LBC Express/LBC Bataan Delivery Hub — shipment issue. please get in touch with us through our official customer care channels.
Hi LBC Express,
I want to follow up my parcel with tracking number, [protected]. This was accepted last January 3, 2019 at Angat, forwarded and received at Bataan Delivery Team on January 4, 2019. On the same day, January 4, it was posted as ready for delivery but I don't receive the parcel. So, I'm waited until January 7, the website posted that the parcel was again, arrived at Bataan Delivery Team and I expected that maybe on the next day, it was ready for delivery. But on January 9, 2 days after it was posted that the parcel was arrived in the delivery team, the website posted that there is a shipping issue and I should get in touch to customer service so I tried to the phone numbers posted on online - lbc hotline number ph(1800 10 858 5999, (02) 858-5999) LBC Balanga, Bataan (0946 466 0477, (047) 791 1337 / 0922 852 3468) & LBC Mariveles (470) 935 4184 / 09228528973) but it only says that the number was unattended and out of coverage are. I also send an email to [email protected] but no response at all.
Please help me locate my parcel and deliver it to me since it was already paid and it is important to me.
See attached picture of delivery history.
More LBC Express/LBC Bataan Delivery Hub Complaints & Reviews
- LBC Express - delivery of item from shopee 
- LBC Express - please get in touch with us through our official customer care channels. 
- LBC Express - shipment issue 
- LBC Express - my son called me a liar 
- LBC Express - delay delivery of passport (tracking #: 179784127266, mary jane gaza) 
- LBC Express - package was sent to the wrong address
- LBC Express - I am complaining about that 2pcs of t-shirt.
- LBC Express - mistake in the address, mistake in tel #
- LBC Express - bag shipment
- LBC Express - documents undelivered