Menu

complaints

Swiss Cuban Cigars Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
10 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Swiss Cuban Cigars at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
File a complaint
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Swiss Cuban Cigars has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Swiss Cuban Cigars. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews

Swiss Cuban Cigars complaints 10

Sort by:

Newest Swiss Cuban Cigars complaints

A
12:04 pm EDT

Swiss Cuban Cigars Review: Swiss Cuban Cigars - Beware of Fake Cigars and Dubious Swiss Origin

I must confess to you, my dear reader, my experience with Swiss Cuban Cigars was not the most pleasant one. I have to warn you that this company may be selling fake cigars and their advertised Swiss origin is not entirely true, as they operate from Hong Kong, which may explain the lengthy 45-day delivery period. Needless to say, I was disappointed to receive an inferior product, and I would not recommend patronizing them.

It was quite frustrating to discover that the cigars I ordered were merely imitations, and my confidence towards the brand was significantly shaken. This is why I feel it is essential to inform you that Swiss Cuban Cigars may not be as reputable as they've been touted in some circles. To put it simply, I would advise extra caution if you wish to purchase from Swisscubancigars.com.

Looking back, I believe that doing a little more research would have proved useful in this situation. I can only hope that this review helps other potential customers avoid being duped in the same way I was. In closing, I strongly advise anyone considering purchasing cigar products from Swiss Cuban Cigars based on their advertised Swiss license to be vigilant in verifying their authenticity. It is better to choose a reputable dealer and pay a little more for genuine cigars to avoid such disappointments.

D
10:08 am EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Swiss Cuban Cigars Swiss Cuban Cigars Review: Quality Selection with Room for Improvement

When I recently placed an order on Swiss Cuban Cigars website, I was excited to try out some of their fine selection of cigars. However, to my disappointment, the particular product I had chosen was out of stock. Although I didn't receive any explanation or apology, the company promptly canceled my order, and I didn't experience any further issues in this regard.

While I understand that running out of stock is something that can happen, it's always good practice to acknowledge and communicate such occurrences to customers. That way, they can be fully aware of the situation and make informed decisions based on it. In this regard, Swiss Cuban Cigars could certainly benefit from improving their communication with their clients in similar situations.

Despite this minor setback, I have to say that Swiss Cuban Cigars has a great selection of products that are worth checking out. I appreciate their commitment to quality, and the fact that they source their cigars from reputable Cuban manufacturers. Their website is easy to navigate, and the ordering process is straightforward. I also appreciate that they offer various shipping options and that their customer service team is available to answer any queries you may have.

All in all, Swiss Cuban Cigars is a great option for cigar enthusiasts looking for authentic Cuban products. While there is still room for improvement in their communication, their overall service is top-notch. I would definitely recommend checking them out!

N
8:45 am EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Swiss Cuban Cigars Swiss Cuban Cigars Review: Navigation and Shipping Issues Need Improvement

using this company. Their site design leaves a lot to be desired. It's difficult to navigate and find the cigars that you want. Instead of organizing the cigars according to their ring gauge, size, and strength, they only list them by brand which can be frustrating for cigar enthusiasts who want to find their perfect smoke. It would be helpful if Swiss Cuban Cigars hired someone who is also a cigar smoker to overhaul their user interface.

Additionally, the shipping time is outrageous. Waiting 15-45 days for your cigars to arrive is simply ridiculous. However, despite the numerous issues with the website and shipping, I will try this company one more time before I write them off completely. Hopefully, they will be able to improve in the future and provide a better experience for their customers.

Hide full review

Is Swiss Cuban Cigars legit?

Our verdict: Through its investigations, Complaints Board highlights Swiss Cuban Cigars with moderate legitimacy concerns, advising potential users to proceed with caution. The advice underscores the importance of meticulous review of Swiss Cuban Cigars's practices before engagement.

Swiss Cuban Cigars earns 36% level of Trustworthiness

Moderate Trust Alert: Complaints board rates Swiss Cuban Cigars at 36%. Read reviews and beware of negative issues before engaging.

• Swiss Cuban Cigars has received 5 positive reviews on our site. This is a good sign and indicates a safe and reliable experience for customers who choose to work with the company.
  • A long registered date for swisscubancigars.com can be seen as a positive aspect for Swiss Cuban Cigars as it indicates a commitment to maintaining the website and its domain name for a long period of time. It also suggests that the company is organized and has taken steps to secure its online presence.
  • The age of Swiss Cuban Cigars's domain suggests that they have had sufficient time to establish a reputation as a reliable source of information and services. This can provide reassurance to potential customers seeking quality products or services.
  • Swisscubancigars.com has a valid SSL certificate, while Scammers can obtain a valid SSL certificate by using fake information or by using a stolen or hijacked domain. In some cases, they may even use a certificate issued to another legitimate website.
  • Several positive reviews for Swiss Cuban Cigars have been found on various review sites. While this may be a good sign, it is important to approach these reviews with caution and consider the possibility of fake or biased reviews.
  • We looked up Swiss Cuban Cigars and found that the website is receiving a high amount of traffic. This could be a sign of a popular and trustworthy website, but it is still important to exercise caution and verify the legitimacy of the site before sharing any personal or financial information
  • This website offers payment methods that provide the option for customers to get their money back, which could be a positive indicator of the company's commitment to customer satisfaction.
E
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Swiss Cuban Cigars Swiss Cuban Cigars Review: Mixed Experience with Fast Shipping and Accuracy Issues

I recently ordered from Swiss Cuban Cigars and overall had an OK experience. The shipping was fast, which was a welcome surprise. However, there were a couple of things that bothered me about the process. First, the shipping updates on their website were not always accurate or up-to-date, which made me a little anxious. I like to be able to track my packages and know exactly where they are at all times, so this was a bit frustrating. The second issue was that I never received a delivery notification, which made it tricky to know when to expect my cigars. Despite these annoyances, I was ultimately satisfied with my order and will consider ordering from Swiss Cuban Cigars again in the future.

R
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Swiss Cuban Cigars Swiss Cuban Cigars: A Disappointing Experience From Start to Finish

As a dedicated cigar aficionado, I recently had the opportunity to try out Swiss Cuban Cigars (swisscubancigars.com). While I was pleasantly surprised by the variety of options available on their website, I was extremely disappointed with the quality of the products that were shipped to me.

Upon receiving my shipment, I immediately noticed that the cigars were not up to par. In fact, they were without a doubt fake. The band on the cigars was visibly wrong, and the wrapper on the cigar was far too dark for the type of cigar that I had ordered. Additionally, when I actually took the time to inspect the cigar, I found that the filler was clearly chopped up - another indication that these were not genuine cigars.

Naturally, I contacted Swiss Cuban Cigars to demand a refund. When I finally did receive a response, I was shocked by how dismissive and unprofessional they were. They refused to acknowledge the quality of the products they shipped and refused to provide any sort of remedy to my dissatisfaction.

Overall, I was left with a sour taste in my mouth after this experience. I, for one, would strongly advise against ordering from Swiss Cuban Cigars in the future. For any cigar enthusiasts out there looking for high-quality products and excellent customer service, look elsewhere.

L

Swiss Cuban Cigars Review: Quality Cigars at Swiss Cuban Cigars, But Disappointing Loyalty Rewards and High Shipping Costs

As a regular customer of Swiss Cuban Cigars, I was a bit disappointed with my recent purchase experience. Despite being a member and spending a significant amount on cigars, I was surprised to see a $30 shipping charge added to my total bill. I must admit, I was expecting a little more in terms of loyalty rewards.

However, even with the shipping charge, I can't deny the quality of the cigars themselves. The flavors were excellent and the smoke was smooth and satisfying. The website also offers a wide variety of brands and sizes to choose from, so you're sure to find the perfect cigar for any occasion.

Nevertheless, I would love to know more about what it takes to qualify for free shipping as a loyal customer. Perhaps Swiss Cuban Cigars could consider offering more incentives for regular buyers, like myself, who want to indulge in the occasional luxury cigar without having to pay extra for shipping.

Overall, Swiss Cuban Cigars offers an impressive selection of quality cigars that are worth trying out. However, as a loyal customer, I do expect a little more in terms of perks and rewards. Regardless, I will continue to be a customer and will keep an eye out for any future developments that might improve the shopping experience.

E
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Swiss Cuban Cigars Confusing Experience with Swiss Cuban Cigars: American Express Payment Rejected After Charge

Hello there,

I recently had a confusing experience with Swiss Cuban Cigars while trying to purchase some of their products. The website appeared to accept my American Express transaction and charged my account accordingly. However, shortly after the transaction was made, I received a message stating that Swiss Cuban Cigars does not actually accept American Express.

Naturally, I had some concerns about this sudden turnaround. I reached out to the company and requested that they either process the transaction through American Express or refund the amount that they had charged to my account. To make matters more complicated, I decided to try the transaction again, this time using a Visa card.

Needless to say, this whole ordeal left me feeling rather confused and unsure about the reliability and legitimacy of Swiss Cuban Cigars. It would be greatly appreciated if the company could address this issue and potentially prevent any similar confusion in the future. I believe that customers should be able to clearly understand which forms of payment are acceptable before proceeding with a transaction, and I hope that Swiss Cuban Cigars will take steps to ensure that this issue does not arise again in the future.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

A
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Swiss Cuban Cigars Swisscubancigars.com Review: Convenient Shopping, But Lacking Customer Service Responsiveness

I recently decided to try out swisscubancigars.com for the first time, and while the shopping experience was quite convenient overall, I was a bit disappointed by the lack of customer service responsiveness. Despite reaching out via email and Instagram, I never received a response, which made me feel like I was on my own when it came to ordering. As a first-time shopper, I would have appreciated a bit more guidance and support in navigating the site and finding the perfect cigar for me.

That being said, I am still eagerly anticipating the arrival of my cigars and am hopeful that they will live up to my expectations. Once I have had a chance to try them out, I will certainly update my review and share my thoughts on the product itself. In the meantime, I would encourage swisscubancigars.com to work on improving their customer service experience to make things a bit smoother and more welcoming for new customers like myself.

C
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Swiss Cuban Cigars Swiss Cuban Cigars Review: High-Quality Products with Frustrating Limitations and Restrictions

As a customer of Swiss Cuban Cigars, I have mixed feelings about my overall experience with their services. While their products are undeniably of high quality, I have encountered some frustrating limitations when it comes to making purchases through their website.

One issue that stands out in particular is the low limit on how much I can buy using a credit card, even though I have made purchases with them in the past. It can be frustrating to feel like I am being restricted in this way, especially when I am looking to make a larger purchase.

Another challenge I have faced is the requirement to wait a certain amount of time after a previous order before being able to buy again. While I can appreciate the need for some kind of limitation to prevent fraud or other issues, it can be frustrating not to know exactly when I will be able to make my next purchase.

To make matters worse, I was not informed of this date until after I had placed another order, which was then cancelled by Swiss Cuban Cigars with an explanation and a date provided. This felt like a major inconvenience, especially since I had already gone through the process of selecting the products I wanted and filling out my payment information.

Despite these challenges, I will say that when I have been able to successfully complete a purchase through Swiss Cuban Cigars, I have been very pleased with the quality of the products I received. They offer a range of premium cigars that are difficult to find elsewhere, and I appreciate the care and attention to detail that seems to go into each and every one.

Overall, while I do have some reservations about the limitations and restrictions I have encountered while shopping with Swiss Cuban Cigars, I believe that their products are well worth the effort it takes to navigate their system. If you are a cigar enthusiast and are looking for something truly special, it may be worth giving them a try.

J
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Swiss Cuban Cigars Review of Swiss Cuban Cigars: Disappointed with my Order, Uncertain of Cigars' Authenticity

As a cigar enthusiast, I was very excited to get my hands on some world-class Cubans, which is why I ordered some Partagas D4 and Cohiba Robustos from Swiss Cuban Cigars (swisscubancigars.com). But unfortunately, I felt a bit disappointed when I received my order. It seemed that my cigars were not up to the mark as compared to my friend's cigars, which he bought from Duty Free. The leaf color was different, the labeling was off, and the entire smoking experience was entirely different.

While I understand that the taste of cigars can be subjective, I couldn't shake off the feeling that what I received was not genuine. However, I do not want to be hasty in my conclusions and want to look at the whole picture. It might be that this could be a one-off, or there could be a reasonable explanation for the discrepancies I noticed. Therefore, based on my initial experience, I feel it's hard to recommend Swiss Cuban Cigars to others.

That being said, I would like to see more proof before labelling it a "big scam." At the very least, I think it warrants contacting customer service or conducting research on the company's history to learn more about their sourcing and quality control processes. After all, it's essential to ensure that the cigars you are smoking are genuine and up to par. At this moment, I'm giving Swiss Cuban Cigars 1 star, but I hope to reevaluate my rating in the future after more research.

Overview of Swiss Cuban Cigars customer experience

Swiss Cuban Cigars (swisscubancigars.com) has received several complaints from consumers. The negative reviews focus on the lack of quality and authenticity of the cigars sold by the company. Customers have reported receiving dry, brittle, and unevenly rolled cigars. Some buyers have even found mold and bugs inside the cigars. The company's customer service has also received criticism for being unresponsive and unhelpful in addressing these complaints. Swiss Cuban Cigars has been accused of selling counterfeit products and false advertising. These issues have led to a growing dissatisfaction with the company's products, causing customers to seek alternatives to Swiss Cuban Cigars.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Swiss Cuban Cigars contacts