MAPCO Express / Mapcomart.comcustomer service

T

I stop by the Mapco mart at 459 E Eh Crump Blvd, Memphis, TN 38126. I waited in line for 15 minutes because the cashier was taking her time. I was only buying a half gallon of milk. She cannot get the milk to scan so she tried another milk carton, but it did not scan to the computer. So, she told me that she cannot ringing up. I asked her to manually enter it in so I can bring milk home to my baby. She said she does not care. This is poor customer service.