Moxy Downtown NYC Hotel — poor service at hotel
On your website, Hotels.com, it says this the Moxy Downtown NYC Hotel provides daily housekeeping. However, a worker at the hotel, Giovanni Medrano, said that this hotel is a GREEN hotel and they do not provide daily housekeeping. He also told us that it was your website, hotels.com, that mislead us to book this hotel. After showing him our confirmation letter that we've gotten from hotels.com. Since we have a high expectation on daily housekeeping, we could've booked another hotel instead.
On 30 Aug, we left the hotel at around 8:00AM and we returned back at around 3:00PM, during that time period, no one came to clean our rooms, and we had to physically go to the lobby to request for someone to clean our rooms up as the built-in phone we have in our rooms does not work.
On 31 Aug, at around 2:00PM, we went to the lobby to request for someone to clean our rooms again, however, when we returned back at around 8:00PM, our rooms were still untouched and was still a mess. Hence, we went to the lobby and requested again at around 11:00PM. This worker, Giovanni Medrano, said that the housekeeping lady has left for the day, therefore, he will send someone to our rooms to bring us some towels. But when we returned back to our rooms at around 11:45, our towels have not been placed in our room, when we asked the worker, Giovanni Medrano, he said he sent a gentleman up to our room for towels. At 12:15, the towels were no were to be seen, and we went back down to the lobby again and asked the worker, Giovanni Medrano, whether if he was actually sending some towels up. As predicted, he did not send any towels up to our rooms and we had to physically bring some towels from the lobby back into our rooms.
Since it was your website, hotels.com, that mislead us into booking this hotel that "provides" daily housekeeping, when it fact, it did not. Are there any compensation for this unrecoverable, disappointing misleading content experience for us? Although we do not believe that your website mislead us, however, the worker at the hotel, specifically told us to send a complaint here.
More Moxy Downtown NYC Hotel Complaints & Reviews
- Marriott - marriott cancellation policy the worst!
- Marriott International - treatment of employees
- Marriott Residence Hotel, Address: 147, Cromwell Road, Kensington London, United Kingdom Sw5 0Th - confirm appointment letter true or false
- Marriott Residence Hotel - appointment for the post of front manager from uk
- Marriott Hotel Canada - employment
- Marriott / Renaissance Beijing Wangfujing Hotel - they never care about their staff
- MARIOTTEHOTELLONDON - fake 100& dont send the money!
- Marriott International - marriott sponsorship of nfl
- Marriott International - lack of service
- Courtyard Marriott - shuttle service from fort myers airport