Makro Carnivalservice delivery

J Nov 22, 2018

I called Makro Carnival onthe 15th November to find out if my company can pay with a cheque on collection of items next week as we need it urgently as our company takes almost a month to clear an EFT payment. A lady Pinky Langa assisted me and told me she will transfer this matter to someone who could assist me. I then emailed them on the 15th November to again say we are paying with a cheque and is there anything else i need to know. I called the day before collection (21.11.2018) where i asked again what is the process and will the order be ready because our company is almost 2hours away from Makro, they transfered me to cheque clearance department where i spoke to a gentleman who assured me the stock will be there and our driver just needs to bring his ID along. I got a reply email from Paulinah Mohulatsi asking if i sent the proof of payment so they could have ordered it before collection date, attached to this email was my original email stating that i am paying with a cheque on collection of items? Our driver drove all the way for nothing!

RESOLVED

• Makro Online's response · Sep 03, 2019

Good day Jermain,

Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention.

Kindly accept our sincerest apologies for the inconvenience this has caused you and the delayed response. Please advise if this matter has been resolved so that if not, we can offer you further assistance in this regard.

Looking forward to your response.

Kind Regards,