Having problems with LG Electronics?

8800 200 7676 (Russia)
800 545 454 (South Africa)
80 054 (UAE)
+82 264 564 337 (Head Office, South Korea)
+1 800 243 0000 (United States)
+44 344 847 5454 (United Kingdom)
+61 130 054 2273 (Australia)
+43 800 080 040 (Austria)
+32 15 200 255 (Belgium)
+42 810 555 810 (Czech Rebuplic)
+45 78 796 454 (Denmark)
+358 80 005 454 (Finland)
+31 900 543 5454 (Netherlands)
+351 808 785 454 (Portugal)
+852 35 437 777 (Hong Kong)
+65 65 120 555 (Singapore)
+966 800 244 2929 (Saudi Arabia)
+90 444 6543 (Turkey)
+54 800 888 5454 (Argentina)
LG Twin Towers, 20, Yeouido-dong, Yeongdeungpo-gu

Canada
20 Norelco Drive. North York, ON M9L 2X6 Canada
Phone: +1 647 253 2510

United Kingdom
LG house 250 Bath Road, Slough, Berkshire SL1 4DX U.K.
1000 Sylvan Avenue, Englewood Cliffs, NJ 07632

Austria
Office Campus Gasometer, Guglgasse 15, Bauwerk 4a/Stock 5&6, A-1110 Wien, Austria

Belgium

Jakob-Kaiser Strasse 12, 47877 Willich, Germany

Finland
Ayritie 12 A 01510 Vantaa Suom

France
Paris Nord II 117, Avenue des Nations-B.P. 59372 Villepinte 95942 Roissy CDG CEDEX, France

Greece
Ethnarhou Makariou St. Delta Paleo Faliro P.O. Box 77331 GR17501 Paleo Faliro, Athens, Greece

Hungary

Lysaker Torg 15 Postboks 275 1326 Lysaker

Poland
ul. Woloska 22, Mokotow Nova, 02-675 Warszawa, Poland

Portugal
Quinta da Fonte - Edificio D. Amelia Rua Vitor Camara, 2 Piso 2, 2770-229 Paco de Arcos, Portugal

Romania

Complejo Europa Empresarial, Ctra. N-VI Km 24, 28230, Las Rozas (Madrid), Spain

Sweden
P.O. Box 83 Esbogatan 18 SE-164 94 Kista, Sweden

China
20th Floor, West Tower, Twin Towers, B-12, Jianguomenwai Avenue, Chaoyang District, Beijing 100022, PRC
Hong Kong
6F, 633 Building, 633 King's Road North Point, Hong Kong
Phone: +852 29 095 172

India
Plot No.51, Udyog Vihar, Phase-2 Surajpur-Kasna Road Greater, Noida U.P (201306), India

Japan
Kyobashi Trust Tower 15F, 2-1-3 Kyobashi Chuo-ku, Tokyo 104-8301, Japan

Singapore
6 Temasek Boulevard #10-01 Suntec Tower 4, Singapore, 038986

Israel
11 Galgaley Haplada St. Herzeliya 46733, Israel

Saudi Arabia
Sary street, Al Khaledya District, 101 building, 5th floor, 3355 Al Khalidyah unit 5, Jeddah 23423 - 8940, Saudi

South Africa
LG House, Rand Airport Road, Raceway Industrial Park Monte Carlo Drive, Gosforth Park, Germiston 1419 PO Box 973, Alberton 1450, South Africa

Turkey
Kaptanpasa Mah. Piyalepasa Bulvari No:14 Okmeydani Sisli, Istanbul, Turkey

UAE
P.O. Box 61445, Jebel Ali, Dubai, U.A.E.

Argentina
Av. Del Libertador 498-Piso 22 (C1001ABR) - Capital Federal, Argentina

Brazil
Market Place Tower 2, Av. Dr Chucri Zaidan, 940-3rd Floor, Vila Cordeiro, Sao Paulo-SP, CEP04583-110

Mexico
Sor Juana Ines de la Cruz, No.555, Col. San Lorenzo, Tlalnepantla, Estado de Mexico, C.P.54033, Mexico

Complaints & Reviews

motor

motor leaks oil, bolts falling out in several places, axle nuts coming loose allowing axle to shift, battery does not hold charge for any length of time, called an ATV but owner manual says not to ride on hills or climb up inclines ( what does ATV mean anyway) false advertisement in my book. These 4 wheelers are less then 2 weeks old, and all this happened after 1st day! I am going to visit these people in person and I live 600 miles from them. They will understand what a Redneck from Arkansas will
do after I am done!

• Ji
    Jim Taylor Mar 14, 2009

Had it for seven days now, maybe have six hours on atv.battery will not hold charge, went and bought new battery, still wont turn it over, starter now shot! Pissed off seven and ten year old. Try to explain to them why they can't ride it. Happy birthday to them!

• Mi
    Mikcl1 Jan 18, 2016

These people are con artist, I bought one in July broke down would not shift in less than 4 months, they had it for 2 months and never called one time, after I filed complaint with BBB some half wit from their Memphis store calls and tells me they got it ready and I owe over 800 bucks for repairs, their response to BBB complaint was nothing but lies, their theme as you can see by all the complaints is customer abuse, my unit had 50 miles on it, was garaged and adult driven for the 50 miles it had on it, not done with them yet going to see lawyer and state attorney, best thing we can do is spread the word on these crooks I can assure you I will cost them more in sales than what they think they have stole from me.

screen problem

Hi !

My name is Santosh Upadhyay. I am your customer as i have bought LG Flatron 29' T.V. in Feb. 2009. I would like to bring your attention that, I am a very dissatisfied customer as i have been through with a lot of inconvenience bcoz of the bad and disgaceful services. I have been a long time LG customer but now to be very straight forward with you, after going ahead with this situation, i will never plan to buy any LG product or will recommend to any of my friend and family. I have a very bad experience about the service from LG and Home Town. Previously i had a faith and confidence in the brand that if i will buy any product that would be of LG.I have bought this TV in Feb and from that time onwards it has been replaced thrice and now once again it is on the way to be replaced. I have complaint to the customer services in home town then LG but they are keep sending technicians to repaiir this, which has been done two times already. TV is malfunctioning as i am not able to view anything. Display is not working.
I am fed up now and would like to mark a very serious complaint against this to some one in the highest authority. It is my hard earned money and giving no results possitively. I don't know what should i do. I am really in trouble and want some one to please resolve it ASAP so that i can live my life normally.As market is so competitive and every company is looking to provide the best customer services, I would like to request you to please go through with this e-mail and take some serious action against this. I have already spoken with the Area Manager Mr. Manish Gupta, Vaishali and Mr. Rajiv but didn't get any satisfactory reply. Every body is just beating around the bushes. I would really appriciate if i will get my faith once again in LG or HOMETOWN.

With a great hope waiting for reply,
thanks & regards,
SANTOSH UPADHYAY
Sr.Manager.
HCL BPO Operations.
Contact +[protected], [protected], [protected].
Email - [protected]@hotmail.com
[protected]@yahoo.com

terrible repair service

We purchased a LG dishwasher for $800.00 from Best Buy along with the maintenance agreement. Two months ago, August 2017, I called Best Buy to let them know the dishwasher was making an odd rumbling sound. They sent out a repair man who was here no more than 10 minutes to tell me the dishwasher probably had a seed or some loose food rumbling around and the dishwasher was just fine. September 12th I called Best Buy again because now the dishwasher was not cleaning or drying the dishes at all. I was told that it would be 2 weeks before a repairman would be out. Two weeks went by, a man from the “Geek Squad’ arrived. He looked at the dishwasher and quickly surmised that the motor was not working. Of course he did not have the motor with him; he advised he would have to order it. I asked how long that would take, and he said at the most 10 days. It has been an entire month since I first called in the repair and I still do not have a working dishwasher or have yet had anyone return. I called Best Buy today, October 10th asking where we were in repairing my dishwasher and was informed that the part order had been cancelled. I asked, why? The woman said she was sorry, but that she really did not know why. She said she would turn in an order to reorder the motor. I asked how long would that take? Four days, but that she would put a rush on it. This is unbelievable to me. No one called to let me know that there had been a cancellation in the order, no one called to let me know there was a delay. Of course I have to take time off work everytime the repairman comes out.
I vow never to buy a single thing from Best Buy again.

• Ud
    udaniels Aug 01, 2008

LG top price dishwasher, 18 months old:
    MOTOR BROKEN - leak into apartment below, ran through ceiling fan

repair cost: almost $ 400 (+ wallboard, repaint, new ceiling fan...)
    finally found 1 single repair agency - waiting a month now
    - repair man recognized horrible sound: happens all the time

• Do
    don't buy LG products Mar 02, 2009

I am currently having the same problem. The motor on our lg dishwasher went in just over 2 yr of use. This is the 3 rd problem we have had with our dishwasher the 1st was in the first 2 months of owning it. . The problem is not with best buy but with lg itself. LG is terrible about having knowledge on thier own product, service help, getting parts, Now that I can get the parts it will be over $600 plus labor, the motor is only covered under warrenty for 2 yrs. so now my high end dishwasher is done in as well as my pocket book. My advice shop best buy, Just DON'T BUY LG>>>>>

• Ne
    new orleans Jun 16, 2010

I detest LG. Huge waste of time, money- aggravation level through the roof. My dishwasher has never worked properly... doesn't clean, doesn't dry, takes too long to cycle. Pump went bad- not covered by warranty. 5 weeks, $350 to get a new one that has gone out after only 4 months. (There is only a 90 day warranty of the pumps) This company should not be allowed to sell in the US. I'm writing off my losses and buying a GE. New Orleans

warranty service

I purchased an LG dishwasher with a 2 year warranty. After 1 year the dishwasher stopped working. I've...

bad service

On 29th of JuLy, I gave my KG 800 to LG service, because it wasn't working (IMEI No:[protected]). Later I learned that it was waiting for a part to be imported, so that the rapiar could be completed. On 25th of August, I called LG Turkey call center. They said that the part had arrived and I could take my phone in a week. I called again the next week. They said that they were waiting for the part(!). Today, after 3 weeks of my initial call, I am still waiting for the part to come.

Moreover, the 30 working days limit of service duration has been completed and they must give a completely new product now. But they say that since the main board of the phone will be changed they won't give a new phone.

LG Turkey didn't call me at all to inform me during this process and when I called them they provided either wrong or unreleated information.

I am still waiting for my phone.

product is junk

I purchased a LG RC199H DVD recorder/VHS combo from Best Buy and the dvd player lasted about 9 months. I sent...

power supply

I am an American living in Spain who was looking for a DVD player with a hard drive to record programs while I am at work. Besides a programmed record mode, I was looking for a machine that can record in 2 languages (in Europe, many American shows are shown in translation, but a second audio channel offers the English audio feed).

The LG 497H seemed to fit the bill. The shop assistant assured me that yes, indeed, it could record in 2 languages, and of course, it had a programmed record setting. I bought the apparatus.

When I connected it, I found that it was capable of recording in English when I manually hit the record button. But, I could NOT record in English when I programmed it. After 2 days of configuring and trying every possible thing I could think of to get it to record in English using the programmed recording mode, I gave up and decided to contact customer services.

13 days later, I received a reply. The machine can only record in a second language if you are at home. It is impossible to record in a second language using programmed recording. What's worse, the store that I purchased the DVD player from has a 2-week return policy. Since LG took 13 days to respond to my one question, I cannot return it. LG has begged my pardon, but made clear that they will not return my money, nor will they exchange it for a DVD player capable of 2-language programmed recording.

I feel violated. The customer service rep argued that nowhere in the owner's manual does it claim that the 2-language recording and programmed recording work together. This is laughable! I asked if LG's television manuals claim that the audio and video can work together at the same time?

So, the LG RHT 497H was designed poorly. This is to say, some engineer thought it would be a good idea to allow for dual language recording, and a good idea to allow programmed recording, but overlooked completely the fact that someone might want to use the 2 features together.

And, LG's Spain Customer Service Department took nearly 2 weeks to answer a simple question, which resulted in my being unable to return the poorly designed product.

And, despite my having pointed out both the design flaw, and the poor customer service which has caused me such trouble, LG has begged my forgiveness, but refused to help me!

Thanks for Nothing LG!

customer service

My 1 year old TV stopped working 1 month to the day after the warranty expired. When you pay $1000 for a TV you expect itto work for a few years. Turns out the hardware was fried. I left 3 messeges for the manager who never returned my calls. I called the service center who set up a service call for the following week. He never told me I could take the TV into the store to get a diagnosis for a fraction of the cost of a service fee. The service technician came the following week and within 2 minutes said the mainboard needed to be replaced. His fee $107 (for 2 minutes!) I asked for a receipt for my payment and he didn't have one. I offeredto follow him to the drugstore so he could make me a copy, but when we got there and he learned it cost 10 cents to make a copy, he refused. I paid the 10 cents to get a copy of his work order showing my payment. UNBELEIVABLE! I took that receipt went directly to the store and asked for the mananger who didin't return my calls the week before. He kept me waiting a few minutes and I went looking for him. I found him playing around with a radio. I asked him if that radio was more important than a customer? I was fuming and less than impatient with him. He said he would contact his superior to help me with my TV. His superior called to tell me there was nothing he could do. I should have purchased the extended warranty. I left a dozen messeges with 2 different Regional Managers and the Supervisor is the escalation department at the corporate and to this day, no one has returned my calls. The technician called to inform me that in order to fix my TV the part would cost $540 and labor would be$200. I called LG directly and they paid for the parts and labor to fix my TV. Conn's could have made that phone call in the first place. I have spent over $10, 000 at Conn's over the years, but from this day on, I will not even buy a toaster from them. If you need quality merchandise and quality customer service - SHOP ELSEWHERE! CONN'S SUCKS!

scam and cheating

I have purchased a LG Microwave, after 1 yr. 2 months the the front membrane (skicker) starts malfunctioning, I report it to the service center they said that we will replace this part, I left my microwave there on 28/07/08 (job no.521) after 20 days they said the company is not providing us the right part, so you wait for some time and returned my product with some temporary arrangements and said that now only the start switch will work. Today it is over 1 month my microwave is lying is with me and now the the heating is also stopped.

man123 Aug 18, 2009

LG is also becoming a fraud company. Number provided on website not working. online complaint registration not working. Customer care does not know anything.

Total dissatisfaction.

• Ku
    Kuryan Oct 22, 2009

Kindly refer a copy of the mail to sent to LG.

Dear sir,

I had bought one LG mircrowave oven, few years back. About 2 months back it stopped working and I had registered a complaint with LG under complaint no.W9C90300410. LG mechanic has visited our place, opened the microwave and said they have to replace the PCB. They iformed us that if the PCB is availabale in Goa they will come and repair the microwave the next day; other wise they will get the part with in a week and set right the machine.

It is more than 45 days now and I have made at least 100 calls to 1860180999 and also to your dealer Star services at 2464630. Your call center people give goody goody promises and your dealer does not lift the phone 99% times and if I get him luckily, he also will gives me a promise. My microwave is not yet repaired. I have never come across a more lousy servive from any other manufacturer. Before I throw this machine, can you tell me whether you will reapir this?

I would request you to give me a feed back as to whether you will do some thing for this or I have to forget the machine.

With Kind regards,

John Kuryan.
    TEL: 0832-2443671
    Mob: 09422059387

• Bu
    bugedconsumer Jun 07, 2010

I AGREE ..GUYS WE SHULD GO TO COMSUMER COURT

bill lost and not able to get duplicate bill

I put my complaints on 18th august regarding cooling of my refrigerator with no. w8c81807351 but they said if you have bill we can consider under warranty which is not missed so request to issue duplicate bill to victory electrics Rajkot from where we purchased this refrigerator but they have not able to provide me the same so I pass the request to company regarding duplicate bill and for that I had given my refrigerator model no., serial no. but then also they are not able to track my transaction and not providing duplicate bill which is required to verify the warranty period. This process is going on for last 11 days.

• Ra
    RAVI May 11, 2007

I had lg refrigerator bought one year back, it worked well for one year but now it stopped working and its not cooling. The temperatures in the fridge are warmer rather being cooler.

• Am
    Amir May 18, 2007

If you unplug it for a couple of hours does it start cooling again? If yes it is then it your defrost timer that's what happened to mine. The timer is located in the same housing as the refrigerator temp controller.

Hope it helps!

• Mo
    Monali V. dabholkar Jul 30, 2007

Two months down the line i had purchased the LG Refrigerator from Vijay Sales and thats where we made a big mistake. The ref. was delivered the next day itself, but when the refrigerator came, the tray was broken due to which we had to send the Ref. again with the delivery boy.The next day they delivered the ref. when we made the entire check we found the defrost pipe was missing mean while the delivery boy had left. We called the vijay sales customer care on 022 - 66227722 and spoke with many executive as requested for replacement of the Refrigerator but no action taken on the same. The Vijay sales PRO Sabena committed many thing but never implemented it. I wanted to escalate the call to their higher authority but she was not ready to give the name and no. She requested me to co-ordinate with LG team... I don't understand why should i speak with LG team. If required i could have directly coordinated with LG local dealer and take the refrigerator from them. Till day i have still not received the Refrigerator replace nor received the part. I would request people never go to purchase electronics from VIJAY SALES. Pathetic service from then.

We always followed up on the issue but always got wrong commitment.

• Dj
    D J Gajbhiye Sep 16, 2008

Brought LG fridge, 185cc intellocool 6 months ago, but packing got loose within 2 months.dealer contacted but nobody turning up for service.kindly, advice.

• Vi
    Vishwanath Rajpure Sep 05, 2014

Bill lost and not able to get duplicate bill
    Vishwanath Rajpure - 9819498295
    I put my complaints month of august regarding cooling of my refrigerator. my refrigerator model no. GL-255VT5.BWTZEBN &
    SR. No.010NLLG005264 but they said if you have bill we can consider under warranty which is not missed so request to issue duplicate bill to Top Ten Electronics, Ghansoli, NaviMumbai from where we purchased this refrigerator but they have not able to provide me the same so I pass the request to company regarding duplicate bill but they also not able to track my transaction and not providing duplicate bill which is required to verify the warranty period. This process is going on for last 15 days.
    Please Help me

• Bk
    BK Mishra Sep 04, 2019

I had purchased a washing machine is in warranty of 10 yrs. since my bill is missing IG service center creating pressure to pay the price for the part..how can I get my duplicate bill..any one please share information available with you...

defective handle

Bought a LG GR-621RW fridge 5 years ago. Every 14 months, we have to get a new handle because they keep breaking. Hassle, hassle, hassle. Never buy LG.

• Me
    melpur Apr 28, 2009

I also have the same problem with the handle. I have had mine replaced 5 times in the past 6 years. Upon calling LG, they have never given me a difficult time replacing the handle. They always send one out right away. The last one I received was supoosed to have been made with a stronger material. I am hoping that is the last of the broken handles. Other than that, I have had positive customer service experience with LG and they never hassle me for a copy of my receipt unlike some other companies.

Matt8 Jul 24, 2010

I had the same problem as well. I just called LG Customer Support and they said they would send me out a replacement (5-7 business days). Customer service also gave me no hassle.

Ontario, Canada

bad service

Bad service of lg service center the people over there are not at all responsible about there duties because...

worst customer service - lg split ac

Hi I hav bought a 1.6ton split AC. And its sensor/display is not working. I had registered a complaint 3...

lg front load washer always of balance

Purchased a front load washer from a store called RC Wiley june 1st washer was delivered june 17th. When...

sump dead/no help from lg

Where do I start? First off my experience with LG corporation has caused me to shout it out loud to avoid...

after sales service of a. c.

I have bought lg 2 ton split a. C. There has been problem with the compressor and lg after sales service executive advised for change of compressor on warranty and I was assured of replacement in two days on the basis that compressors are readily available with them but it has been 8 days since I have been waiting for the same. I feel companies make all tall claims only to sell their products and they don't know what strength word of mouth has in the next purchase.

lg refrigerator #lfc25760sw

We purchased a LG Refrigerator "French Door Style" model # LFC25760SW from Home Depot on 9/4/06 for $1...

system in standby mode

I have given the complaint regarding my 29" LG TV not functioning in the company authorized service center. They promised me to send the person on dated 07 th June 08. They intimated regular time of coming and making us to wait and never responded. lastly I approached the helpline the team leader has assured me that my problem will be attended with next our, but in vain. when I approached they asked me regarding the complaint number, again i have taken the complaint no S8C60904418. can some executive person can really help me in solving my problem and streamlining the existing services so that no body like me should should suffer.

• Ra
    radha Aug 20, 2008

This is Radha akrishna Reddy I Buy a LG 29in Tv Date 04-Feb-08
    TV Cost 14500, this Tv Problem 23-Feb 08(Problem Every 10 min Automatic Switch off, I Complant Customer Care They Send One Engineer (Sai Teja Electronics LG Authorised Sales &Service Center, Kuaatpally, Hyderabad) They Repair But Now Same Problem Rase 19-Aug-2008, I Called Customer Care no one resbonce my phone, I want Replace New TV .

Thanking You
    Radha

their washer and plasma are junk

The lg front loading washer died after four years of regular service. It was filled with black mould and couldn't be fixed. Paid 1, 600 bucks for it. Piece of junk that couldn't be repaired. Same for my lg plasma tv. Bought at the same time the picture is shot. Yellow streaks through the picture. Paid 4, 500 bucks. Lg doesn't give a rats * about customer service. Basically they tell you to shove it. I will never have any lg or korean products in my house after my experience. I didn't realize that they used to be called goldstar which I wouldn't touch with a ten foot pole. I feel like I chump for being sucked in by their re-branding. Avoid their junk like the plague.

• Lg
    lg Aug 01, 2008

the issue here is that the filter on the washer is not cleaned it's located on the bottom hand side of the washer .it should be cleaned monthly if not this compartment collects water which if of course left there over let's say 4 years willl grow into mold the info is in owner's manual..

• Ta
    taz Oct 18, 2008

Yes I agree, L G doesn't make or stand behind there product !!
    My washer and dryer 3 yrs old, they are JUNK. They have falled apart, with high repair cost and down time.
    Just don't buy any L G product, be a smart buyer !!!

very bad service

I bought a LG i-sensor waching machine HS8014, more than one month back. Till now its kept as it is as the response from the LG India has been very bad.
First of all, the machine was delivered 7days after purchase and was told that LG delayed the delivery. Then, when the machine arrived, it had scratches on the front panel and broken lid, I was told that we can mention this on delivery slip and LG people will contact. That happened, but after that at least 4 persons have come to see the machine without any results.
On calling LG customer service we have been given many complaint numbers and many names and numbers of their personnel in Bangalore (Symonds, Mansoor, Rajesh C etc.)but nothing is done. In first place, these persons don't pickup the phone and if they pickup they promise to do the needful, and never communicate back.

It has been a month and around 30-40 calls, still machine cannot be used, making it a classical example of bad customer service, in the times when other companies are moving towards customer delight. Even LG people don't want to communicate anything.

This incident has only reaffirmed that the LG service still remains bad as was, 10 years back, but came in the words of the salesman this time.

• Mk
    M K SINGH May 16, 2008

plese give me your call center no. iliving in noida
    i have lg flattron tv . but last four month tv is not working

mksingh9873452213

man123 Aug 18, 2009

Total dissatisfaction.

Anuraag Apr 10, 2010

I am a loyal customer of LG for past 15 years. Unfortunately, my brand loyalty towards LG has been miserably dazed. I bought a 42 inch projection TV in September, 2002. In March this year, suddenly the TV conked off. We immediately contacted authorized service centre of LG (complaint number C1031816031 dt 18 Mar 2010). The TV goes automatically into protection mode within few seconds after switching on. The problem was detected in deflection board of the TV. We were told that the part had to be changed and it would take maximum 7 days. On the 10th day, after repeated calls to the service executives, the part was delivered but it did not serve the purpose. We were told that the small unit of the new part was missing. We were made to wait for another 15 days and finally informed that nothing could be done as the specific part was not available.

Is this the customer satisfaction and support LG stands for? Which is absolutely contrasting to what you advertise every time? This also shows lack of professionalism in providing support to their products. I have lost faith in LG and cannot imagine that a company like LG has actually not kept any provision for spare parts of expensive products like 42 inch projection TV. I don’t understand what I should do now. I find myself helpless in the hands of LG. I am badly stuck. Kindly find a solution to this problem at the earliest.