Maruti Suzuki India / Maruti Udyog Logo

Maruti Suzuki India / Maruti Udyog

Having problems with Maruti Suzuki India / Maruti Udyog?

Maruti Suzuki India / Maruti Udyog Customer Service Contacts

+91 114 678 1000 (Head Office)
1, Nelson Mandela Road, Vasant Kunj

B-1, Pick Up Bhawan, Ground Floor, Vibhuti Khand, Gomti Nagar, Lucknow, 226 010

Panchkula
SCO 81, 1st floor, Sector-5, Near Shalimar Mall, Panchkula 134 109

Jaipur
7th Floor, Pooja Towers, District, Nanakramguda, 3, Gopalpura Byepass, Tonk Road, Jaipur 302 018

Kolkata
L & T Chamber, 4th floor, 16th Camac Street, Kolkatta 700 017

Ranchi
4th Floor, Rohini Complex, Opp Hotel Apsara, 56, Circular Road, Ranchi, 834 001

Guwahati
5A, 5th Floor, Above City Mart Shopping Mall, 724, Peac Enclave, Ulubari, Guwahati 781 007

Bhubaneswar
Unit 605 & 606 (6th floor), Utkal Signature, Cuttack-Bhubaneswar Road, NH-5, Pahal, Bhubaneswar 752 101

Mumbai
602, Madhava Building, Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra (East), Mumbai 400 051

Pune
7th Floor, North Block, Sacred World, Near Shinde Chhatri, Wanawadi, Pune 411 040

Ahmedabad
211, Iskon Mall, Above Star India Bazaar, Jodhpur Cross Road, Satellite Road, Ahmedabad 380 015

Indore
3rd Floor, Commerce House, 7 Race Course Road, Indore 452 001

Chennai
7th Floor, Capital Towers, 180, Kodambakkam High Road, Nungambakkam, Chennai 600 034

Bangalore
204, 2nd Floor, Embassy Classic, Vittal Mallya Road, Bangalore 560 001

Cochin
2nd floor, Tutus Tower, NH-47 Bypass, Padivattom, Cochin 682 024

Hyderabad
No. 3-6-363 & 3-6-1/1, Mahavir Chambers, 101,102, Liberty Square Stanza, Himayatnagar, Hyderabad 500 029

Area Offices

Hall No 116, 1st floor, A2, South Block, Bahu Plaza, Jammu

Agra
7th Floor, B-15/8, Shree Vrindavan Tower, Sanjay Place, Agra – 282001

Patna
Vasundhara Mall, 307-308, 3rd Floor, Rajapur Pul, East Boring Canal Road, Patna - 800001 (Bihar)

Raipur
629-630 , 6th Floor, Offizo Magneto, Labahandi, Raipur 492010

Nagpur
Plot No. 244, 1st Floor, Narayani House, Hill Road, Dharampeth Extn., Near Ram Nagar Square, Nagpur - 440010

Nasik
202, Rushiraj Towers, New Gangapur Naka, Opp Reliance Fresh, Gangapur Road, Nashik 422013

Surat
304, 3rd Floor, Above TGB Restaurant, Near Green Avenue Circle, PG Savani Road, Adajan, Surat- 395 009

Coimbatore

Central Arcade, 1st floor, Mini Byepass Road, Puthiyara, Calicut - 673 004

Trivandrum
2nd Floor, Geetanjali Chambers, Vazuthacaud, Trivandrum - 14

Vishakhapatnam
Door No. 10-5-58/1, Waltair Main Road Ram Nagar, Landmark - Top of Westside Store, RK Estates, Vishakhapatnam 530002

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Maruti Suzuki India / Maruti Udyog Customer Service. Initial Maruti Suzuki India / Maruti Udyog complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Maruti Suzuki India / Maruti Udyog above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Maruti Suzuki India / Maruti Udyog. Discuss the issues you have had with Maruti Suzuki India / Maruti Udyog and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Maruti Suzuki India / Maruti Udyog Complaints & Reviews

Jan 21, 2020

Maruti Suzuki India / Maruti Udyog — new dzire 2017

To, General Manager - Quality Maruti Udyog Limited, Gurgaon, Haryana Sub: Problem with front...

Jan 02, 2020

Maruti Suzuki — door pads for ciaz cars

I have purchased a Ciaz Zdi SHVSin January 2016 and taken delivery on the 17 January 2016. The vehicle ha...

Nov 06, 2019

Maruti Suzuki India / Maruti Udyog — dealer service and malpractices

I am one of your aggrieved customer who has been manipulated pretty well by your dealer sai service andheri...

Oct 22, 2019

Maruti Suzuki India / Maruti Udyog — baleno car repairing and workshop issue

I m here by writing a mail due to poor quality of repair work carried out by maruti Suzuki India limited...

Maruti Suzuki India / Maruti Udyog — suzuki swift

Hi, i bought Suzuki swift, MA3ZC6B15FA732440, Engine K12MN1458004, making year 2015 from Lebanon Dealer...

Maruti Suzuki India / Maruti Udyogcorrosion on my car body

I have nocied corrosion formation has been taking place on my car body. After many intimations none of the team has approached for any solutions. As I stay in Bangalore and I am surprised to see how the corrosion's taking place on my car, as the Bangalore is not a coastal area, may be due to poor quality of the body material used by Maruti. its 2015 Model

Maruti Suzuki India Limited — service of grand vitara xl-7 (2003) in india

Dear sir, I have recently bought an used grand vitara XL-7 with VIN JSAHTX92V00201283. The car need...

Kolkata

Maruti Suzuki India Limited — grievance regarding performance of maruti suzuki celerio amt

Car no. MH-48-S-6159, with chassis no: MA3ETDE1S00145336. and Engine no: K10BN1782184 . Martui Celerio...

Delhi

Maruti Suzuki India Limited — fraud/cheating to the tune of rs. 22000/-

I had booked a maruti celerio cng model (colour sun shine ray) through tanya automobiles meerut, the...

Maruti Suzuki — complaint

Dear Sir, My Sister has booked Maruti VDI on 19 Jan.2016 from Akola Maruti Suzuki Dealers and paid entire...

Akola

Maruti Suzuki — wagon r - vxi

I had very worst experience with Maruti dealer JaiKrishnaa Autosales Private Limited, Coimbatore. I had...

Coimbatore

Maruti Suzuki India Limited — maruti swift zxi

Dear Sir/ Mam I have purchased Maruti Swift ZXI as on 23rd Dec. 2014 from Rana Motors Registration No...

Maruti Suzukiscross

I have booked an scross on Aug 30 2015, with a booking amount of 10000 from my credit card.I informed them I need the delivery in the second week of September.But due to personal reasons I informed them I want to cancell the booking on sep 10.Now my money is struck with them.After repeated calls and follow ups today they informed that around 5000 will be deducted as cancellation charges. What should I do to get my 10000 as refund.

Maruti Suzuki Celerio VXI Amtdelay in delivery

I have booked Maruti Celerio with Shivam Autozone, Kandivali, Mumbai India in the month of Mar-15. It was told to me that the car will be delivered in the month of Apr-15 but till date they have not come back to me with revised delivery date. It is really frustrating. This is not expected from Maruti Suzuki. Are they really having lack of planning at their end?? If yes, then they should appoint some consultant who will help them in planning the things at their end...
      they dont know when they will slot the production OR they dont want to promote this brand in India??
      Regards,
      Abhijit

shaheen shazy Oct 27, 2019

They have changed my front glass of baleno alpha...now it get leaking, water is coming in the car and they losed my floor mat..

shaheen shazy Oct 12, 2019

the maruti suzuki am motors feroke, we had sumbmitted our car for a insurance .they are not giving insurance right..they are telling silly reason and they did not give our insurance for our car..i did get my body repaired.now im in qatar...the insurance bad behaviour and not good at all

Comments

Maruti Swift VDI — body part defect-manufacturing

Hi Team, Chasis No of Car - 176875 Car No. UP14BN7241 Purchased in Year 2011 (December) from Motorcraft...

Ghaziabad

Maruti Suzuki — eeco 7 seater

I have purchage an EECO 7 seater on 09/05/2014. There is a problem i have facing continuously from the date...

Maruti Suzuki — high pressure pump

I sri rabindra kumar mohanty at/po- mandurakula purchase a maruti ertiga VDI from jyoti motors balasore...

Maruti Suzuki / Swift VXIno service

i have purchased one maruti swift vxi, regd. no. As- 05/D-1663, from M/s Bimal Auto Agency, Guwahati, Assam, on august 2009. from the last two years or so, the car has started giving a lot of trouble like starting problem. I live at Jorhat, Assam, for the past 4 yrs, so i had sent my car to M/s Anamika Motors, Jorhat, Assam, for servicing and repair when and where needed. In the last two years I have spent almost 1.5 lacs to 2 lacs on its service & maintenance. The delear i.e. Anamika Motors, kept on changing parts like disel pump, a/c pump & oso on for about 2-3 times, & every time it goes for repair the bill is almost [protected].But the most annoying part is that the problem remains the same.The last time it was serviced on 02/06/14, from Anamika motors & they told us that the disel pipe line is jammed & they make a bill of Rs. 18000/- approx with some parts purchased by me from outside for Rs. 3000.00. I now felt being cheated by the delear every time. The starting problem is not solved till date & the car is standing in my garage.So, i request you to kindly look into the matter.Mr. Omprakash PrithaniJorhat, Assamph. [protected], [protected]

Maruti Suzuki Celerio Amt Versioncomplaint in delay car delivery

To, Maruti Suzuki IndiaSubject: Complaint in Delay car delivery for Maruti Suzuki Celerio AMT Version against dealer Shivam AUtozone, Shop No. G003/3A, Raghuleela Mall Showroom, Behind Poisar Bus Depot, Kandivali(W), Mumbai - 400 067Dear Sir/Madam, I have booked the car Maruti Suzuki on first week of February and dealer told us thatyour car will be delivered within 1 and Half month. After 2 months we were trying to call himbut no one is responding properly. They are saying that delay is from Maruti Suzuki side.We can't do any thing.Now they have given have given date of delivery in June and July. On this month you will get confirmationfrom Maruti Side. I though they are taking extra money from customer and giving them on priority basisand earlier booking customer suffers from this.Please take necessary action against them so that they can be delivered car as per bookings are done and we willget car as soon as possible early.As we are facing this problems, might be there are others customer also facing the same issue.Main In charge persons name in Shivam Autozone are below, Mr. Mandar and Mr. AbdulYours Sincerely, Customer

• Ne
              Neelesh Jain Jun 22, 2014

Happened with me as well. I booked Celerio AMT Blue on feb 3rd week. Still no clue where is my car. It has been 4 months now...
              wait seems to be forever. I came to know that Varun Motors TolliChawki, Hyderabad is asking for some extra money as well. I am not sure if they have sold my car to somebody else. This is really painful. Now I heard that it will be delivered in Oct-Nov. What to do abt this? Is this delay casued by Maruti or by Varun Motors? I dont think its by Maruti. Its all Varun Motors. whatever, I got stuck.

• Na
              Navnita Agarwal Jun 14, 2014

I booked the Maruti Celerio AMT on 10th March & no information when It will be delivered.
              Booked at bagga link at Patparganj. Can we get any info ??
              so that we can decide to wait or go for some other brands .
              Regards
              Navnita Agarwal

• Dh
              Dhruves C. Chakravarty May 29, 2014

After taking test drive, I immediately booked a Celerio VXi (AMT). While booking I was informed that the car will be ready for delivery after 6 weeks but the gentleman verbally assured me that it will not take more than 3 weeks. I booked the car on 12th March, 2014 but I am still in dark about the delivery of the car.
              With deep regret I would like to state here that a highly reputed organisation like Maruti has launched a new concept car (Celerio AMT) in India without any market survey and knowing their own production capacity. They have already booked millions of cars with the advance payment when their production capacity is only a few thousands and the most regrettable part is that the Maruti Dealers are still continue booking of Celerio when they don’t know the delivery status of Celerio car. It seems that the Maruti Udyog Ltd. is one of the most disorganised modern organisations in India.
              DHRUVES C. CHAKRAVARTY,
              Kolkata.

Maruti Suzukicomplaint against dealer

Dear Sir,
            I purchased a Maruti Alto Lx to gift my eight year old daughter, on 29 of Sep from Akkansha Moradabad. I reached at showroom around at 2:30 pm and they delivered the car to me around 7:30-7:45 pm. It was too late and dark so I couldn’t see any scratch or dent on car and infact I was not hoping such a thing. I took my car and parked at my home. In the morning I found a big dent on left side front door and there was no scratch on that dent and there was no air in all four wheels (I have good enough place to park 10 cars and its quite safe.)so I immediately moved to showroom I told them about that and Mr.Vipin Kumar (C.G.M Aakansha) not only accepted his fault but also asked showroom people to change the door. But on that new door I found some patches I asked Mr. Vipin for this but he replied that patches will get vanished after polish but patches are still in same condition. I have one photo which I received from Marti showroom to prove 1. It was too dark to check a car and 2. There was no space on the left side to check such a big dent. 3. And with help of this photo you can make slices of photo to see, very clearly 3 small dents on top of the car. After two days I left for Dehradun, there I parked my car in hotel parking and I was going upstairs and I found some dents on the top of car (on the roof) and immediately I came down to see the dents and when I was checking those dents I found a dent at the back too(on boot space/cargo volume door) so at the same time I informed Mr. Vipin Kumar (C.G.M Aakansha) and I asked me to come to showroom. I went there two times but he was not in showroom. And now neither Vipin Kumar (C.G.M Aakansha) nor showroom people are ready to listen me. They are saying that these dents are because of some accidents which is not true. I am driving from last twenty years. After driving around 972 km I checked engine oil in car and I found only 30% of oil if engine has consumed 70% oil in only 972 km mean there is something wrong with engine or company people are doing nothing during PDI or might be they are giving less than required oil. I request you to check it in company showroom, if showroom people are in this bad practice to steal oil from new cars, you can catch them easily. Who will be responsible if engine will get ceased because of less oil?

Twice in a week I am going to showroom but they are not ready to listen me. Yesterday on 25-oct-2013 after denouncement that I am going mail a complain letter to company they promised me to change the door of dikki (boot space/cargo volume door) but they are not ready to listen about the dents on top of the car. Now they have asked me to wait for ten days as they don’t have Maruti Alto Lxof silver colour in stock to change the door.

I have firm faith in Maruti Suzuki. Hope you people will take a serious action about this. Hope 72 hours are more than enough to take a serious action against showroom owner and CGM (Mr.Vipin Kumar) of the showroom. Hope Company will let me enjoy my car and Company won’t compel me to take any legal action

Waiting for a strong and immediate response.

With Warm Regards

Anand Balani
            [protected]
            anand.[protected]@yahoo.com

shiban fahad Feb 06, 2014

She posted a car add The title of the add is Suzuki Mehran Euro II Ac Model 2013 Smoke green.. she posted a wrong num and now I am getting alot of calls please remove it lleplease.