Macdonaldrude service

J

Due to my kids, we go to your store frequently. But this time I was very very dissappointed. I bought 2 No.7 trios, 1 mini mac and 2 snack wrap. The amount should be "(5.99*2 + 1.99 + 1.99 +1.99)+tx = 17.95+tx = 20.26$. But the bill was 20.72$. I asked their manager, he told me that computer would always be right and never made mistake. When I third time told him they charge me 40 cents more. He said OK! that's only 40cents problem. I said I want to order another same meal, 2 No.7 Trio plus 3 snack warps, how much? This time their magic computer shown 20.26$. The manager just threw 40cent(not 46cents) unpatiently on the table and left, without any word of apologize. I am very angry with their atitude. I don't think it is a good think for your business.
I still have my original bill (No. [protected]).

rude service

• Ak
    akikoT Apr 02, 2019

I had order a egg mic muffin last weekend.
    I opened a warped paper and i saw a horribly burned muffin.
    I could n't eat a black burned muffin at all.

• Ho
    Hogwarts Student Zachary Jun 24, 2012

"that is gross, no one cares to see your kids vomit"

Speak for yourself.

seriously though if they wanted to return the chocolate milk because it was bad she should have brought the milks back, otherwise they will think she was trying for a free drink.

GoldOpals Opals Dec 29, 2011

I am very 'glad' that someone who has never met me nor engaged in conversation via email or forum feels free to judge my personality based on my reluctance to see another person's vomit. I had no idea that mentioning that posting pictures of vomit on this forum was disgusting was whiny. I will censor myself in future.

In all seriousness, be an adult; stop being so combative and immature. Anyway, I would much prefer to be part of the punctuation and spelling police. :-)

• Nu
    NunyaBizness1 Dec 29, 2011

That picture is as disgusting as the remark made by RagonisShit...LOL.

GoldOpals Opals Dec 29, 2011

I am not the only person who thinks it is "gross" to post pictures of vomit; see the first post. I posted my opinion and that is all.

GoldOpals Opals Dec 29, 2011

It is not appropriate to post pictures of VOMIT. I actually believe that the OP's story happened, but saw no need at all for a picture of vomit.

GoldOpals Opals Dec 29, 2011

I cannot comment on the bad service as I am too disgusted by the picture of vomit. Why did you need to post that?

• Me
    MEI2011 Dec 28, 2011

This morning two children and I went to carlingford Maconald to have breakfast. My two children preferred to buy two choclate milk. After my daughter drinked the mild, she vomitted. she told me the milk was tasted too bad, disgusting. I tasted again. My daught was right . I brought back to the staff. Tell them your milk was not good. Asked two apple juices. At beginning the staff didn't want to give me two drinks. I told her the two chldren were sitting there waiting for me. She asked me to bring two milks back. I said please gave me two apple juice, I will give you another milk back. we are very close two the shop. After I argued with her, she was very unhappy to give me the apple juice. when I brought another milk back, the guy talked to me, he said he was the manager. I let him to have a look the table, and two children. It was all because of your food. and he was not polite. I didn't tell a lie. He didn't come to see what happend there just 2metre away from the shop. He didn't say anything to me. Make me so upset, It is just after chritmas. I was deeply hurted by them.

Comment Guidelines