Having problems with LG Electronics?

8800 200 7676 (Russia)
800 545 454 (South Africa)
80 054 (UAE)
+82 264 564 337 (Head Office, South Korea)
+1 800 243 0000 (United States)
+44 344 847 5454 (United Kingdom)
+61 130 054 2273 (Australia)
+43 800 080 040 (Austria)
+32 15 200 255 (Belgium)
+42 810 555 810 (Czech Rebuplic)
+45 78 796 454 (Denmark)
+358 80 005 454 (Finland)
+31 900 543 5454 (Netherlands)
+351 808 785 454 (Portugal)
+852 35 437 777 (Hong Kong)
+65 65 120 555 (Singapore)
+966 800 244 2929 (Saudi Arabia)
+90 444 6543 (Turkey)
+54 800 888 5454 (Argentina)
LG Twin Towers, 20, Yeouido-dong, Yeongdeungpo-gu

Canada
20 Norelco Drive. North York, ON M9L 2X6 Canada
Phone: +1 647 253 2510

United Kingdom
LG house 250 Bath Road, Slough, Berkshire SL1 4DX U.K.
1000 Sylvan Avenue, Englewood Cliffs, NJ 07632

Austria
Office Campus Gasometer, Guglgasse 15, Bauwerk 4a/Stock 5&6, A-1110 Wien, Austria

Belgium

Jakob-Kaiser Strasse 12, 47877 Willich, Germany

Finland
Ayritie 12 A 01510 Vantaa Suom

France
Paris Nord II 117, Avenue des Nations-B.P. 59372 Villepinte 95942 Roissy CDG CEDEX, France

Greece
Ethnarhou Makariou St. Delta Paleo Faliro P.O. Box 77331 GR17501 Paleo Faliro, Athens, Greece

Hungary

Lysaker Torg 15 Postboks 275 1326 Lysaker

Poland
ul. Woloska 22, Mokotow Nova, 02-675 Warszawa, Poland

Portugal
Quinta da Fonte - Edificio D. Amelia Rua Vitor Camara, 2 Piso 2, 2770-229 Paco de Arcos, Portugal

Romania

Complejo Europa Empresarial, Ctra. N-VI Km 24, 28230, Las Rozas (Madrid), Spain

Sweden
P.O. Box 83 Esbogatan 18 SE-164 94 Kista, Sweden

China
20th Floor, West Tower, Twin Towers, B-12, Jianguomenwai Avenue, Chaoyang District, Beijing 100022, PRC
Hong Kong
6F, 633 Building, 633 King's Road North Point, Hong Kong
Phone: +852 29 095 172

India
Plot No.51, Udyog Vihar, Phase-2 Surajpur-Kasna Road Greater, Noida U.P (201306), India

Japan
Kyobashi Trust Tower 15F, 2-1-3 Kyobashi Chuo-ku, Tokyo 104-8301, Japan

Singapore
6 Temasek Boulevard #10-01 Suntec Tower 4, Singapore, 038986

Israel
11 Galgaley Haplada St. Herzeliya 46733, Israel

Saudi Arabia
Sary street, Al Khaledya District, 101 building, 5th floor, 3355 Al Khalidyah unit 5, Jeddah 23423 - 8940, Saudi

South Africa
LG House, Rand Airport Road, Raceway Industrial Park Monte Carlo Drive, Gosforth Park, Germiston 1419 PO Box 973, Alberton 1450, South Africa

Turkey
Kaptanpasa Mah. Piyalepasa Bulvari No:14 Okmeydani Sisli, Istanbul, Turkey

UAE
P.O. Box 61445, Jebel Ali, Dubai, U.A.E.

Argentina
Av. Del Libertador 498-Piso 22 (C1001ABR) - Capital Federal, Argentina

Brazil
Market Place Tower 2, Av. Dr Chucri Zaidan, 940-3rd Floor, Vila Cordeiro, Sao Paulo-SP, CEP04583-110

Mexico
Sor Juana Ines de la Cruz, No.555, Col. San Lorenzo, Tlalnepantla, Estado de Mexico, C.P.54033, Mexico

Complaints & Reviews

bill lost and not able to get duplicate bill

I put my complaints on 18th august regarding cooling of my refrigerator with no. w8c81807351 but they said if you have bill we can consider under warranty which is not missed so request to issue duplicate bill to victory electrics Rajkot from where we purchased this refrigerator but they have not able to provide me the same so I pass the request to company regarding duplicate bill and for that I had given my refrigerator model no., serial no. but then also they are not able to track my transaction and not providing duplicate bill which is required to verify the warranty period. This process is going on for last 11 days.

• Ra
    RAVI May 11, 2007

I had lg refrigerator bought one year back, it worked well for one year but now it stopped working and its not cooling. The temperatures in the fridge are warmer rather being cooler.

• Am
    Amir May 18, 2007

If you unplug it for a couple of hours does it start cooling again? If yes it is then it your defrost timer that's what happened to mine. The timer is located in the same housing as the refrigerator temp controller.

Hope it helps!

• Mo
    Monali V. dabholkar Jul 30, 2007

Two months down the line i had purchased the LG Refrigerator from Vijay Sales and thats where we made a big mistake. The ref. was delivered the next day itself, but when the refrigerator came, the tray was broken due to which we had to send the Ref. again with the delivery boy.The next day they delivered the ref. when we made the entire check we found the defrost pipe was missing mean while the delivery boy had left. We called the vijay sales customer care on 022 - 66227722 and spoke with many executive as requested for replacement of the Refrigerator but no action taken on the same. The Vijay sales PRO Sabena committed many thing but never implemented it. I wanted to escalate the call to their higher authority but she was not ready to give the name and no. She requested me to co-ordinate with LG team... I don't understand why should i speak with LG team. If required i could have directly coordinated with LG local dealer and take the refrigerator from them. Till day i have still not received the Refrigerator replace nor received the part. I would request people never go to purchase electronics from VIJAY SALES. Pathetic service from then.

We always followed up on the issue but always got wrong commitment.

• Dj
    D J Gajbhiye Sep 16, 2008

Brought LG fridge, 185cc intellocool 6 months ago, but packing got loose within 2 months.dealer contacted but nobody turning up for service.kindly, advice.

• Vi
    Vishwanath Rajpure Sep 05, 2014

Bill lost and not able to get duplicate bill
    Vishwanath Rajpure - 9819498295
    I put my complaints month of august regarding cooling of my refrigerator. my refrigerator model no. GL-255VT5.BWTZEBN &
    SR. No.010NLLG005264 but they said if you have bill we can consider under warranty which is not missed so request to issue duplicate bill to Top Ten Electronics, Ghansoli, NaviMumbai from where we purchased this refrigerator but they have not able to provide me the same so I pass the request to company regarding duplicate bill but they also not able to track my transaction and not providing duplicate bill which is required to verify the warranty period. This process is going on for last 15 days.
    Please Help me

• Bk
    BK Mishra Sep 04, 2019

I had purchased a washing machine is in warranty of 10 yrs. since my bill is missing IG service center creating pressure to pay the price for the part..how can I get my duplicate bill..any one please share information available with you...

defective handle

Bought a LG GR-621RW fridge 5 years ago. Every 14 months, we have to get a new handle because they keep breaking. Hassle, hassle, hassle. Never buy LG.

• Me
    melpur Apr 28, 2009

I also have the same problem with the handle. I have had mine replaced 5 times in the past 6 years. Upon calling LG, they have never given me a difficult time replacing the handle. They always send one out right away. The last one I received was supoosed to have been made with a stronger material. I am hoping that is the last of the broken handles. Other than that, I have had positive customer service experience with LG and they never hassle me for a copy of my receipt unlike some other companies.

Matt8 Jul 24, 2010

I had the same problem as well. I just called LG Customer Support and they said they would send me out a replacement (5-7 business days). Customer service also gave me no hassle.

Ontario, Canada

bad service

Bad service of lg service center the people over there are not at all responsible about there duties because...

worst customer service - lg split ac

Hi I hav bought a 1.6ton split AC. And its sensor/display is not working. I had registered a complaint 3...

lg front load washer always of balance

Purchased a front load washer from a store called RC Wiley june 1st washer was delivered june 17th. When...

sump dead/no help from lg

Where do I start? First off my experience with LG corporation has caused me to shout it out loud to avoid...

after sales service of a. c.

I have bought lg 2 ton split a. C. There has been problem with the compressor and lg after sales service executive advised for change of compressor on warranty and I was assured of replacement in two days on the basis that compressors are readily available with them but it has been 8 days since I have been waiting for the same. I feel companies make all tall claims only to sell their products and they don't know what strength word of mouth has in the next purchase.

lg refrigerator #lfc25760sw

We purchased a LG Refrigerator "French Door Style" model # LFC25760SW from Home Depot on 9/4/06 for $1...

system in standby mode

I have given the complaint regarding my 29" LG TV not functioning in the company authorized service center. They promised me to send the person on dated 07 th June 08. They intimated regular time of coming and making us to wait and never responded. lastly I approached the helpline the team leader has assured me that my problem will be attended with next our, but in vain. when I approached they asked me regarding the complaint number, again i have taken the complaint no S8C60904418. can some executive person can really help me in solving my problem and streamlining the existing services so that no body like me should should suffer.

• Ra
    radha Aug 20, 2008

This is Radha akrishna Reddy I Buy a LG 29in Tv Date 04-Feb-08
    TV Cost 14500, this Tv Problem 23-Feb 08(Problem Every 10 min Automatic Switch off, I Complant Customer Care They Send One Engineer (Sai Teja Electronics LG Authorised Sales &Service Center, Kuaatpally, Hyderabad) They Repair But Now Same Problem Rase 19-Aug-2008, I Called Customer Care no one resbonce my phone, I want Replace New TV .

Thanking You
    Radha

their washer and plasma are junk

The lg front loading washer died after four years of regular service. It was filled with black mould and couldn't be fixed. Paid 1, 600 bucks for it. Piece of junk that couldn't be repaired. Same for my lg plasma tv. Bought at the same time the picture is shot. Yellow streaks through the picture. Paid 4, 500 bucks. Lg doesn't give a rats * about customer service. Basically they tell you to shove it. I will never have any lg or korean products in my house after my experience. I didn't realize that they used to be called goldstar which I wouldn't touch with a ten foot pole. I feel like I chump for being sucked in by their re-branding. Avoid their junk like the plague.

• Lg
    lg Aug 01, 2008

the issue here is that the filter on the washer is not cleaned it's located on the bottom hand side of the washer .it should be cleaned monthly if not this compartment collects water which if of course left there over let's say 4 years willl grow into mold the info is in owner's manual..

• Ta
    taz Oct 18, 2008

Yes I agree, L G doesn't make or stand behind there product !!
    My washer and dryer 3 yrs old, they are JUNK. They have falled apart, with high repair cost and down time.
    Just don't buy any L G product, be a smart buyer !!!

very bad service

I bought a LG i-sensor waching machine HS8014, more than one month back. Till now its kept as it is as the response from the LG India has been very bad.
First of all, the machine was delivered 7days after purchase and was told that LG delayed the delivery. Then, when the machine arrived, it had scratches on the front panel and broken lid, I was told that we can mention this on delivery slip and LG people will contact. That happened, but after that at least 4 persons have come to see the machine without any results.
On calling LG customer service we have been given many complaint numbers and many names and numbers of their personnel in Bangalore (Symonds, Mansoor, Rajesh C etc.)but nothing is done. In first place, these persons don't pickup the phone and if they pickup they promise to do the needful, and never communicate back.

It has been a month and around 30-40 calls, still machine cannot be used, making it a classical example of bad customer service, in the times when other companies are moving towards customer delight. Even LG people don't want to communicate anything.

This incident has only reaffirmed that the LG service still remains bad as was, 10 years back, but came in the words of the salesman this time.

• Mk
    M K SINGH May 16, 2008

plese give me your call center no. iliving in noida
    i have lg flattron tv . but last four month tv is not working

mksingh9873452213

man123 Aug 18, 2009

LG is also becoming a fraud company. Number provided on website not working. online complaint registration not working. Customer care does not know anything.

Total dissatisfaction.

Anuraag Apr 10, 2010

I am a loyal customer of LG for past 15 years. Unfortunately, my brand loyalty towards LG has been miserably dazed. I bought a 42 inch projection TV in September, 2002. In March this year, suddenly the TV conked off. We immediately contacted authorized service centre of LG (complaint number C1031816031 dt 18 Mar 2010). The TV goes automatically into protection mode within few seconds after switching on. The problem was detected in deflection board of the TV. We were told that the part had to be changed and it would take maximum 7 days. On the 10th day, after repeated calls to the service executives, the part was delivered but it did not serve the purpose. We were told that the small unit of the new part was missing. We were made to wait for another 15 days and finally informed that nothing could be done as the specific part was not available.

Is this the customer satisfaction and support LG stands for? Which is absolutely contrasting to what you advertise every time? This also shows lack of professionalism in providing support to their products. I have lost faith in LG and cannot imagine that a company like LG has actually not kept any provision for spare parts of expensive products like 42 inch projection TV. I don’t understand what I should do now. I find myself helpless in the hands of LG. I am badly stuck. Kindly find a solution to this problem at the earliest.

poor after sales service

Hi,

We bought lg split ac from a delear in guntur name: vijay tv & video home (Digital square) guntur.
The unit has 1 year warenty. The inside unit developed a problem. When we called service centre, the agent said that the remote was faulty and wanted us to rectify somewhere else as the trasmitter was not working. We got the remote tested and found it to be working perfectly fine. We called the service center and told them the same. The agent came back and said the reciever in the inside unit was not working and also said the reciever pcb needs to be changed. Its been more than 15 days and no one has turned up insipite of us calling them morning and evening.

This is a demonstration of pathatic after sales service provided by lg india. I would never recommand lg products to anyone.

Lg service sucks and i have started to hate the product.

channel changing automatically in the evening from 7pm to 10pm

Hello,

Iam Sumi John from Trichur (Kerala). I bought a LG '21' inch Colour Flatron TV two years back. One month before, just after completing opour guarantee period, we noticed an unusual problem in our TV. Every evening from 7pm to 10 pm this TV is not working properly at all. Problem is, when I am watching programm in diferrent channel, automatically channel changeing and going to '0'. Again and again it is happening. This time remort is also not working. I called the service engineer to my house. But he told he didnt find any problem. They took some money and went back. But in the evening evening the same problem happened.
Again called up themand logged another complaint with clearly stating that problem happening in the evening after 7pm. Then we gave the TV to their service centre. Now the TV is with the service centre for the last 3 weeks and they are not making any effort to repair. They are blaiming the cable channels. Tje same problem has happened for another person when i checked www.consumercomplaints.com.(C1703761)
When I contacted him, he told he also experienced the same reply from the service engineers. Then he contacted the regional service centres. And atlast the Tv got repaired. He told the service engineers changed one IC . Please make further proceedings for us. Or I will be forced to take legal action againt your products. Brcause of your negligence, we cant recommend your product to my people.
Hope you will do the needful.

My service centre is in Thrissur([protected])
My mobile number +[protected]

Regards

Sumi JOHN

• Aw
    Awale S V Nov 19, 2014

I am S V Awale from udgir (maharashtra). I have LG '21' inch Colour Flatron TV. Every evening from 7pm to 10 pm and also whole day this TV is not working properly at all. Problem is, when I am watching program in differrent channel, automatically channel changing and going to '0'. Again and again it is happening. This time remote is also not working. I called the service engineer to my house. But he told he didnt find any problem. They took some money and went back. But in the evening the same problem happened.
    Again called up them and logged another complaint with clearly stating that problem happening in the evening after 7pm.
    They are blaming the cable channels.

Hope you will do the needful.

Regards

S V Awale

icemaker

I purchased the bottom freezer refridgerator with top French doors. Since day one the icemaker didnt work...

cost of repair too high, product not working within two years of purchase

I have got a micro oven on 28/5/06 model no 2331br, apprently it has stopped working and lg service people from sigma services have been quoting the repair price as rs.1500 including the service charge. But a new machine will cost not more than rs.4000.

The product has got spoilt within 2yrs, so I think it was a mistake to buy lg product with having such short product life and the maintainence cost being so high priced.

I really would like you to check the repair cost and revert the cost.

half spilt ac send via transport

SIR
I PURCHASE SPILT AC IN LG ELECTRONICS INDIA PVT. LTD. POINT A BLOCK 2ND FLOOR SUSHANT LOAK-1 GURGAON BUT THIS BRANCH SEND ONLY OUTER UNIT SPILT AC VIA YADAV TRANSPORT INNER UNIT IS NOT THERE MANY MANY PHONE THIS BRANCH NO RESPONSE & SAYS OUR NO RESPONSABILITY & CUT THE PHONE MY INVOICE NO. singurgu107/10557 dateed 25-12-2007 & dealer code no in014410gur00917_install sir this gurgaon branch is froud branch pls sir solve my problem
atul kumar jain c/o mittal saree center kila bazar hansi hissar haryana
mob no. [protected]

• Br
    brijesh gangwar Jul 31, 2009

my WIN AC purchased on date 15-07-09 is not worked properly for a single day while i have lodged complaint also but there is no practical response.

• Bu
    bugedconsumer Jun 07, 2010

I AGREE ..GUYS WE SHUD GO TO CONSUMER COURT

• Wi
    Wildrose Aug 04, 2010

Tuner was changed on 29 Oct 08, but wrong tuner was put, as such PIP was not working. But till date no action has been taken. You are requested to expediate action.

• Be
    Beffit Aug 09, 2010

The TV switches OFF Automatically. There is no fixed interval for this. I have first made a complaint on Mar 18. A technician from LG Attended the call, claims he has fixed the problem and would not recur.

On 14 Apr, I have given a second compliant and an other technician has attended. He claims that the first person has not done anything and now he has fixed the problem. But the next day itself the problem resurfaced.

I have again given a complaint to LG Customer Care. This time no body attended the call for 1 week. At the end of 1 week on Apr 24 2009, they have taken the TV to their Service Center in Ameerpet, Hyderabad.

Now, its 10 days and I do not have a clue where my complaint stands.

long pending complaint no response by lg

our lcd was not getting on one morning 15/12/2007. it was reported and logged complaint to lg helpline but no response .it was reported to our product purched shop i.e. ganpati home appliance authorised dealer. they sent some service men from dhulia who attened but unable to repair complete and tv screen not getting off while put in standbymode. they told it was required to be repair at .after some on enquire they told during voltage test one IC blownoff and it is minor problem wiil repair soon. after passing four month and reminder several time it is told that your tv is initial and now IC whitch suits to such model are not manufacturing. we got return our tv unattended after four month .kindly guide us or send our complaint to appropriet level .

defective piece

I had purchase the 6in 1 portable music system from Adishwars Bangalore. The dealer in order to hide deep scratches on the front panel had smartly put stickers and passed on the piece . He had the audacity to give a last piece discount of Rs 200 and fleecing me on the defective item. Moreover the User handbook was also not available in the packet. Inspite of reminding, it is yet to be delivered. What service from a premier company called LG. Moreover i have sent complaints to LG care and LG service and also listed the complaint in the company website.
BUt who is listening. Companies want only growth in top line and bottom line.

errotc sounds

I purchase a split Airconditioner45days past.I hear lot of noice in indoor unit when compared to samsung, voltas airconditioner.
also the outdoor unit aalso makes a sound in the night hours such that It makes a self advt that I had purchased airconditioner also a nuisance to my neighbour .

• Da
    dayraj singh May 05, 2008

I have been charged $ 2.98 for a google package and so far
    nobody from google pay's any attention to me.
    I am still waiting for my package as promise.

poor customer service after amking payment

I have ordered an LG-AC on 12th April 2008 at Razzla Dazzle, Hargovind enclave, Vikas Marg-East Delhi, Delhi-India.

I have experienced following problem:

1. Installation team reached at 20.00 hrs while it was promised to reach at 18.00 hrs.
2. No owner's manual and warranty papers were found in the box.
3. Installation team didn't have proper size screws n they had to use nails many times during installation.
4. What customer supposed to do for making the site ready for AC was not explained by dealer at the time of order.
5. Address was communicated wrong by dealer to delivery team as well as installation team causing trouble to everyone.
6. Still my AC is not operational.

I had an brand image of LG in my mind which is hurt now. In future I will not choose to buy any LG products.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices