Having problems with Hunter Express?

Hunter Express reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Nov 20, 2015. The latest review eBay delivery was posted on Sep 21, 2021. Hunter Express has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 28 reviews. Hunter Express has resolved 0 complaints.

Hunter Express Customer Service Contacts

+61 297 804 099 (Bookings & Customer Service)
PO Box 242 Villawood
Sydney, New South Wales
Australia - 2163

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Hunter Express Customer Service. Initial Hunter Express complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Hunter Express above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Hunter Express. Discuss the issues you have had with Hunter Express and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Hunter Express Complaints & Reviews

Hunter ExpresseBay delivery

eBay Consignment YY147692
Attempted delivery on Friday and then Monday 21 September to wrong address. I sent an email with correct address and the driver had my mobile phone number. He didn't try to call me yesterday and now I'm told by Hunter that the package has gone back to "the centre". Where is the centre; I want my package. You have the correct address

Hunter ExpressUndelivered goods

I have a package worth $800 AUD one month overdue. At least 20+ calls and emails to Hunter, with ambiguous and evasive answers every time from the call line ladies. Most solid answer I received was the driver did take the package out on the delivery date but "ran out of time" and took it back to depot. They would not give me a new delivery date or even declare the package lost (which I am sure it is) so they can refund the sender who in turn, would refund me, and we can move on. I offered to collect it myself from the Casula depot with no hard feelings but they refused to allow me access due to "COVID restrictions". Then they attempt to tell me to get the seller to re despatch a new package. Who is going to pay for this new $800 package?

I can deal with delays, but I can't deal with lack of communication. Hunter Express have not attempted to contact me once this past month, I've done all the chasing myself via email and phone calls. I've raised the issue to Fair Trading, the seller has raised it with eBay, and I have notified local Police. Their refusal to acknowledge the package as lost or to deliver it essentially means they are withholding it from me, which constitutes theft. Avoid this company at all costs. Revolting.

Sep 11, 2021

Hunter Express — Overall service

To any companies using this company they do not listen to instructions. Do you want your reputation to be the...

Hunter ExpressDisgraceful - AVOID!

I purchased a bed frame from Catch of the Day (fantastic company) who advised that I would receive my delivery a few days after. I paid $140 shipping fee. It was due to arrive on the 4th of August 2021 and was waiting over one month for it. As I had zero correspondence from hunter express I phoned them and was hung up on numerous times in a row after waiting on hold for 30 mins each. Eventually got through to some rude and arrogance female who said it would be delivered the next day. Still did not arrive. Phone a few more times and after a lot of frustrated discussion it eventually showed up, separately mind you. If I had not of chased it up I doubt my delivery would have been delivered. Disgusting service.

Hunter ExpressParcel not delivered and very Poor customer service

Waiting over 1 month for delivery. Phoned multiple times, very rude customer service. Finally was able to pick 3 of the 4 boxes up from the depot but they could not find the 4 th box told me they would deliver the following day but that did not happen. continued to ring customer service every few days and been sent multiple emails saying delivery will be made but date passes customer service are useless and rude and should find another job where they don't have to speak with customers

Hunter ExpressLack of delivery and rude customer service

I received one out of two parcels ordered., delivered through hunter express. Had to phone four times to try and track and receive an eta. After repeatativly recieving no outcome and rude customer service, I was told they had no idea and as it had been so long I should contact the supplier and ask them to send out the product again. No apologies or accountability taken there end. If you are a business on the end of a supply chain, I would avoid hunter express at all cost, not a good look for your company.

Hunter ExpressDelivery of swing set

Hunter Express have had my item for a week now, provided a "tracking number" on the 1st call on hold for almost 2 hours!, which shows absolutely nothing! Phoned them again and on hold for over an hour, to be told they have no idea where my packages are!! They have it "somewhere" it just hasn't been scanned in yet anywhere!! Absolutely useless!!! Where the f*** is my package!!

Hunter ExpressIm waiting on a delivery that is well past its delivery date

I purchased a massage chair from mytopiastore who charged me $850 for delivery which was due to arrive by the 23rd August and the tracking number told the same that it was to arrive last Monday its now Tuesday night and still no delivery..
              So where is my item..
              Tracking number YY125075
              Can you please sort out what has happened and get my item delivered asap. I will be leaving a bad review if i dont get it soon...
              My contact number [protected]

Hunter ExpressDelivery

Today I received a second part of my delivery - a king bedhead. It was not delivered to my door and it was not left downstairs on the ground floor. It was left in the first floor in the stairwell. I understand if you leave things downstairs even though I paid for it to come to my apartment but not leave it in the stairwell halfway up. How do they expect people to get to their apartments and how so they expect a 60 year old woman living alone to shift it

Hunter ExpressOrder placed with Kogan - Hunter Express is the contracted delivery service supplier

My current order was placed with Kogan 2/8/2021, money taken up 2/8/2021.
                  No updates to (Kogan), tracking website until after I chased up 8/8/2021.
                  Hunter Express Website still shows only job allocated as at 3/8/2021.
                  Notification received from Kogan & Hunter 14/8, order out-sent, for delivery 14/8. (after I chased up 13/8).

Update received from Hunter, attempted delivery 14/8, (no time or details), and no one at home to accept delivery.
                  Card left at delivery point for further instructions.

This is utter BS. I have been home for 24/7 for the last 6 weeks.
                  No sign of a missed delivery card anywhere. -
                  Kogan have delivered 3 items (separate orders this week no problem).

Hunter have now threatened me, to send the order back to sender (Melbourne), because we were not at home, at next attempt. ( the first one was BS, so I expect the 2nd to be the same?).

I have never been treated with such contemp..
                  I realise there is a lockdown in place, and should allow for delays.
                  I've paid the money, all I want to know is when will I get my purchased item.

I am new to online shopping, and am happy with Kogan, but why should anyone be treated this badly by Hunter Express is disgusting.
                  There is no way I can find, to take this up with Hunter directly.

Extremely disappointed.
                  I will ensure any future deliveries I engage in, will have nothing to do with Hunter Express.

• Al
                      Alan1308 Aug 17, 2021

I have the same issue. My item has been sitting in there warehouse for 3 weeks. They are not a courier company they are a warehouse full of lost goods. If it wasn't for covid I would be visiting there warehouse for sure as you cannot phone or email them. I will never have anything to do with them again.

Hunter ExpressHUNTER EXPRESS - Pinkenba QLD

This company has been holding my goods, Consignment # YY094391 at their Depot, for FIVE days, despite various emails & phone calls, they just keep making excuses and lie about how much longer. Today they are saying that the delivery will be "when we have sufficient freight going to your area (we live about 30 minutes from the Depot. NEVER WOULD USE THEM AGAIN, PATHETIC.

Reviews from many others have had the same bad experience

Hunter ExpressRude customer service operator

There were no updates for 7 days on my tracking consignment, so I called HE customer services. First, by choosing the right options on my phone, it took me through a robot information again and again. I had to press '1', to talk with an operator. The operator who answered my phone said that it takes another 5/up to 5 days for the consignment to arrive. She was very rude and she hung up on me. I called again, the second operator was nicer and respectful. However, because there is No Customer Service Available and the employees are treating so badly their customers, I would never use this service again.

Hunter ExpressWhere is my item

According to the tracking number you received my item on the 18th May from Sydney and it was on its way to Melbourne, well it is now 23rd May and it still hasn't arrived, extremely poor service l will now endeavour to find out what company the business l buy from users as a courier service and if its Hunter l will buy from someone else Tracking number XV430953 BarbaraGraham

• Cy
                            CyberMac Jul 23, 2021

Wish I knew how bad they are, excuses excuses, obliviously they haven't changed, THE worst delivery company I've ever had the misfortune to experience. At the moment my delivery is sitting at their depot, about 40 mins from our address, and only tracking report is HELD IN DEPOT, this has been FIVE days so far and no ETA.

• Kc
                            KC1977 Jul 14, 2021

My item was picked up from Smithfield Sydney on July 1 2021 today is 14 July and the tracking nber still reads the same saying was collected on the 1st? When I call the options on the phone line is that I must contact the sender, I do this the sender is saying I must contact the courier company. So you tell me? What should I do as the poor bugger in the middle

Comments

Hunter ExpressWhere's my delivery

Order nubmer/tracking VV100234
                          Mobility scooter car carrying rack.

Put in tracking number and it told me that my item had been delivered. I was away from home so rang Hunter Express and they told me that the delivery driver would put it in a safe place. I thought "oh good" . On arriving home no parcel. So WHERE IS IT !!!.
                          Tried to ring company and all you get is voice message telling you that all message banks are full try again later or ring company you purchased item through.
                          NOT HAPPY!!!

Where's my delivery

Hunter ExpressThe tracking number isn't update

Hi, my tracking number isn't update as of March 24.
                            Now I don't know where my stuffs? When it come?

Estimated delivery Thu 1 Apr but now is 3 Apr.

"Mar 24 2021 07:22 pm
                            On-Forwarded / DEPART MELBOURNE FOR PERTH ON 26/03/2021"
                            ---------------
                            My tracking number: NI281621
                            Please help me check it and let me know what happened via my email - [protected]@hotmail.com

Hunter Expressdelivering of 2 parcels

I have 2 parcels consignment numberqq836613 left sydney to perth dec 31 arrived canning vale wed 13th jan at 1639 into the depot as of 18 of jan have not received them i tried all day friday to contact hunter no reply all 5 times waited up to 15 min at a time finally this morning got told oh well we busy and could be delayed in getting parcels out then told oh company only deliveries to seville grove once a week on wednesday and was told i still may not get the 2 parcels this is shocking service from a freight company every other company has had parcels i ordered to me wiyhin 24 hours of receiving them for a company hunters customer service is te worse i have ever had and i be letting other know about them i bet i dont hear back from this company

Hunter ExpressMissing items

Brought item in The 23/12/2020 for a 2-3 day delivery time frame yes it was Christmas so fair enough so I let it go for the week then tried calling and could not get through only answering machine so to speak a recorded message which says contact where you purchased from they will have up to date shipping information which I did and they said no they have no information from Hunter Express lol so now they have raised a compliant about my order it is now the 12/01/2021 and still no items for a 2-3 day delivery time frame. This is not good service at all.

Hunter ExpressDelivery

Received half my package today and the box is trashed and there's an oil spill on the box. Foot prints all over the box. As I went to the front door the delivery guy was walking away after I seen him poking bits of the box back in where it was ripped. He said there's still one more box to come and hopped in his van and drove off. I'm guessing he meant it's coming another day.

• Pa
                                      Pattanuch Feb 15, 2021

Just received my delivery in Perth WA. And the driver was very rude and highly incompetent, he basically told me that because couldn't find a parking space (and he didn't look very hard) he'll either take it back or dump it on the footpath leaving me a 59yo in 37 degrees heat to drag over 40kg to my unit (where I paid for it to be delivered) ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING SERVICE in my opinion and against my normal personality I STRONGLY believe (having worked in many warehouses myself )that this driver should be stood down IMMEDIATELY!

Oct 19, 2020

Hunter Express — Failure to provide cards or delivery on order xv233518

Hello, I have been waiting on a delivery for almost two months from Hunter Express. My consignment number...

Hunter Expresslate supply

Hi,

I would like to inform that I ordered furniture from online shop on Dec 15. Once selected, it was shipped via hunter express on Dec 18. I got a call from driver yesterday (Dec 23) that he would be delivering on a time that I was not available. We discussed to reschedule it to later in the day or today at an agreed time. After not receiving any details / information from hunter express, I contacted them today and it was informed that it has not been picked for delivery today. Additionally, it will delivered till by Jan 02nd only.