Life Time Fitness Logo

Life Time Fitness

Having problems with Life Time Fitness?

Life Time Fitness reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Apr 27, 2007. The latest review Membership was posted on May 10, 2021. The latest complaint Membership practices was resolved on Mar 04, 2021. Life Time Fitness has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 167 reviews. Life Time Fitness has resolved 55 complaints.

Life Time Fitness Customer Service Contacts

+1 855 430 5433 (Customer Service)
+1 877 583 6818 (Member Relations)
2902 Corporate Place
Thu8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Fri8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Life Time Fitness Customer Service. Initial Life Time Fitness complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Life Time Fitness above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Life Time Fitness. Discuss the issues you have had with Life Time Fitness and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Life Time Fitness Complaints & Reviews, Page 8

LifeTime Fitness — poor management

The Lifetime in Orland Park, IL canceled my membership of nearly 9 years. My almost nine years of pure...

LifeTime Fitness — security issues

The Collierville Tn Lifetime Fitness center lies! While being built in 2008, the pre-opening sales force told...

Life Time Fitness Health Clubpublish schedule of classes and then not holding the classes

My local club in Flower Mound, Texas was purchased by Life Time Fitness. Since then, my costs have gone up and the value I receive for the money I pay has gone down. This club publishes a schedule of classes and then doesn't hold the classes. This has happened to me four times in the last year. I request phone calls from management and was told that calls would be returned within 24 hours. I have yet had a call returned. I was even told by an employee in their customer relations department that the director of member relations doesn't take calls from members.

On Sunday the front desk handed out a schedule of classes for the week of 8/31 - 9/4. I got up at 5 this morning (Tuesday) to take a class only to find out that they no longer hold this class, though it was printed on the schedule.

If there are any former HAC members out there, please contact me. Perhaps, if we unite as a group, we will be more effective in getting our concerns addressed.

LifeTime Fitnessripoff on their cancelation policy

Once you are a member of Lifetime Fitness, they make it almost impossible for their customers to leave. They intentionally make it difficult to cancel to the point of absurdity. They incorporate trickery and unfair methods to confuse and guilt their customers and try to squeeze every last dollar out of them. They need to be stopped.

Attempt 1 to Cancel: I made the mistake of thinking I could call and cancel. The membership specialist told me that he could not accept my cancelation over the phone even though he had my membership pulled up on his computer. He gave me his fax number and told be to fax the request and he would take care of it.

Attempt 2. I wrote a letter and faxed the request to him as he requested. The transmission report showed they received it. I specifically asked for a confirmation that they received my fax - I received no such confirmation.

Attempt 3. Went to their website thinking I could get another fax number for their corporate office, but no such luck. They have an e-mail for customer service but specifically state that you can't cancel using e-mail. I used their form to try and cancel by e-mail anyhow.

Attempt 4. I called the corporate office and spoke to someone who told me the only way to cancel my membership was to walk into their office and sign a cancellation agreement or to send them a certified letter. She also advised me of the 30 cancellation policy... and that I will still be responsible for an additional month...

Ok, I think this company needs to get sued. The 30 day penalty provision is nothing but an unearned fee. They are not inconvenienced in any way for which they need to bill for another 30 days and penalty provisions are often illegal. We need to band together and play them at their own game and sue them as a class for every single extra fee they stole from consumers.

These guys are crooks and they know it.

doug from Minnesota

notbruce Mar 19, 2010

Based on my recent (and unfortunately still ongoing!) exchanges, I can only surmise that Lifetime Fitness has really gone down hill and are in deep need of funds. Jackie and Becky (Bloomington, MN main office) as well as others have continually harrassed me via telephone calls and voice mails not for my account (which thank God I don't have with them) but for my exhusband's account.
        They sent me an email addressed to my husband to which I, out of courtesy, called to inform them that this was no longer my exhusband's email address, nor was this my bill, nor was I responsible for his debts. Being courteous was a huge mistake since they have been harrassing me ever since. After a multitude of harrassing calls and voice mails, my attorney informed me to demand a copy of the bill for which they were harrassing me. Jackie informed me that since I was not on the the account, they could not provide me with that information. Guess next I'll next be getting a bill of Jackie's since that makes as much sense as me getting my exhusband's bill.
        They apparently are a cheap collection style operation and they don't care if its your debt or not - they WILL continually and repeatedly harrass you, no matter what - and offer reductions on the debt that is NOT your debt to begin with! lol
        Buyers be aware.
        Boards like this are great for communicating tactics of unprofessional businesses!

• Ob
        Obiex Nov 21, 2009

Im going through something with them now. My membership was suspended after two months non payment. im ok with paying that back even though i used it only 2 times that period. when i cancelled the next month they charged me for that month and tried to charge me for the following month. i called up the head office to tell them im willing to pay off the whole balance of the 2 months but i need 3 months to do it since im in college and times are hard now. they said no and that the whole balance has to be paid off by the end of next month. this after they made me an offer to wave 90% of the whole balance if i signed back up. Thats wrong to do this to former customer even when im agreeing to pay off the 2 months i used it. i could of just said F U and catch me if u can but i am trying to do the right thing. they can at least work with me. just because im not going to be at the gym anymore doent mean customer service goes out the window. i just paid $50 this week on it. Hopefully they dont use the card i gave them to take out more money later without permission.

• Gy
        gyrfalcon Sep 13, 2009

I got a new credit card and sent them a letter letting them know my account was closed. The jerks continue to try an collect for services not rendered... It'll be a cold day in hell before they get any more money from me.

LifeTime Fitnesscheaters

LifeTime Fitness showed me their wonderful child care facility, and I thought that my child will be having wonderful time while I am working out. The first time we came with my 5year-old after signing the contract, I left her in the child care room. after the class I picked her up but she had tears in her eyes. I discovered that the climber and the computer room was closed, and she wanted to use those. Next day - same situation. Now, she refuses to go with me to the fitness center, because they limit what she can do.

I went to speak with the manager, and she told me that they keep the facilities closed when the number of children is less than 25. No one told me about this when we signed the contract.

I canceled my membership shortly, and don't advice any one to join this fitness.

• Ri
          Rich Menona Jul 31, 2009

One of the worst things about this club is the present themselves as a club that has rules and ethics. They don't - only those that care have rules and ethics - the others don't care and they know that the employees and management will do nothing to enforce. Instead you have people that don't put weights up -leaving others to put up their weights for them. Those that don't wipe their sweat off - we are even given free towels. Using several pieces of equipment at one time. Cursing and intimidation in the basketball gym. Under aged children left in pool area while parents workout. Underaged children in the Dry Sauna and Hot Tubs, the list goes on. The sales people and others walk by and ignore it. If you complain or bring to attention you feel like you did something wrong as they do nothing. If they do the are happy to point you out as the complainer (we were told this would not happen). If you approach these people they curse you or intimidate you into thinking they are above that and you better leave them alone as they are above it all. Then on top of that they complain against you and you are the one approached by the staff. Its disgusting the by the lack of enforcement and the lack of care that is given. Due to the lack of actions, the club has leant itself to be unhealthy and unsafe.

LifeTime Fitnessawful company

This 30 day policy is a complete fraud! God forbid something should happen in your life that you need to open up some free cash and cancel a luxury such as a fitness center, Life Time does not care AT ALL!! I am currently going through the ridiculous procedures required to cancel a gym membership at Lifetime fitness. In today’s day and age with gas prices on the rise and people running into unexpected financial situations month to month, Lifetime Fitness shows no remorse or understanding to its customers and members.

It is currently June 13th 2008, and they have just openly admitted on the phone at their executive offices that it does not take 30 days to cancel a membership only that they use it as a way to charge you for and extra month fees! So regardless of my wishes to stop using their product they are going to take my money anyway. I will be calling my Credit Card Company and possibly cancelling my credit card or not allowing them to charge it.

When I signed up for Lifetime 8 years ago, they stood on a policy that they would not be another Ballys Fitness who locks you into contracts and makes you pay extra money after your wishes to cancel your membership...but it appears that they have in fact BECOME Ballys part 2 in the Chicago land area.

This is how Lifetime treats members who signed up and paid them before they put up the first brick for the building, they are UN sympathetic to their member’s life situations and all they care about is YOUR MONEY!

DO NOT SIGN UP AT LIFETIME FITNESS! YOU WILL REGRET IT!

• Ei
            Eileenbc Feb 12, 2015

Lifetime Fitness is an awful company. I'm currently dealing with a similar situation in trying to cancel and being strong-armed into paying for another month...seriously, it takes 7 weeks for my cancellation to go into effect? They just want to squeeze every last dime out of you and bank on 99% of their members forgetting the cancellation policy. I've been a member for 5 years and this is how they treat me. Not good business. Do a quick search of "Lifetime Fitness cancellation policy" and you'll see thousands of complaints. I understand there are contracts in place for a reason, but the world isn't black and white and they should have the flexibility to help a customer out when the situation calls for it. There are too many gyms out there to waste you time with one that cares so little about their customers.

Such shameful business practices.

#LifetimefitnessFAIL

• Mi
            MICHAEL STADNICK Jan 29, 2010

It will all catch up with LIFETIME FITNESS. I think it is already, I have had two mailers "$0 to join". They don't care how it is ran! It is the numbers!

• Ta
            Tamss13 Dec 27, 2009

This is why I will never join Lifetime fitness. They just lie.

I run a select basketball club with 5 teams of 10 to 12 per team. Without memberships we signed a contract for $65 an hour for practice time. So I went to the gym managers and asked if they could make me a deal if I get all the girls to become members of lifetime.

They told me we would get two hours free each month if we rent two or more hours a week. That was a very good deal from my point of view. That was per team. So each of my teams would practic fours hours a piece and only have to pay for two hours a piece.

Well when it was time to sign the contract. They stated the two free hours were out and all we would get was $65 an hour for gym rental. Well I already get the $65 so no deal.

Since I pulled out because they changed the plan they attempted to pull the $65 deal I already had. Lucky I had a copy of the agreement and had to get my lawyer to make them honor the last 6 months.

They are just liers and awlful.

Use only month to month gyms ones were if you do not pay you can not use rather than automatic pay. Express Fitness is just the greatest. I only pay for what I use and no need for extra payment.

• Tamars Dec 20, 2009

If you swear at them they will cancel your membership immediately and refund any prepaid activity!

• Bu
            bucknuts2001 Dec 06, 2009

This is a business, not your buddy you owe money to. A company can not help you out just because you're going through a rough time, they operate on a business level, not a personal level. You pay money to have a service provided to you. Your contract you signed CLEARLY STATES that you must cancel by the 5th of the month in order to not be billed for next month. That's the reality of a professional business. Do you expect the same leniency from your utility company? Do you call them and complain about how loyal you've been, and expect a delay or for them to stop your billing cycle early just because you're going through rough financial times?

In regards to your claim that the executive office just wants to charge you an extra month to get more money:
            Of course it doesn't take 30 days to cancel a membership. Once again this is a business relationship, things must operate on a business cycle. That date is the 5th. By your own comments you clearly understand the policy, but just expect some special provisions be made for you. Or, what about someone who is not going through rough times but just simply wants to cancel their membership, should you be given special privileges not given to them just because of your hardship? Once again, do you feel that you should recieve a special discount on your morgage just because of rough times.

As far as you cancelling your credit card: Let me save you the trouble, instead of cancelling just declare bankruptcy, because that's the only way to opt out of a payment you are legally obligated to make. What Life Time will do if you refuse to let your card be charged is simply have one of their lawyers pull up the contract YOU SIGNED saying you must cancel by the 5th or be charged an additional month and send it to your credit card company. If you still refuse your legal obligation they will send you to collections.

The contract you signed clearly stated the cancellation policy. Sorry you're going through a rough time, but that doesn't magically alter your financial obligation.

Ltm Lifetime Fitness — sexual harassment

Lifetime fitness in Cary NC has brought a known sexual predator from their own TX location to their Cary NC...

Lifetime Fitness Schaumburg — use sex to influence patrons

Their female employees use sex to hook male patrons. My husband and his friends came clean to us, their...

LifeTime Fitnessfailure to refund money in timely manner

After joining Lifetime, I was offered a free training session with a Personal Trainer. After completion of this session, I decided to undergo their CardioPoint Test which costs over $300.00 to include the Polar watch. At the encouragement of LifeTime I consulted my physician prior to undergoing this test. My Doctor did not want me to undergo the testing due to medical problems I was having.

I immediately notified Lifetime, only to be told they had a "no refund" policy on Personal Training...no where is this in written nor was I ever told this. I then was told to talk to the person in charge, he guaranteed me a refund in 3 weeks. 3 weeks passed and I again went in and complained. Only to be told that they wanted a Dr note, which I had with me 3 weeks prior. Then I was told it would be another 3 weeks, after threatening to cancel my membership I was told it would be 7 days.

7 days have now passed and now I am being told the paperwork was "just submitted" to Corporate so it would be 5 more days...I now have been told that if I cancel my membership that even though it is the 1st of the month, they will not refund this month's dues which were just taken from my acount to the sum of $230.00 more dollars.

I have belonged to several fitness centers in the past, though Lifetime looks nice from the outside. Once you join they do not hold up to what they promise, from use of the facilities to their constant failure to follow through on their promises. They have alot of hidden rules they do not tell you about (hours for the use of the pools for families, day care hours, refund rules) and the list goes on.

cook1e1997 Sep 27, 2010

Did you finally get your money back?

• Ex
              extremal Mar 30, 2010

Life Time Fitness sucks (referring to Warrenville location).

I used to be a member for 2+ years, then moved to another place and returned for a week, so decided to use an offer from their web site for a free week membership. My fault I was honest with them that I am not based there, and my fault I just told them that if I not gonna get the free week, I can just become a member and then cancel the membership. Was suggested to buy 2 weeks for 80$, and then a higher level manager increased it to 100$.

In the end they kicked me out - I pissed off a manager and his boss (I was polite, but demanding).
              The service is extremely rude - they do not want customers who might end up not joining the gym.

The fitness center is nice, lots of equipment etc, but they almost killed their reputation for me...

So... DO NOT JOIN!! They want your money and they don't care about you as a customer...

• Tamars Dec 20, 2009

LifeTime Fitness — lifetime keft charging me after my account expired, and they charged my mom's bank account without authorization!

My mom got a rude awakening when she balanced he check book the other day. She discovered a few months worth...

LifeTime Fitness — lifetime fitness money back guarantee is a fault

I was offered a money back guarantee trial membership. I tried a couple of times, with no swimming pool and...

LifeTime Fitness — trail membership

My wife went into the Lifetime Fitness in Houston to inquire about club dues. She stated that she did not...

LifeTime Fitness — love working there, but upset too

Mens and womans whirlpool/hottub water temperature complaint: I've been working at lifetime fitness - moore...

Lifetime Fitness / Romeoville IL — bully employer

My daughter is a single mom, raising three children on her own. She worked crazy hours to help Lifetime...

LifeTime Fitnessreneging on invitation received in mail

Approximately two months have passed since I received an invitation in the mail from the corporate office of Life Time Fitness, inviting me to rejoin their Garland, Texas facility. It was headlined, "Rejoin Life Time now for just a $25 (processing fee). I had quit this facility many months previous to that time, chiefly for the reason that I was unable to gain a sensible answer from a representative of the Garland, Texas operation. I was totally concerned as to why that a member could reserve a racquetball court each day (during primetime) for the sole purpose of banging tennis balls (with a tennis racket). The main "sticker" of this entire scenario is the very fact that any employee (regardless of ranking) has total access to all members' files, including complaints made to the front desk, management, the corporate office, etc. In essence, anybody who folds towels at these facilities, has total access to your address, telephone #, health information, etc. Management officials at Life Time are very religious when it comes to maintaining an accurate account of complaints that you make to front desk personnel, management, corporate office personnel, etc. In essence, if you approach the front desk representative and let her know that this is the second time in which toilet paper was missing from the restroom, it's highly likely that the complaint will be logged onto your personal computerized file before the sun goes down!! The situation that "struck a raw nerve" with this former member was the day in which an employee (who once folded towels for a paycheck at this facility) approached me in the middle of the hallway and proceeded to outright inform me that she was aware of a medical condition that I had reported (in confidentiality) to the manager at the time of my enrollment. Aside from the fact that this young Life Time representative mentioned that she was aware of my medical condition, she later informed me (after my resignation from the club) that entries into my computerized record, indicated that I would never be allowed as a member of any Life Time facility. I never gave that situation another thought until the date in which I received the letter of invitation to return as a member. I thought to myself, "either this young lady doesn't know what she's reading on my personal file or that business has fallen off to such a degree that they're willing to take me back". That's when I decided to visit the Garland location, presenting the letter of invitation to the manager (Ken) of the club. He immediately informed me that a mistake had been made at the corporate level, adding that, "you shouldn't have received this invitation in the first place". When I inquired if he was informing me that I was no longer welcome at his Garland location (and that the letter of invitation from the corporate office was meaningless), he stated (in so many words) that he would rather not see me back there as a paying member. That's when I took it upon myself to inform this managerial representative that I'm totally aware of the fact that "gripe files" are maintained on all members who pass through his doors each day and added that several of his former employees (and myself) would sit in an office during many nights, viewing members' files. He seemed rather startled to hear that bit of information; however, I sensed that the man was attempting to downplay the situation as best he could. However, he did add that none of those individuals ever had access to credit card numbers, banking account numbers, etc. I informed this gentleman that it very well might be the case; however, I further informed him that laws exist which prevents any type of personal medical information from being made readily accessible to just anybody who happens to wear the Lifetime Fitness uniform. If you're a member of Lifetime and it's your desire to keep your personal medical history private, I would strongly suggest that you not inform any representative of your club. Needless to say, it will be in bold print for every employee (and some members) to view for themselves!!

Complainant28123 Sep 20, 2014

Now you can freely take your cell phone and use in around the lockers, at the sinks, and showers, sit at the towel dry off area while others of different ages walk around naked.
                You can point your phone but just not allowed to take video or pictures.
                If someone snaps a picture, you're just to tell someone at Life Time, I guess they'll get the court order to seize the phone.

Thank you for taking minimal steps to protect privacy rights violations and removing the No Cell Phone policy Sept 2014 after complaints made July 2014 of cell phone pointed at me and others.

Thank you, Really BIG THANKS for protecting my privacy.

Comments

Complainant28123 Sep 20, 2014

Life Time Fitness in Las Vegas (based in MN) has a NO CELL PHONE policy for the locker room, which they never enforced. I complained July 2014 cell phones pointed at me and others of different ages, and September 2014, Life Time Fitness removed their cell phone policy. Now allowing cell phones to be used at lockers, sinks, and showers area. A BIG THANK YOU TO LIFE TIME FITNESS !

Theguywhohatescrying! May 10, 2010

Hello i think the guy complaining should go somewhere else if he is gonna cry like this. So, i guess you could say this grown man is acting like a 5 year old.

Thetennisplayer May 10, 2010

Hi.. I am the tennis player you are complaining about, All I do is play tennis. Its my life. Grow up. I like Call of Duty 6. Milk tastes good. Turtles are slow. I satisfied your mother. Sandwich, is spelled weird. Ludacris is cool. Imma tell you one time. Grow up.

Thetennisplayer May 10, 2010

I think that it is fine to hit a tennis ball in the racket area. They could be practicing when they cant practice outside. This tennis player can do whatever they want. Why don't you just reserve it before him? Rejoin. The place is awesome and reserve the other court.

• Go
                Gookers12 Dec 07, 2009

So my question is to you, why did you engage in the behavior you so readily condemned? Ie:viewing members personal files? In addition, if you found Life Time to be so horrific why did you go back? Files are kept for security and liability reasons. If you have a medical condition that may immediately affect you while working out, and you ELECTED to inform a representative of it, is a precautionary measure to add this information to your file. That way if something happens to you employees are able to take the necessary steps. If you bothered to read your contract there is an entire clause pertaining to this, so no, there are not laws against this data system.

LifeTime Fitnesslack of concern for safety

This health facility takes very little initiative, especially where it concerns the safety and welfare of unsupervised youngsters whose parents are working out upstairs, performing other exercises, etc. It was several months ago when I took it upon myself to inform the Head Sales Represenative at the Garland, Texas location that 3-4 youngsters were inside one of the racquetball courts, "flailing racquetball rackets (and racquetballs) in every which direction. It was rather obvious that they weren't old enough to even be inside one of those courts, much less the fact that none of them knew the rules of the game. That's when I felt it was necessary to bring this issue to the immediate attention of the Head of Sales at the facility. I felt for certain that the old boy would follow through with thanking me for bringing this to his attention, and take immediate action to make certain that nobody's eyesight was lost in there or that one of them didn't obtain a severe gash in his forehead, concussion, etc. That wasn't the case with this manager, in that he proceeded to remind me, "that's why everybody who joins this club signs a waiver", (thus relinquishing Lifetime Fitness) from any legal responsibilities in cases such as this. While reminding me that I had signed one of them when I joined the facility, he was proceeding through with the process of opening up his desk drawer and showing me a copy of those releases. The conversation in which I had with this managerial representative, set me to seriously considering the fact that they don't give a damn about the safety and welfare of their members. It's another prime example of how that this particular chain of fitness centers tend to operate, especially where it relates to the lack of concern for the safety and welfare of their paying members!!

• Tr
                  Trevor is now a proud father a baby boy Dec 07, 2009

Bunch of useless parents if you are asking me for letting their children run around the gym.

• Ra
                  ravi gupta Aug 30, 2008

Not only they imposed this 2 months rule, they lost my cancellation form and kept charging my card. I called them about it and they told me we don't have any paper on you, if you have any bring it and we will refund the money. Off course loosing the paper works in their side.

Bunch of useless guys..

Life Time Fitness — beware

Hundreds of LifeTime Fitness (LTF) members have been shafted! When LTF first started they offered a Founder...

Lifetime Fitness, Inc.lack of attention to detail at this facility

I've recently ceased my membership at the Garland, Texas location of Lifetime Fitness, due to several different reasons. This huge facility has thousands of paying members; however, they have a total of two racquetball courts. When I joined this facility in 2004, my first question to the sales rep was: "Do you have racquetball facilities?" When he assured me that they did, I let him know that I was prepared to do business with him. In the initial months of our membership, my wife and I spent slightly more than $4000.00 for personal training. That's aside from the $108.00 per month for membership dues. No problem with that; however, one would seem to think that the management of this facility would seem to have some sense of compassion for members who spend that type of money. Wrong, brother!! It was late this past year when a new member felt that he had the right to reserve a racquetball court and proceed with the daily ritual of practicing his tennis game. An employee informed me later that this individual was rehabbing his recent open heart surgery, thus they didn't seem to have any problem in him reserving the court in what is considered by many as "prime time". That would be 4 p.m. each weekday. Several incidences of meeting with officials at the club didn't seem to get me anywhere with these stubborn individuals, and there was even a time when they suggested if I had ever given any thought of rearranging my schedule in order to not be there at the 4 o'clock hour! Is that discrimination, or what?! Furthermore, I was informed by this same employee that (the adjoining squash courts) are available to members for birthday parties, karate lessons, etc. After several months of ### at these individuals, I learned rather quickly that they don't have the least bit of use for the members who've already placed their names on the dotted line. Once they have you under contract, it's to hell with you, brother!! That wasn't the situation in my case, in that I've been informed that I won't be required to provide them with a 30-day notice and that I'll be receiving the balance of the current month's dues. Obviously, I'll be dedicating myself to informing everybody within earshot that Lifetime Fitness is "poison" and to stay away from the skull and crossbones!!

LifeTime Fitnessmisleading & unprofessional sales force

All the sales people at Lifetime Fitness blow crap out of their mouth to make people buy into their story. Unfortunately, when you realized the stuff isn't true you get mad and realize Lifetime Fitness does not value the customer nor the prospect. It is a churn and burn operation and consumers should avoid this organization.

Before I signed the paperwork in Minnesota location the salesman kept mistalking himself so I asked for a manager. The manager came in and apologized and said that most of what the sales rep was saying was not the current "special and mispoke". So I walked away and as I was leaving I heard him say thanks for wasting my time.

When I complained all I received was a half ### apology from the sales manager. Again, no customer attention here...all staff and company profits first.

I came back with a buddy two weeks later as a guest and I saw the same guy lying to another prospect about all the benefits and low fees. Amazing how Lifetime Fitness did not take any actions for this guys behavior.

Save your time and find some other facility to work out at.

• Me
                      mer23 Dec 15, 2009

As a former employee with LTF, I can tell you that literally all employees, even the 16 year old that swipes your card, has access to your credit card. If you have a card on file, we can charge you at any time for anything. I have personally known trainers who at the end of the month have not hit their sales goal, will "accidentally" run someone's credit card for training, only to refund them in a few months.
                      This is what happens when a company does not pay their employees. Employees will do whatever it takes, regardless of legality, to pay their rent.

NotAFanInMinnesota Aug 06, 2009

When I joined they asked for my banking information, and I said I would be paying monthly with a check. They said they needed it on file so that they can accept my checks. They reassured me that there would be no automatic withdrawals from my acccount unless it was past the 10th of the month. I did not sign paperwork authorizing automatic withdrawals either. Yet they deducted my dues via automatic electronic withdrawal on the 4th of the month already! Lying rip off jerks. I called the bank to report it as fraud. I called the club manager who is 'gone for the day'. I am ready to cancel and get my money refunded or I will go to the attorney general.

LifeTime Fitness — scammed me!

Lifetime fitness scammed me. I prepaid minneapolis lifetime fitness $720 for a package of 12 personal...