Menu

Lowe's  -  Firepit table

S
Author of the complaint
4:40 pm
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I purchased a firepit table from your orchard park store in May 2020 and last October it started on fire inside next to the tank. I connector broke off inside and almost Killed me, I needed to replace some parts of the wiring and gas connector I called the manufacturer and they sent me the wrong parts and in fact they don't apparently sell the replacement parts for what i need. They wanted me to send the parts back at a cost to me to ship most likely 25.00 and they would not refund the shipping to me. So I can send back pay another 25.00 and get 20.00 back but now I'm left with the shipping all the way around. Allen and Roth is a terrible company who doesn't give a s**t about anyone. The supervisor at Allen and Roth offered nothing. I called your customer service team got a call back and an apology. That's great doesn't do anything for me. I need to call the BBB and rate your company as well as Allen and Roth very poor. BTW I spent 400.00 on this table which now is a pile of crap. If you want to do something before I have start the process you can refund me the cost of the firepit table I doubt you will.

Very unsatisfied customer