Lowes — bad customer service
Two things happened at Lowes which made me decide to never go back to this store. The first incident was when I was looking at shades, and saw one on the floor with unraveling fringe. I took it to the woman at the desk and told her, and she said, 'oh, yeah that happens with those, ' and never said another word to me, turned around and said, 'What can I do for you?' to one of her co-workers. RUDE! The second incident was Saturday when my husband and I were looking at appliances. Well, a worker walked right past us, and this was the SECOND employee who ignored us, and the woman--who walked right past us-- asked another couple if they would help them. Could it be because we were an 'older' couple, and they may have thought these were newlyweds and might be buying a lot more than we? At any rate they have lost 2 good customers. Their behavior was inexcusable, and I don't tolerate such treatment. I suppose the Lowe's employees feel secure that they will have a job forever...they won't with this kind of customer service, or more appropriately, with the LACK of customer service.
More Lowes Complaints & Reviews
- Harbor Breeze Ceiling Fan - remote control stopped working!
- Lowes - retaliation for calling corporate
- Harbor Breeze Ceiling Fan - loud enough to not use it
- Lowe's Advantage Extended Warranty - they will not pay service provider for approved warranty work
- Lowes - false advertisement and lowes is cheating people out of there money
- Lowe's - personal check denial
- Lowes (Vacaville, CA - wont help disabled people load
- Lowe's - Refrigerator / customer service
- Harbor Breeze - ceiling fan remote not responding
- Lowe's - troy-bilt lawn edger