LBC Expresslbc personnel in abreeza mall branch in davao city

I Nov 29, 2017

Yesterday, I tried to send a very important document to Iligan City. I am aware that the closing time of that specific branch is 8:00 p.m., so I rush to be there on time. I arrived at around 7:30 p.m. expecting to be accommodated but the only personnel left there told me she can't accept it. I asked her "why not" and even tried to plead cause it's very important (note: there is only 1 couple ahead of me). She said the cut-off is 8pm and she still has a lot of things to do coz she's the only one left. I told her I can wait. Another personnel came so I expected that whatever it is that she said she's doing will be done fast and accommodate me in a bit. They just keep on chitchatting! I definitely know how busy people looks like and THEY ARE NOT! So I tried to ask nicely again to accommodate me, and said they are busy (the other is just standing doing nothing).

You guys should stick to the working hours you post on your doors or online and try to show a little empathy to your costumers. Definitely the personnel on that branch that night (Nov 29, 2017 around 7:30) is too apathetic.

I'll be waiting for a feedback for this complaint and I hope proper sanctions will be implemented.

LBC Express