MagicJackno service

When I bought my Magic Jack one Year ago it was sold at our local mall. I paid $55 for the Magic Jack unit plus 2 years service. Now after one year my service expired and Magic Jack refuses to recognise my second year. They tell me that it is not sold that way. I tried over and over again but I can't get them to understand that even with my receipt. Besides that you can't speak to anyone on the phone. You must communicate by internet texting.

• Po
    Poppy3 Sep 25, 2015

This number appeared on my parents phone bill . They did not ring this . Does anyone know what this place sells?

• Al
    Alice Lobner Jun 21, 2012

I started with the original MagicJack, but found it had too many problems. Now using MagicJackPlus, and find that this works well. The only complaint I have, is the way the account is managed by them. I wish, they would let you know in advance, if your number is about to expire, instead of suddenly having no phone use. I would not recommend paying for more than one year at a time, just in case.

• Vl
    Vlado Antonov Feb 04, 2010

I'm in Ontario, Canada and I'm in my second year with "MagicJack". It's great so far, I'm talking free with the States (and Canada too) and I'm very pleased with my purchase. The sound quality is good too, no complains.

• Ro
    RobC1949 Dec 29, 2009

why wont magicjack work ? I had it and didnt know it plugged to front of puter lol so I returned it RobC

keep your magicjack .

james scott Dec 12, 2009

magicjack will not work with my internet system this is my comment. James d. scott

james scott Dec 12, 2009

thanks for letting me try magicjack but it will not work with my system.james d. scott

james scott Dec 12, 2009

magicjack will not work with my internet service I will be sending it back to you do not charge my credit cardthank you. james scott

• Pe
    peggy629 Jul 23, 2009

I have the magic jack and it works ok most of the time, but it does drop calls and sometime callers cannot hear me.

• Hu
    Humay Jun 23, 2009

I bought into the Magic Jack idea...paid the express shipping...went for the license on install...they have no area codes or prefixes I can use...they say just wait our engineers (?) are working on getting some...I had the feeling I should have just sent them the $100 PLUS shipping both ways counting the immediate return and searched for a truthful operation.

• Le
    Leticia Feb 01, 2009

i would like to comment on the magic jack i bought mine about a month and a half ago and it works perfectly fine i haven't had any problems from day one so i don't know why everybody is complaining, and i got mine from best buy.

• Da
    dana moore Sep 12, 2008

inquire

• Ke
    Kevin Aug 18, 2008

I got the customer service # for Magic Jack it's [protected] Hope this helps!!!