Leon'sdishwasher

M

I purchased a complete kitchen package from the Peterborough store. I spent money on the warranty and I've had nothing but a run around since day 1.

The Samsung dishwasher I purchased kept just filling with water and not doing anything else. I told them about a month after buying it and they told me there was nothing they could do.

They told me to wait until the warranty hits over a year so they could take care of it.
Ken the manager of the section has been very unhelpful never returns calls and if he does nothing ever gets done about the issue.
The dishwasher takes 7 tries for it to semi clean the dishes.

We called to find out today what's going on and we were told now it's only covered 70% and it's a prorated amount.. this is completely unacceptable. This was NEVER disclosed.

I want this fixed

RESOLVED

• Leon's Furniture's response · Jun 05, 2017

Hi Mike, Thank you for letting us know of this issue. Kindly email this concern along with your contact information to [email protected] so we can assist you further.