Leon'skitchen appliances 5 year extended warranty

S

Two years ago I have bought all five appliances (Samsung) from Leon's Scarborough Store. First week my Dishwasher broke down and they Samsung took a week or so to fix it and in a span of one year repair happened three times through Samsung and in second year it happened again and Leon's extended warranty took two weeks to send technician and after having strong arguments they gave us credit voucher and we end up spending another $300 to have it replaced with Kitchen Aid Dishwasher.
Currently I am having problem with my Samsung stove and Leon's extended warranty gave me 20 days time line to get this fixed. This is very painful and unfortunate at there part they are not able to provide us the repair immediately.
After all spending big money with Leon's only we the customer is suffering only with there bad after sales services in case of repairs or replacement of faulty appliances. Seems like they sold us refurbished items.

Sahil Dhiman