LifeTime Fitness — convicted felon employees
I was horrified to find out that one of the personal trainers working at this club is a convicted felon.
I used to go to the club and have my nails done in the salon multiple times a month. In this salon I heard gossip about the staff upstairs and was shell shocked with what came out of a patron's mouth. She said, "My friend used to train with a guy upstairs until he was busted for over $700, 000 of mortgage fraud tax evasion."
The sad thing is, this man still works there. He is a personal trainer. His name is John Shonkwiler. This is public information and is posted on the local Columbus news websites. (google his name)
How nice is it that I was a patron of a fitness club who hires convicted felons. The sad part is, he still works there. From reading other posts about this gym I gather they promote sales fraud and lies. Maybe the manager of the club is convicted of illegal activity as well? I will have to get his name and look! Do you best and quit your Lifetime Membership like I did. They will not be taking my money any longer. I told my friends to avoid this gym and stay away from the felon.
More LifeTime Fitness Complaints & Reviews
- LifeTime Fitness - 30 day bogus cancellation policy 
- LifeTime Fitness - stay away from lifetime fitness! 
- LifeTime Fitness - lack of supervision! 
- LifeTime Fitness - gay activity in locker not being dealt with 
- LifeTime Fitness - love working there, but upset too 
- LifeTime Fitness - rude! rude! rude! 
- LifeTime Fitness - hot tub rash 
- LifeTime Fitness - membership cancellation policy... move away or die.
- Lifetime Fitness / Romeoville IL - bully employer
- LifeTime Fitness - racism