Having problems with Macy's?

+1 800 289 6229 (United States)
+1 513 573 7912 (International)
+1 888 257 6757 (Credit Customer Service)
+1 888 822 6229 (Furniture and Mattress Customer Service)
+1 800 568 8865 (Wedding and Gift Registry)
685 Market St., 10th Fl.
Fri24h
Sat24h
Sun24h

Complaints & Reviews

Macy's — brandon women shoe associate

Associate was very rude started making verbal Threats On me Had both fist bolded up cussing was Waiting for...

Macy'scredit reporting

Have had a Macy's/American Express card since 2011. Never late on payment except once - I did not receive statement by email or US Post Office. Macy's called, waived late fees, I paid entire balance by phone. They assured me all was ok, no problem. I now find, in the process of qualifying for a home loan, that there is now a negative on my credit report from Macy's over the $40 I paid. I have called Macy's twice, they say they cannot remove. I have now had to file disputes with TransUnion, Equifax & Experian. This one

blemish on an otherwise perfect credit reporting had dropped my credit score from 803 to 733. I may now not qualify for my home loan - over $40 that was paid in full as soon as I was aware.

Have only received ads by email, no statements

Macy'smattress

I recently bought a mattress from macy's, costed 3000 dollars.
    When I looked into it, stiches were off in the one of circled shape hole on the top of the mattress. And when I layed down on the mattress, it was sort of sag. I first thought, its a new mattress so the cushion need some time to adjust? But using this for a week, i can totally feel that the part my body is touching is sort of sink. So now, i have a feeling that I received a mattress that someone might of returned?!?!?
    Because other than those part cushion is totally fine.
    After read through all these complains that are people posted, I have a feeling that I will have hard time to have new mattress from macy's?!?!? Can someone help me with some tips that I can have new mattress!?!? I will have an inspector coming this Saturday for the stitch issue, so i am planning to tell this inspector about it, or should i let customer service first? Or sales person?

Macy'sinterest rip off

I bought a pillow for 28$. I was 4 days late and was charged a late payment fee. I called up and was told that my fee was waived, balance 0 . now I got a bill again for 69$ because I didn't pay the waived fee. I called again and Macy's insists that I pay 27$.
      Clearly a rip off, I sent you now a 27$ check AND CANCEL MACY'S CREDIT CARD.
      ACCOUNT NR [protected]
      very unhappy
      Ralf Rumpler

Macy'scredit card

Good afternoon,

My name is Michelle Herman. I have never been late with any payments, I had a 33.00 bill that I paid over the phone as I have always done. I hung up believing I paid. I received a bill that I owed 68 dollars which included a 30 dollar fee on the 33.oo. I immediately paid it on line to have confirmation in hand. I then started getting phone calls from the credit card collection agency. I received over 30 calls in 24 hours after I paid the bill. There response was ok it was paid. I am concerned about the fee, but also that a collection agency is calling so often for a 30.00 bill.

Michelle Herman
        1015 Biltmore Drive
        Elgin IL 60120
        [protected]

Macy’scredit card protection plan

I've had a Macy's card since 2009. In the past 10 years, i've never made a late payment and have made my bills.

Recently, my business has suffered some challenging moments and I called in to see if I can get 2-3 months of a hardship program.

Macy's customer service told me I had a "protection plan" on my credit card and needed to call them directly. I was unaware I even had this plan.

I called them to find out my options. After speaking to the representative, she advised I needed to fill out paperwork and send through the mail so they can review the case. This would take a few weeks to process and the first credit card company to handle the process this way.

I asked the representative what is this "credit protection" I have anyway. She advised it protects against fraud and charges 1 cent to the dollar. I now realized for all the years I have been unwilling been charged between $20-$40 a month for 10 years and they've offered ZERO protection to the 1 time I needed it. I feel completely robbed of thousands of dollars as I never read the fine print of this offer 10 years ago.

Macy'scharter club room men's dress shirt

We bought two Club Room dress shirts to go with the suits we also purchased at Macy's, and I washed them because they were stiff, and I ironed them, and our house cleaner ironed them, and even after all that, they were unwearable after being packed. My husband had rewear a Michael Kors shirt that he had brought, which looked great, but still...
            I brought these two shirts back to the store, and they said they don't accept returns that cannot be resold. I said what about people who were dissatisfied? And she said I had to reach out Charter Club.
            Here's the text that my husband sent me from his hotel room saying he couldn't wear the shirts, and the receipt.
            Mary Lou Keller

charter club room men's dress shirt
            charter club room men's dress shirt

Macy's — customer service/customer accounts

As of 6/30/2019 I HAD a Macys account and a Macys card for several years. I also only have ONE Macys account...

Macy'sas a company

I just found out that Macy's donates to Planned Parenthood. I have been spreading the word about this to others that shop at Macy's to boycott or no longer patronize Macy's. The fact that Macy's would support the killing of the unborn, taints your store like a junkyard. Quality: O. There are plenty of other places to shop.
              It's disgusting. And Macy's is supposed to be a higher end store. Over 50% of the U.S. population does not support abortion!!!

Macy'smattress delivery

Ref. order #[protected]
                Sales check # [protected]

My building has a policy that when we order items for delivery in to the building that we must obtain a copy of the Certificate of Liability Insurance and provide it to them. I have requested Macy's Customer Service for the CLI immediately after placing the order and called them numerous times but to no avail. The reason for my calling was that the building has a rule that we must provide the certificate 3 days before the delivery. I have specifically requested that they must copy me any email that they are sending and technically it is my responsibility to provide the necessary paperwork to the management. My delivery is scheduled for tomorrow (06/14) and I called [protected] and spoke with an agent named Linette. After checking with someone she insisted that they are unable to copy me the CLI and they can only send it to the building. I am very disappointed and will never ever order anything from Macy's from home delivery. This policy is not acceptable.

Macy'sdelivery

I am a Macy's platinum number. I have ordered Shiseido bio-performance advanced super restoring cream, 2.5 oz. and 4 pc Clinique Travel set. When I got this product, the box all break, looks old stuff. I bought it as gift for my friend, now I am unable to do because too much damaged. I am very upset with this situation. Please help me. Please see attached files.

• Updated by guo · Jun 11, 2019

Macy'spricing

I bought two diamonds pendant at Macys Northgate mall seattle, Wa on 5/26/2019. I was disappointed that the customer service person did not tell me that the Memorial Day price was cheaper then what was at that store. I only knew it when I went home.
                    Diamond item# [protected] at the store was $400 and Memorial Day sale was $299. That is a difference of $100.
                    Another #[protected] at the store $480 and Memorial Day sale was $449. A difference of $31.
                    I called the store the person cannot honored the Memorial Day price since she said sales are final. I have been your customer along times and I really felt I was cheated by Macy.
                    Please honored the Memorial Day sale prices coz it is a lot of money to me. I really appreciated.

pricing

Macy'sad price

I have an add for a All clad Master Chef 9 piece cookware set that is advertised for 99.00. When I purchased this on line it showed me total as 499.00. I contacted customer service and was told that the price would be 350.00 and that the ad price was wrong. This is false advertisement. I have been a Macys cardholder for years and yet they continue to mislead customers with false ads. This is terrible service and Macys should honor the price on their ad.

ad price
                      ad price

Macy'sclayton daybeds and poor customer service

I have purchased 2 clayton daybeds for a party I was going to make at my house yard. The daybeds arrived and once we open the 4 boxes, we saw they were broken, pieces from the daybeds were detached, screws were missing and they looked like being used. Immediately started our nightmare as we contacted customer service and we were told, we had to make a return and purchase it again. We proceed with that, the agent only charged me for 1 daybed, I had to go online again, on chat and pay for the second daybed.
                        Meanwhile we waited for macy's to send me the return labels for ups by email, I never got them. Ups came to our house next day and we were not home (because we was not notified by macy's) next day ups return and picked up 3 out of the 4 boxes because macy's only send 3 tags. Ups left 1 box at our home. I contacted macy's again and so far nothing has being done!
                        This is unacceptable!

Macy’s — macy’s american express

After I returned everything why the balance is not zero and still balance on the account it's the puzzle...

Macy's — polo ralph lauren

I am not complaining about the merchandise but wanted to advise the company of the abuse that macy's i...

macys.comralph lauren comforter/ stainless steel garbage can

I placed an order online at Macy's.com for a Ralph Lauren down alternative comforter in the color sky grey/green. I received the color blue fog instead. I called customer service and placed another order, and yet again I received the color blue fog. I also order a stainless steel garbage can for my bathroom that I received damaged 3 times. I am a Macy's Platinum card holder and I want to buy things from Macy's but everything I order is wrong! Even after speaking with customer service nothing gets accomplished. There isn't even anyone to speak to about the issues! This is crazy! I've spent so much time on the phone going back and forth and it's always the same outcome!

Macy's — website access

I have had a Macy's account for 40 years. Now I am being denied access to my account [Access Denied You don't...

Macy’s Staten Island NYwomen’s bag dept poor customer service

On a recent visit to Macy's Staten Island store, I was trying to make a purchase and stood at the register for about 5 minutes or so waiting for the associate who was obviously carrying on a personal conversation with someone. After about 5;minutes I approached her, asking can she please run up my item. She continued to ignore me, so I went right up to her, she rudely said can't you see I'm with another customer. Trust me, the customer was not making any purchase. She was talking to the woman like she was her friend. She was rude and arrogant. This happened on Monday, 3/11/19 at 12 noon.

Macy'smanager problems

I am a current employee of Macys. My manager is always rude to me. I always do my job and am helpful with customers. She was rude to me in front of a customer when I was trying to help her. Every time she says hi to me in the mornings, it sounds so fake. She is rude to other employees in my department too, except for a few. I have noticed that she is nicer to all her employees that are African American and rude to all the white and Hispanic people in my dept. She gets mad when we get sick and don't come in because she says she has it worse than us because she has a disease and comes in to work too.

She didn't like an employee so much that she got her fired by falsely accusing her of stealing. She brought up unethical things that you are not supposed to bring up in firing or hiring someone. She assumed she did these things because of her race. That is not right.It was a race thing and not anything else. I feel like me and a coworker will be next because she doesn't like us. I feel like I can't work at this store anymore because of how she treats me and some of the other employees. She has created a hostile work environment for me and I am scared for my job. This issue needs to be resolved.