LuLu Mallbad customer support

J Review updated:

Hi,
I bought one whirlpool refrigerator at onam time, they are offered gift, it 'll be delivered with the refrigerator, but we didn't got that, so 2 times contacted lulu customer care, they r promised it 'll available in next week, they don't have stock, bad service, they 'll get good sales in future, if they are provide good service after purchasing, but they r providing bad service... so try to keep promise with customers, finally got gift and they r asking GST for that gift

• Wp
    Wp2008 Sep 25, 2017

Hi JOSEPH1232:
    Thank you for your review.

Unfortunately, we are unable to assist consumers located outside the United States. For assistance in your region, please visit https://www.whirlpoolindia.com/.

Marie
    Whirlpool® Social Media Relations

• Ji
    jineesh Oct 12, 2018

Unfortunately i lost my Reliance JioFi dongle in LULU MALL. Yesterday i was watching in Odi 3rd a movie called U Turn. The device was in my pocket. In the device there is a sim also, which is registered in my name. I could realise my loss only after i reached back home in Aluva. besides Odi 3rd i also visited the hotel just close by PVR Cinemas. Please help me to get it back...

• Te
    Team PVR Oct 16, 2018

Dear jineesh,

We request you to share your contact number and email ID on [email protected] for further assistance.

Regards,