[Resolved] Makro Onlinedamage to my car

D Jul 29, 2019

I have tweeted Makro 15/07/19, Then spoke to Kameel at Cape Gate-she referred me to Charmaine Simms who she said would call me-she has to date never called me or left any voice message on my phone?

I have called last week twice and left messages for Charmaine to call me about the accident involving my brand new Metallic Blue Nissan QashQai!

I have been shopping at Makro for over 15 yrs and spent thousands of Rands at the store. Just recently I purchased a new LG fridge valued R22k so I would appreciate Makro dealing with this issue expediently and showing me a return of care for my loyalty!

• Makro Online's response · Aug 26, 2019

Good day Darren,

Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention.

Kindly accept our sincerest apologies for the inconvenience this has caused you and the delayed response. Please advise if this matter has been resolved so that if not, we can offer you further assistance in this regard.

Looking forward to your response.

Kind Regards,