Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Hotels Marriott International Service at residence inn, lexington city center

Marriott International  -  Service at residence inn, lexington city center

D
Author of the complaint
9:47 am
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

While staying at the Marriott Residence Inn, Lexington City Center in Aug 2020, I Realized the internet was not working. I tried it on my phone, tablet, and laptop with no success. I'm responsible for multiple offices across more than 16 countries, so the internet is a key amenity when choosing a hotel. I notified the front office and "Madison" related I would have to call their IT Technician because it must be my devices. I reminded him that I had tried it on three devices and suggested he should contact his IT Technician. He related that this is the guests responsibility and he wouldn't be doing that, so he sent someone up with the number.

The number was long distance, I was concerned about phone billing, so I tried to call the front desk for 10 minutes without "Madison" picking up. When the phone was answered, it was a young lady named "Shay." Shay was very helpful, offered to get me set up with High Speed at no charge. I explained the high speed didn't even show up as a choice. Shay volunteered to call IT and within minutes my internet was working.

Later that evening, I attempted to place my order for breakfast and Madison related that I would have to call again it the morning. I thought about this for a bit and called back explaining I wanted an early start to my day and would not be happy if I called in the morning only to be told they couldn't deliver it before I left. At that point Madison took the order.

I encourage Marriott to expedite the promotion of Shay as she well represents the Marriott branding. I would also recommend that "Madison" be released as he is obviously NOT suited to this type of work.

More Marriott International complaints & reviews

Marriott International - treatment of employees
Marriott International - confirm appointment letter true or false
Marriott International - employment
Marriott International - fake 100& dont send the money!
0 comments