LBCdelivery issue

U

I was supposed to get my parcel the next day I paid my full amount to the trusted shop, the issue here is that the parcel traveled all the way from pampanga to here in talisay cebu, the tracking map shows that the parcel is already in talisay delivery hub but there is a shipping issue! I waited for 5 hours and it notified me that there is an issue?! C'mon man I really need this parcel today! Please do a follow up!!!

delivery issue

• Ad
    Adrian Chris Abordo Feb 26, 2021

Any update about my package?

I keep on tracking it, at first it wasn't found and by feb 18, 20201 there's an update on it and by feb 19, 2021 it says that it was in Cebu Distribution Team but I tracked it today and still no progress.
    Why is that? I understand that it was a long weekend but there should be a new update on it since it's already feb 26

• Em
    Ema28 Sep 15, 2020

Any update on my item? It's been 5 days since my item arrived at Cebu Distribution Team, galaw galaw nman need na yan, wala man lng kau update, 8 days lng daw according to the new delivery update, phhhewwww!!.. 11 days na nasa inyo ang package ko..ano gusto nio gawin jan??! May balak ba kau ibigay sa respected branch??? Bagohin nio delivery days nio gawin niong 1 month kahit local ang destination!

• Ap
    Appletiniiii Sep 12, 2020

Poor service magsara na kayo lbc!! niloloko nyo lang mga tao

• Gr
    Greenlife Aug 05, 2020

Already 8th day I haven't yet my parcel. It arrived at Cebu Distribution Team... Please check for me!!!

• Ro
    Ronna Mae Agreda Jul 29, 2020

My package was accepted last July 27, 2020 and as of now, there's no progress pa rin. I thought it would only takes 1-4 days. Pero bakit until now wala pa ring progress? Natatakot lang ako that some of my costumers might cancel their orders from me. Mas nauna pa yung sa J&T na monday rin pinadala. Nagtiwala kasi ako sa LBC, akala ko kasi mas mapapabilis. Sana maayos niyo po ang problemang ito.. Salamat po.

Comments

• He
    heraldine hoylar Jul 15, 2020

C'mmon LBC! Why is it so slow to deliver your parcel. I already text, call, email & chat all your page or numbers but didn't get a response. It is almost 15 days since dumating sa CEBU DISTRIBUTION TEAM ang PARCEL ko. Porket COD kailangan ba matagal e deliver? Paki check nman po yung parcel ko parang awa nyo po! Kailangan ko na yung parcel ko. Malulugi na ako ubos na lahat nang buyers ko nag back out na dahil sa poor service nyo. Na isip nyo ba na madami nag bebenta ngayon online? kaya nga sayo nag tiwala ang mga tao kasi maganda feedbacks sa inyo dati, bat ngayon! Anyari? Please nman po hatid nyo na order ko.

Wed, 08 July 2020

Arrived at CEBU DISTRIBUTION TEAM.
    Mon, 06 July 2020

Forwarded to CEBU DISTRIBUTION TEAM.
    Wed, 01 July 2020

Arrived at LBC CENTRAL EXCHANGE.
    Tue, 30 June 2020

Accepted at ACCEPTED AT : MABALACAT POBLACION.

• Jx
    Jxt Jul 08, 2020

Would anyone else be interested in filing a class action lawsuit against LBC?

• Je
    Jeny Rose Jamorawon Jun 15, 2020

Good Day!

I just want to ask if you can give me an explanation on why my parcel with tracking number of [protected] has no progress on it's delivery status.
    I keep on tracking it, at first it wasn't found and by June 11, 2020 there's an update on it and by June 12, 2020 it says that it was in Cebu Distribution Team but I tracked it today and still no progress.
    Why is that? I understand that it was a long weekend but there should be a new uodate on it since it's monday now and almost 12 noon.

I believe that your offices open at 8 or 9am.
    I'm tracking the parcel because I'm leaving Balamban soon and I'm afraid that when it's deliver I'm no longer here in Balamban.

Hoping to get a positive response from you.

Thank you & God bless.

Comments

Madelyn Pelonio Apr 29, 2020

Pls. Answer your phone I need to ask regarding my parcel. It should be delivered last tuesday but until now it was not delivered bec of some reasons. But I have my number written on the box then even a call i did not received it..

• El
    Elenita Mendoza Jun 01, 2018

ITS BEEN SEVERAL DAYS NOW I DID NOT RECEIVE MY PACKAGE, I KEEP ON CALLING TALISAY HUB PHONE AND CELLPHONE NUMBERS NOBODY ANSWER... THEY CUT THE CALL OFF. BAKIT AYAW NYONG SUMAGOT... D NA MA TRACE WHERE MY PACKAGE NOW. TRACKING# [protected]

Date of Last Status Transaction Status
    May 31, 2018 Forwarded to TALISAY DELIVERY HUB.
    May 31, 2018 Arrived at CEBU DISTRIBUTION TEAM.
    May 30, 2018 Forwarded to CEBU DISTRIBUTION TEAM.
    May 30, 2018 Arrived at VCARGO EXCHANGE.
    May 29, 2018 Forwarded to LBC CENTRAL EXCHANGE.
    May 29, 2018 Arrived at DAVAO DISTRIBUTION.
    May 28, 2018 Accepted at ACCEPTED AT : NCCC MALL TAGUM.