmation from dealer, which i am afraid not . So only thing i can think of now is Back off from buying this car and save your face in front of Family and Friends :-)

Buy a different Car and Be Happy !!!

Ps: This is not a case of grapes gone sour, its time for action, dammit its just another car after all .

• Na
    Naveen Apr 30, 2008

I feel the same. more than dealers I find the Maruti-suzuki is the culprit. when the orders are placed in the dealership of some company the company is responsible for the order as deaer is the face of the company.

I have read in many coustemers complaint that they are the first ot book or within the 1 week of the vehicle launch. if the company had flooded with the vehicle @ the time of launch where are the vehicles I can see hardly any vehicles on road. forget it onroad it is not even found on the dealer lot.
    what does this mean Maruti-suzuki is going to increase the price and then make the delivary.

When they are going to do this why can they set a curt of date for the perticular price or stop taking the bookings.

This is a daytime robbary what company is doing. The are going to take lot of bookings showing the consumer the lesser price and deliver the vehicle with the Increased price.

When maruti give the information about the price hikes to the Media why can they instruct he dealer to take the orders with the incresed price as they are not going to deliver the vehicle in 3 to 4 months?

• Ha
    Harsh May 02, 2008

I am not sure but this is what I had heard from one of the dealer, Maruti was holding back on the delivery Dzire as they was going to be increase in the cost of the vehicle sometimes in May.

sumit May 06, 2008

maruti is junk company.
    no standards no business ethics only cheating

nitin Jun 07, 2008

hi all
    just leave maruti people to drive there own dzire,

book fait linea ( coming to india in the month of august) far more better
    then maruti dzire.

nitin Jun 07, 2008

sorry correcti fiat linea..

nitin Jun 14, 2008

offcouse i am waiting for this amazing car fiat linea.
    if it is realease in indian market who cares for junk dzire.

autocard

Hi,

I was issued autocard by maruti/citibank on purchase of maruti swift vxi. since about a year I have accumulated close to 2000 points on the card. under normal circumstances, the points can be redeemed for many things, but in this case, citibank is refusing to redeem stating that maruti company will redeem the points for purchase of parts or getting the vehicle serviced at a maruti authorized dealership. when I took my car for service and offered to redeem the points, the authorized dealer sagar automobiles declined to redeem. when I called the maruti autocard helpline, they again said that the points can be redeemed at the dealership or at indianoil petrol pump. when I showed the card to the indian oil petrol dealer, he said, he cannot redeem the points. well so much so for loyalty. I live in bangalore and have been denied of much promised redemption.

• Bk
    B.KRISHNA KUMAR Aug 01, 2008

I was issued AUTOCARD by MARUTI/CITIBANK on purchase of MARUTI WAGONR LXi. Since more than TWO Years have accumulated close to 3000 points on the card. Under normal circumstances, the points can be redeemed for many things, But in this case, CITIBANK is refusing to redeem stating that Maruti company will redeem the points for purchase of parts or getting the vehicle serviced at a Maruti authorized dealership. When I took my car for service and offered to redeem the points, the authorized dealer MITRA Automobiles declined to redeem. When I called the Maruti Autocard helpline, they again said that the points can be redeemed at the dealership or at Indianoil petrol pump. WHen I showed the card to the Indian Oil petrol dealer, he said, he cannot redeem the points. Well so much so for loyalty. I live in HYDERABAD and have been denied of much promised redemption. This is nothing but cheating.

• Ga
    gaurav kundalia Aug 18, 2008

I am interested in buying a swift vdi but now my interest is dying down.
    I am very unhappy and put off by the response from the maruti dealer at pathankot.
    I am purchasing maruti swift through canteen stores department through PATHANKOT VEHICLEADES PVT.LTD. I took a vehicle loan. As a rule the D.D was to be made in favour of the canteen stores department, i was told to do the same. i applied for the loan but as soon as i despatched the application i was told to get the D.D made in favour of the dealer(pathankot vehicleades), which caused problem to me. i did that and got the D.D made in favour of the dealer (which is not supposed to be done, D.D is always made in favour of the canteen stores department). Then i was told to deposite the whole amount to book the vehicle(swift vdi).I got it booked it on 13th july and was assured that i will get my vehicle in 40-45 days. Since then i am regularly calling the sales managers to know the status of my vehicle but no attempt has been made by them to tell me the status and when i cal them up they say that the will let me know and then they forget to cal up. I am running behind them. The full amount of the vehicle is in a HDFC bank of the dealer and i dont knw what will be done with the interest of that amount? will it be given back to me as it has been earned on my money. Since i am a defence personal i dont have time to keep running for a vehicle which i am paying for.The Maruti company is not doing any favour to me. I am under a great mental stress and i cannot concentrate on my job which is very demanding. I hope that Maruti company as a well recognised, famous and established organisation should look-in to this matter. Ihope for a feed back on this issue as soon as possible.

low mileage and window beam scratches

Bought the Car on 29th Feb 2008.

Three issues not attended properly inspite of my several visits. to concern work shop of Dewars..

1. Ceiling not cleaned
2. Left window beam got some scratches since the car delivered.
3. Very very low mileage 6.45 km per litre after even ist service.

Dewars garage not showing attendtin to resolve this issue seriously... As the car is bought from Dears show room only. Other workshop is not showing interest to resolve above said issue as these are belongs to since delivery...

Really very upset to choose maruti product ...

I reqest some one of maruti to listen and give corrective solution...

thanks

bad service

my car wagon r duo which was given for free service returned with puctered tire and the tube separeated from...

insurance work

I live in Delhi.I have purchase Maruti alto car.After two month I went to my native place Mahoba(U.P.)by car.There car got an accident.I give it to M/s Adinath Motors Unit-II Chhatarpur (M.P.) for insurance work. My father took the car back after work and service.When I drive the car I feel that car is not running properly and also M/s Adinath motor did not repair my pannel.He also charge for wheel balancing and He charge for all fiber material.while only bumpher was beaked in accident.
I want to M/s Maruti Suzuki ltd. to service my car free of cost in Delhi and amount should be refund by M/s Adinath Motors.These delears making fool to the customer

• Va
    Varun Jain Jul 28, 2008

Assured Saving of almost Rs. 25000 over a span of two years on service maintenance & repair of all Maruti models. For details contact: Maruti Authorized, Qutab Service Station, New Delhi (SOUTH)

Ask us HOW @

Services offered by Qutab Service Station

1. Maruti Authorized Service Station.
    2. ICICI Lombard Insurance Agents
    3. Car Insurance
    4. Auto Car Wash
    5. Cashless facility from TATA AIG, Reliance, ICICI.
    6. Convenio Store
    7. Dealers of Exide Battery
    8. Dealers of Bridgestone and J.K.Tyres.
    9. Pollution check for Petrol and Diesel vehicle.
    10. ATM I.C.I.C.I Bank
    11. Insurance of cars and repair of accidental jobs.
    12. Body repair and painting of all cars.
    13. Computerized Alignment & Balancing of all cars.
    14. Mechanical and Electrical repairs.
    15. A.C. Repair and maintenance.

terrible company!

I am writing this mail with total loss of confidence in Maruti company in general and Indus Motors, Trivandrum in particular. I bought a Baleno car on 24-08-06 from Indus Motors, Trivandrum. The particulars of the vehicle are as follows:
Model Chasis Number Engine Number Reg: Number
ER4CS3 130494 524622 KL 7 BD 5126

Ever since buying the above car, I am faced with severe problems for which many parts of the vehicle had to be replaced. I am a regular customer of Indus Motors workshop at Venpalavattam, Trivandrum. For the past more than 1 year, the vehicle has been showing severe vibration on slow speed, while both stationary and moving. I have taken the vehicle many times to the above service station, but they have not been able to find out the cause of the problem and therefore, rectify it. Finally I took the vehicle to your dealers at Nagercoil where they rectified the engine timing and valve clearance. This gave partial improvement of the performance, but the vibration continued to be present. So, Indus Motors asked me to bring the car to their workshop for inspection by the company personals visiting Trivandrum. I had to spend two days there, but the problem became still more severe after the attempted repair by your service personals. I took the car again to Nagercoil where it was found that the valve clearance was again tampered with and the valves were very tight. The above mistake was rectified there and now the problem is reduced to certain extent.

During the 20,000 KM service done at Indus workshop, they did not change the break fluid, but I was charged for the same. They changed the clutch disc and since then the gear shift has become very difficult. There was no complaint with the clutch or gear and I do not know why they changed the disc.
I hereby request you to look in to the history of this car and suggest possible solution for making this car drivable without giving me so much inconvenience and expenditure. Because of the inefficiency of the workshop at Trivandrum, and the severe manufacturing defects of this car, I have undergone considerable mental agony, physical stress and financial loss. I expect a prompt reply from you. I am going abroad for a few months next week and therefore you may contact my by e-mail to this address after the 6th of this month. My present contact number is [protected]. After the 6th of this month, you may contact my son, Mr. George Mathew on his number.[protected]. He is at Bangalore and will be there till middle of May after which time he is leaving for abroad for his post graduate studies. Any repairs you suggest can be done at Blare till that time and you should instruct the workshop there to do the work free of cost. Also please arrange to have the bills I paid in the other workshop due to the inefficiency of the workshop at Trivandrum.

Dr. Rebi George.M.S.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices