Lowe's — we were amazed at the attitude of the associates
Yesterday afternoon my husband and I went to Loew's to get a small shade for our newly refurbished kitchen. This simple purchase took us about an hour and a half to be completed. We were amazed at the attitude of the associates. We wanted to know if certain small lamp shade on display came in a particular lighter hue. So we waited about ten minutes to see if someone will show up at the department.
Went to the big appliances section and they paged somebody who never showed up. Waited some more.
Meanwhile whenever I saw an associate I tried to get his/her attention but they literally ran away from me saying that Lighting was not his/her department. Soon I realized that in the big appliances dept. there were two associates immovable looking on at our situation. It was funny in a way if we had been not the actors but the audience. Unbelievable!
Finally, we decided to get whatever and go the cashier promising never to go back.
Thought you would like to know.
John and Elena
Naples, FL 34109
Lowe's Centers, Inc.
6415 Nples Blvd.
More Lowe's Complaints & Reviews
- Harbor Breeze Ceiling Fan - remote control stopped working!
- Lowes - retaliation for calling corporate
- Harbor Breeze Ceiling Fan - loud enough to not use it
- Lowe's Advantage Extended Warranty - they will not pay service provider for approved warranty work
- Lowes - false advertisement and lowes is cheating people out of there money
- Lowe's - personal check denial
- Lowes (Vacaville, CA - wont help disabled people load
- Lowe's - Refrigerator / customer service
- Harbor Breeze - ceiling fan remote not responding
- Lowe's - troy-bilt lawn edger