LBC Expressdelayed delivery because the parcel was forwarded to a different destination

My parcel with tracking number [protected] with transfer date, Sept. 10, 2019 and delivery date, Sept. 12, 2019. It originated from Butuan, Agusan del Norte on Sept. 10, 2019 and was forwarded to Davao distribution on Sept. 11. From Davao, it was received in Cotabato distribution on Sept. 13 and was out for delivery on Sept. 14. The slight delay from the supposed delivery date is forgivable except that my package was delivered to the wrong distribution area. My address is in SOUTH COTABATO and not in Cotabato City. It should have been forwarded to General Santos and not in Davao. On Sept. 14, it was transferred to other destination and no update since. The content of the package is supposed to be handcarried by my cousin back to the US on Sept. 16 but since the delivery is not to be expected before that date, we will have to pay for shipping for the items to be delivered to New York. I just want to emphasize the ripple effect of one mistake of your employee to your customers who chose your company because they believed it is the fastest courier to deliver their packages. And i am one of those disillusioned.

LBC Express