LifeTime Fitness — 30 day bogus cancellation policy
I have been a member of Lifetime Fitness for over a year and I went to cancel my membership because I am moving. Well, they told me that they have a 30 day cancellation policy and I will have to pay for the next month anyway. Now, why should I pay for a service that I will not be here to use and why should I care about their cancellation policy???
I will not pay this!!! I will notify my credit card company to cancel their automatic withdrawal, and it they don't then I will cancel my credit card too and write a complaint about them.
Hope this helps. Take care.
More LifeTime Fitness Complaints & Reviews
- LifeTime Fitness - stay away from lifetime fitness!
- LifeTime Fitness - lack of supervision!
- LifeTime Fitness - gay activity in locker not being dealt with
- LifeTime Fitness - love working there, but upset too
- LifeTime Fitness - lifetime bait & switch
- LifeTime Fitness - rude! rude! rude!
- LifeTime Fitness - hot tub rash
- LifeTime Fitness - membership cancellation policy... move away or die.
- Lifetime Fitness / Romeoville IL - bully employer
- LifeTime Fitness - racism