LBC Expressplease get in touch with us through our official customer care channels.

A

This is my tracking number [protected], I receive an update last September 5 that my product has arrived, and on sep. 06 it tells me that is ready for delivery but it was postponed . But we didn't postponed it . It say "We tried to deliver your shipment but there was a request to postpone the delivery. Please get in touch with us through our official customer care channels" the item was from lazada.

• Updated by Alvin Johnson Nasayao Deguiño · Sep 10, 2017

Please, do ship my item, i badly need it for my photojounalism. this is my tracking number [protected], it say' "We tried to deliver your shipment but recipient refused to accept. Please get in touch with us through our official customer care channels." but we didnt refused it ... please call me or text me, this is my number, [protected]. Thanks, this happened the second time the first was "We tried to deliver your shipment but there was a request to postpone the delivery. Please get in touch with us through our official customer care channels." but we did not request to postpone it. please i badly need it because the journalism will start this 3rd week of september or 1st week of october please, i badly need it, Thank you.

• Ju
    Julius Erick Balilo Oct 27, 2020

Paano nangyari na for delivery na yung parcel ko tapos bigla ganito ung nakita nung tinignan ko ulit ung tracking site:
    Tracking number :[protected]
    contact number:[protected]

• Ju
    Julius Erick Balilo Oct 27, 2020

@Julius Erick Balilo Thank you, I already recheck the status of my parcel and went to the nearest LBC Hub, I was able to get my parcel.

• Kr
    Kristine Mappala Gonzales Oct 13, 2020

Please check my parcel with tracking number [protected], kulang nakalagay na address ko po. Salamat

Velle Cajayon Jun 10, 2020

Good eve po. IThis is to inform you/ LBC Express, that i'm very disappointed in sending items thru you/lbc, because i went to LBC Mabini, Batangas branch, and sent my 3 kinds of items with a total of 7 items including cellphone, last friday, june 5. I wrote the name of receiver and the address CLEARLY, to be received by him in Brgy. Sto. Nino, Magalang Pampanga, with tracking# [protected] but i wondered why i received LBC notice on June 8 that my shipment was received by other person whom i do not know, and not written in the form i filled up.. HE IS NOT THE PERSON TO RECEIVE IT, why did your delivery man gave it to him??? I called the correct person and there wasn't package brought there by your LBC. Can you explain why you gave my shipment to the wrong person in a wrong place? until now you dont have the initiative to make it clear to me while it was already reported it to you by your branch?? what about now? LBC mabini branch told me that you/LBC customer service personnel will call me but until now why i never get any words from you. Cellphone has important files/documents/data there, what will happen to it? how about data privacy law?? if other persons got that items, opened it or use it, what can you say??? When can you contact me? next year? while i reported it early to the LBC personnel here in Mabini, Batangas. Can you give me explanation about it? How about my items sent? what will happen now? can i recover it soon??? Please answer me because that is your RESPONSIBILITY, to trace it and give to right receiver. i hope i will receive your answer about this. when you reply, i'l give you the tracking number. PLEASE DO YOUR OBLIGATION BECAUSE SENDING PROCESS WAS PAID TO YOU. and i trusted you...Data in the cellphone is in danger. May i remind you that we have our Data Privacy Law. Please answer me...i'm waiting for your call even thru my cellphone i gave/used in sending/[protected]. PLEASE TRACE MY SHIPMENT and give it to the right person completely, OR send it back to me asap.

• Ap
    [AP-STUDENT] Baby Jane Pasaylo Dec 13, 2019

This is may phone #[protected] process this tracking number [protected]

• Ap
    [AP-STUDENT] Baby Jane Pasaylo Dec 13, 2019

Pleased check this tracking number its almost a week na [protected] and this is may phone number many thanks

• Ly
    lyncha Oct 30, 2019

hello po kindly contact me in this number [protected] with tracking number [protected]

• Ec
    Ecin Sep 25, 2019

I would like to express my disappointment that your promo is not effective... Most people like to avail promos... Your COP promo is not well endorsed by some of your staff specifically here in ORMOC SM branch and Palompon Branch... I feel that some of your staff are arrogant and insensitive to their clients, they always give the regular rate and does not give the client the option of availing the COP promo. When i insisted that i want to avail the promo and they answered me they have no small box available and referred me to go to the other branch... Why should i go to your other branch which is far from my place and what if they have also no small box available? I hope you can reprimand your staff on their attitudes. To my dismay i decided to go to another courier.

diem523 Sep 18, 2019

I would like to complain the girl teller at LBC Dela Rosa Carpark, she is very slow and inefficient, she consumed too much time in one transaction, and there are errors when she type the details of the transaction.

diem523 Sep 18, 2019

I would like to complain the the girl teller at LBC Dela Rosa Carpark, she is very slow and inefficient, she consumed too much time in one transaction, and when she entered the details of my transaction i wrote on the sticker, some of the details are misspelled.

MDPKireijen Sep 07, 2019

Hello po. pwede po bang pakideliver na po yung item ni client eto po yung tracking nya po [protected].
    Kukunin din Lang daw po ni client Yung order nya po. Nabigla lang daw po si client, iba daw po kasi pagka intindi nya Kaya Ganon po. Thank you and God Bless po.

MDPKireijen Sep 03, 2019

Hello po. Bakit po nagka shipment issue po ?
    COD naman po sya Bakit Nyo po nilalagay na ready for claiming na po ?
    Eto po tracking nya. [protected]

MDPKireijen Sep 03, 2019

@MDPKireijen Helo maam/sir :) Good Day po . Kung sakaling hindi daw nya po masagot yung call nyo po dahil nasa work po sya better ask nyo nalang po SA guard pag nakapunta na sya SA nasabing addess po maam :) Thank you and God Bless po

MDPKireijen Sep 03, 2019

Hello po ask ko lang po kung bakit nagka shipment issue sir/maam. Ready for delivery naman po tapos biglang nagkashipment issue. Wala naman daw pong Tumawag sa client.

@MDPKireijen [protected]

MDPKireijen Sep 03, 2019

@MDPKireijen Pwede po bang pa deliver na po. Hinihintay na kasi ni client. Thank you and GodBless po.

• Me
    Meldz1989 Jul 24, 2019

Pls explain me bakit eto lumabas nang etracked konyung parcel ko. Badly nid it pa nmn

• El
    eloisa jean cabo Jul 19, 2019

Pls contact me .[protected]/[protected]
    For tracking no.[protected] .

velyn linihan Jun 25, 2019

pkicheck po nang item ko..pls i badly need my card..contact me in this #[protected]...jovely linihan po

velyn linihan Jun 25, 2019

lbc pls pki check naman..ito # ko..[protected], , i need my card..jovelyn linihan po, ,

.bkit di nyo malukit adress ko?

• Lo
    Lorena Ribong Jun 14, 2019

LBC please contact me in this number [protected], because I need my package..it says there that is has shipment issue and I know why it happened. My previous transactions with LBC was good, I dont know what happened to my recent package.pls contact me immediately, this is my tracking number [protected].Thank you!

Christine Reyes Jun 11, 2019

Hi, may concern lang po ako kasi sabi diniliver nadaw pero di daw malocate yung address ko sana tumawag nalang kayo may number naman na naka indicate sa package eh. If you can't locate my address. Please contact me in this # [protected] .. My tracking # is [protected]
    Please I need your reply/call ASAP. Thankyou!

• Ki
    kim anthony castaneda May 29, 2019

[protected] heres my tracking number. if you cant find my location please call or txt me [protected]/ [protected]. please deliver it as soon as possible. you are already 5 days delayed according to your tracking status

joicee May 22, 2019

Vienovo Philippines Inc. - Gensan Branch
    Theresa Caban Bldg., Bayabas St., Corner Mangustan St., Barangay Dadiangas North, General Santos City

yan po yung address ko po. Thank you!

joicee May 21, 2019

Good day!

pwede po bang maibalik dito sa Gensan office yung pinadala ko na document sa LBC - Mati Branch for pick-up pero hindi daw po na-pick-up ng receiver tapos pinadala sa MANILA na hindi man lang po ako ininform (sender). Important documents po kasi yun. ito po yung tracking no. [protected]. You can call me through this number [protected]

• Je
    Jeany Manatad Apr 02, 2019

Please call me if hindi ninyo malocate ang shipping address ko. Last order ko from Lazada nadeliver naman sa address ko bakit ngayon may shipping issue ito yong tracking number: [protected]. Ito cellphone number ko [protected]. Thanks

• Yh
    Yhang Mar 17, 2019

Hello sir bakit Hindi Po Makita address ko kumpleto naman Po if Hindi nyo Po Makita address ko paki tawagan naman Po # ko ito Po [protected] ref ko Po [protected] dawang item na Po yan 3 days delay from borakay Malay aklan Po brgy. Balabag station 2 Po hotel name Po mirage suites de borakay thank you Po ...

• Yh
    Yhang Alvin Mar 17, 2019

Bakit Wala parin Po kumpleto naman
    Address to at number pakitawagan naman Po ako ito Po # ko [protected]

• Ia
    Iahn Thebook Mar 16, 2019

Hay naku! Sobra nakaka disappoint ang service ng LBC LLANAS PARANAQUE at LBC TANAUAN... Hindi na namin alam kung paano ifollowup yong pinadeliver namin, Nanghingi kami ng number ng Manager Ms. Veloso daw ang name [protected]) nag assure na madeliver na daw ng March 14 at nasabi na namin sa client tapos di naman pala now hindi na naman sumasagot sa tawag itong manager daw siya [protected])..Sa LBC Llanas naman Binigyan kami ng numbers ng delivery hub SA BATANGAS DAW tinatanggi naman sa LBC daw sila at galit pa!.. [protected] / [protected] / [protected] / [protected] / ) Napaka-unproffesional makipagusap sa mga tao!!...Parang mga walang alam! .
    Please nama pakiayos nyo dahil galit na galit na client namin.. March 7 pa hanggang ngayon di pa nakakarating sa client, March 16 na.. eto yong tracking number [protected] ) Regular kaming client. Saan pangako nyo 2-3 days delivery!!!.. please contact me. [protected]

• Ia
    Iahn Thebook Mar 16, 2019

• Pr
    Princess Cena Mar 05, 2019

If you cant locate my address.. this is my complete address.. #34 sitio biclung, sta cruz. Lubao Pampanga ( pulong santos) trade mark.. tracking number [protected]... my number is [protected].. thanks..

Jay anne Mar 03, 2019

My tracking is # [protected] please deliver as soon as possible it's a very important, Please I need my item na 8 days na until now wala pa din .if can't locate my address please call me or text me in this number [protected] I'll wait for your reply and I hope you deliver it today.

• Kh
    Khym Torrefranca Jan 31, 2019

So disappointed about the delivery, it's so delayed Ang service po. Please contact me here to locate my address. [protected]

• Longskee Jan 29, 2019

Hello lbc.!!Sa address na provide q ay lugar lang qng saan aq umupa.
    Kaya hind po talaga aq kilala sa lugar.
    Pls do contact me when one of your courier deliver the package.[protected]/[protected].
    My tracking #[protected].

• Ic
    Icon.banks Jan 25, 2019

Parcel was sent january 7, 2019.til ds day wla p akong narecieve...tracking num [protected]
    Please update me...importante ang laman noon

• Gi
    Gin2341 Jan 19, 2019

Tracking number: [protected]

I really need the package to be delivered as soon as possible and it's a quite expensive package.

• Lo
    Louie Cruz Jan 09, 2019

Tracking Number
    [protected]

contact me here [protected] please ship my order

• Sh
    Shielamarie Dec 07, 2018

Please do ship my item. Call or text me this is my number [protected]

• Gr
    Grace Molina Dec 03, 2018

Pls. Contact my # [protected] here's my tracking # [protected]

• Ji
    Jie Indoy Lastimosa Nov 30, 2018

hello po kung di po nahanap ang adress na pinadalhan ko pls deliver nalang po sa Manolo branch bukidnon po tracking no [protected] kay kukunin nalang nila ito po yung no. ni fernando bagares ang pinadalhan ko [protected]

• Ev
    evexx Nov 28, 2018

Here's my tracking #[protected]
    If you can't locate my address. Please contact me in this no. [protected]
    I'll wait for your reply and I hope you deliver it soon.

• Fr
    Frog na Nov 16, 2018

Ano na namang pakulo to lbc.. this is my cp #. [protected]

dixzhen Nov 12, 2018

"We tried to deliver your shipment but recipient's address cannot be located. Please get in touch with us through our official customer care channels."

This appeared and I was actually waiting for the item for 6 days. The seller told me that the item will be shipped for about 3-5 days only and I got so worried that the whole process was a scam so I asked her to update me regarding my package.

[protected] is my tracking number. Please contact me as soon as possible, my number is [protected].

• Bi
    BikePlaYz casilio Nov 07, 2018

Please call me in my number [protected] if you cant locate mty adress and my tracking number is [protected].I need my item today