Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Movement & Delivery LBC Express marikina cainta delivery team/ bunch of liars

LBC Express  - marikina cainta delivery team/ bunch of liars

H
Author of the complaint
2:59 am
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

up until today that incompetent delivery team haven't delivered my parcel with tracking number [protected]. worse is they posted lies that nobody was to receive and my house is closed/empty. my parcel was dispatched last jan 17 and til now wala pa rin.

you [censor]! kung tinatamad na kayo sa trabaho nyo magsi-resign na kayo!

i demand an immediate action over the people over there because of the number of complains.

Update by Haruharu
Jan 23, 2018 12:08 am

My letter from my bank was already been sent last jan. 17 and dispatched on the 19th. I never tracked it until now and I found out that the reason it hasn't been delivered was because nobody was around to receive it. And your stupid boys lied again that they re-attempted to deliver yesterday and posted that nobody was around. Are you [censor] kidding me? Im running an online business and most of the time I am just at home.

Your delivery boys better deliver my package or I will [censor] complain to tulfo about how incompetent your delivery boys are!

Kung ayaw nyong magtrabaho magresign kayo! Mga walang pahalaga sa mga biyaya na meron kayo, nandadamay pa kayo sa kagaguhan nyo!

Helpful? 0 0
5 comments
J
Aug 29, 2021 2:59 am

pwede po ba pick upin sa inyo ang item . naka door to door po kase sya

H
May 24, 2020 2:59 am

Same thing here. This team has been a huge problem for Marikina deliveries. What the heck is wrong with them? I find it hard to believe that the biggest courier in the country couldn't even bother to look up Waze or contact the recipient through mobile if they "can't find the address". Bunch of [censored]s.

M
Jan 16, 2020 2:59 am

Liars! Wala daw tao d naman nag punta! Mga PI nyo lbc! Sobrang tamad nyo!

View 0 more photos
A
Dec 13, 2018 2:59 am

bakit ang tagal sabi naka punta daw sa bahay kahapon paku nag hihintay wala naman may dumating ng LBC delivery...sinungaling talaga

View 0 more photos
C
Mar 01, 2018 2:59 am

Putang ina talaga LBC ako antay ng antay sa order ko tapos lalagay niyo sa status may issue mga ulul. Bakit ba hindi kayo tumawag eh may number naman mga peste wala nga daw pmnta dito sa bldg. Para mag deliver tas ngaun ang hirap niyo tawagan mga hayop kayo

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

2506 complaints