LBC Expressplease get in touch with us through our official customer care channels.

P May 08, 2018 Review updated:

This is my tracking number [protected] I receive an update yesterday that my product has arrived, and today it tells me that is ready for delivery but it was postponed . But we didn't postponed it . It say "Shipment issue. Please get in touch with us through our official customer care channels." the item was from lazada. Call me this is my contact number [protected] call me now i badly need it today. Thank you

please get in touch with us through our official customer care channels.

Anna Mae Caloy Lbc May 12, 2018

Hi Ka LBC- good day! Your concern has come to our attention & we would like to assist you. Please get in touch with us, through any of our Customer Care channels ; 24/7. Our Facebook Page www.facebook.com/lbcexpress and hotline (8585999 for Metro Manila and 1-800-10-8585999 for Provincial areas). Maraming salamat -Tet, LBC Customer Care Associate.

• Ha
    Haffy1234 Oct 09, 2019

@Anna Mae Caloy Lbc Nasolve po ba to? Pano

• Ar
    araceli a. tomas Jul 31, 2018

please check my package with tracking no 3321 4473 2297... it says there is a shipment issue.. my goods are perishable... thank you...from.. araceli a. tomas.. cel no 09285001521.. july 31, 2018

Christy Jane Quino Josol Sep 10, 2018

Good morning Maam/ Sir ask ko lang po saan po pwede makuha ng consignee ang pinadala sa kanya na package pag di po na deliver ng delivery boy niyo po sa lugar nila?

• Lc
    Lcandrea Oct 08, 2018

Gudpm po! Tanung ko lng po sana kng saan pwede ipick up ng reciver ung parcel pag d po naideliver...ito po yung tracking# 173034155644

• Es
    estoy09 Aug 05, 2019

Hi po LBC costumer care channel ito po ang update sa package na pinadala ko "Shipment issue. Please get in touch with us through our official customer care channels". ano po ba ang problema? ito po ang tracking number 173067512407. Salamat po

• Ky
    kyleheinz dulay Aug 26, 2019

Hello goodevening bakit po ganito yung sa COD KO. Paki sagot pls.!!!

• Ca
    Carnecer Sep 11, 2019

Hello po, sept 11 napo ngayun wla pa pong dumating na parcel sa akin galing cebu. Diliver po yun bakit wlang tumawag na my issue