Leon's Furniture

Sat:10:00 am - 6:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

Mar 11, 2022

Leon's Furniture — Recliner

I am a Senior female, 73 years old. Went to Leon's Miss.Nov.2021. Bought a recliner, it was in back order for...

Burlington

Leon's FurnitureSofa chair

I have purchased a sofa set on December 21, 2020 at Leon's Burlington location (Invoice #12210BUUQMD). Sofa was delivered in January, however I was told sofa chair would be delivered in April. I have called the store numerous times and kept being told random delivery dates.

I called on April 21st, told chair would be delivered 2nd week of May.
I called on May 31st, told chair would be at the warehouse on July 3rd
I called on July 8, told chair would be at the warehouse on Aug 13.

I called today and could not reach anyone to help me with my order. It's been 9 months and I still do not have the sofa chair that I had paid for back in December.

I'd like to either obtain full refund or have this item delivered this month.

Please assist.

Thanks,

RESOLVED

Store manager provided a full refund on the chair

Respond

Leon's FurnitureSales agent and store service

Hello,

I purchased Sofa's from Leon's at 3167 North service Road in Burlington ON. The sales agent (Denzel) told me the sofas will arrive within 2 weeks. I waited two weeks nothing arrived and no one contacted me. My wife called on Saturday March 6th, they told her someone will contact us on Tuesday March 9th. No one called us so I called again and spoke with Denzel the sales agent who sold us the sofas. He said that the shipment did not arrive you will hear back from us maximum two days for an update. March 11th no one called me so I called again, Denzel was off and the person I spoke with said she will have him call us back. I told the person on the phone that I need to speak to a store manager and she said no one is available and I will have someone call you back. March 12 I called again because no one called me back. The person on the phone put me through Denzel he did not answer, I asked to speak to a store manager and once again they said no one is available and someone will call me back. This is the worst customer service that I have ever received from any company. It seems like no one in this location that works for Leon's cares about customer service. I'm very disappointed, this was my first time shopping with Leon's and it will be my last time. I'm currently waiting to cancel my order because I have had enough waiting for someone to give me an answer. I hope someone looks into this I have call logs if it is required.

1 Response
      • Je
        jell.belle Mar 17, 2021

I ordered a sofa in October 2020...still not received it because it's either stuck in China or the US. But they are quick to collect their payment.

Leon's FurnitureAlexis bed ordered - wrong bed received

Order number 11260bukpww. Some of the worst service and arrogant management i've seen. Ordered alexis bed, arrived 5 days late, no bed to sleep on, wrong bed received (cloud headboard, alexis frame) doctored part name info - see box below. Additional bed not available until february. Unaccommodating sales manager - brandon (arrogant), nothing for inconvenience, 2+ weeks before I get this out of my house. All they do is look for quick sale without much focus on customer service. Even the brick who they own was more friendly and willing to do more. I'll stick to stoney creek furniture where i've had better experience.

Respond

Leon's Furniturecustomer care and technician services

I am frustrated by leon's poor, unprofessional and unreliable services. They delivered only half of my purchases and for the inconvenience promised that a technician would come and assemble it when the other half was delivered a week later. I had arranged for someone to assemble the furniture the first time and they were unable to because of missing parts. I called to find out what time the technician was coming. No communication from the technician happened. I called from work the entire day and I was promised the technician would call me right away. It never happened. I will never purchase or recommend leon's to anyone. Leon's service personnel have wasted my time and costed me money in their delays and professional unreliable services. I had to wait until they got the bunk bed in stock from another store a week later. Now I must wait until this technician decides to call me or show up. I am livid because I should have been given priority services because of the mix up the week before. I have been a loyal customer for leon's for many years and that ends today. The only guarantee that leon's can give you is that you will be completed unsatisfied and frustrated by their services.

Leon's Furniture — sofa purchased from leon's

I bought sofa from Leon's on 25th August 2018 with Fabric Protection Plan. After couple of months of purchase...

Burlington