LBC ExpressI am complaining the the broken item I receive! its because the delivery handling!

D Aug 14, 2018

ServiceI have ordered rain guard online sent to me from cebu.. after removing the cardboard the i remove the bubble wrap.. the theres plastic covering where in you can see through that 4pcs of the rain gurad iscut into half.. base on the package the sender did its best to secure the package.. this is clearly due to the handling of the delivery of the product that cost this to the item.. now i need to send it back to the seller and i will need to pay for the package then sender will need to send me back my money for refund.. this is not a win win situation for me as a buyer and for the seller because i will need to pay for the return package and the seller lost profit with the broken item on the other hand its a win win situation with LBC, i just paid you guys to for the remittance of my payment nad seller paid to deliver the package now i need to pay to return the broken package and seller needs to pay to send back my refund.. very much in favor with LBC..