The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Leon's — interview
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Oh never mind I checked my appointment book, the interview was at 1:15. I thought it was at 1:30 because my first interview was at 1:30. But I was only five minutes late, big deal. I can't believe they are making a big deal over five minutes. Also they were very rude, when I told them I had a seven year old daughter and I need to be home with her they said they only had day shifts. They discriminate against single parents. I really wanted the job. Also if they have interviews they should do it on at 30 minutes after the hour or to the hour, not 15 minutes after the hour. They should also keep their interview times the same. I kept insisting she try and find day shifts for me but she refused and when I told her she was discriminating against me, a signal parent she said there was no point in me being in her office.
More Leon's Complaints & Reviews
- Leon's Furniture - buyer beware with leons!
- Leon's Furniture - never again will I deal with leon's!
- Leon's Furniture - desjardin accord financing
- Leon's Furniture - Canada - credit bureau report abuse
- Leon's - extended warranty!
- Leon's Furniture - couch
- Leon's - horrible service/customer care
- Leon's - didn't get boxing day discount as per commitment
- Leon's Furniture - sofa and chair
- Leon's Furniture - dresser