Having problems with LBC Express?

1800 108 585 999 (Philippines)
1800 522 0000 (Australia)
1800 816 222 (Malaysia)
+63 322 320 668 (Philippines)
+63 858 5999 (Philippines, Metro Manila)
+63 908 6522 (Philippines, Business Solutions)
+1 800 338 5424 (United States)
+44 203 110 2522 (United Kingdom)
+34 931 770 555 (Spain, Barcelona)
+34 911 868 889 (Spain, Madrid)
+673 224 4367 (Brunei)
+673 224 1219 (Brunei)
+852 800 961 522 (Hong Kong)
+1 670 234 9013 (Saipan, Northern Mariana Islands)
+1 670 233 5605 (Saipan, Northern Mariana Islands)
+966 547 212 962 (Saudi Arabia)
+65 800 101 2708 (Singapore)
SM City Cebu
Cebu
Philippines

Complaints & Reviews

shipment/delivery issue

this is the latest update about my package (tracking # [protected]), it was scheduled to arrive for COD. "Your shipment was not delivered since recipient's address is out of LBC's service area. Please get in touch with us through our official customer care channels." I have no idea what to do next. I was expecting it to arrive today. Should i just pick up my package?

delivery service

I sent documents to my client last June 06, 2017, With tracking no. [protected] in Taguig City. June 09, 2017, I called up their customer service hotline 8585999, the one who answered told me that it wasn't delivered because of unlocated address, I told them to call the no. Of assignee then i f not return the documents to me because it is very important, contents of it are plan contracts and receipts of payment of St. Peter life plan. So I waited until no notice of delivery was sent to me, June 13, 2017 I called up again, the one who answered my call told me that it was in Taguig, Puregold branch for pick up. I said that in my receipt it was for delivery not for pick up and besides he cannot pick it up because he has work from Mon. To Sat.again I said to return it back to the branch where I sent it, lo and behold nobody understand my instruction till I kept on calling and calling them several times and I was even talked to their supervisors and still my instructions wasn't carried on!!! Last night I was able to talk to a responsible person in the name of Mr. Jeffrey Marcos, and he promised me to return the document today, June 21, 2017 in the morning. He even texted me last night just to be sure that he will carry on my instruction and he will follow it thru.thats kind of person your company needs not just keep on promising customer on to deliver the document without follow thru and without action! My complaint is I want person responsible to be penalized and investigate this matter, because it will not happen to me only and it will happen to other customers!!! I want damages for this so that you will learn a lesson from this experienced I had that it took 15 days before it returned to me the said documents/parcel. And it is only in Metro Manila!

cod order

Good day po. The tracking number of my package is [protected].It is for delivery at my address kasi COD po siya. It was delivered on June 15 but unfortunately I wasn't there to receive it. Naghintay po ako the next days in case bumalik ang delivery man but never heard from him. I just got my tracking number today and it seems that my order is ready to be return to the seller. Pwede ipick-up ko nalang po siya sa lbc countrymall banilad branch tomorrow?
Thank you po.

product shipment

Helo a tract my shipment. Bakit sabi na postpone? It already been 2 weeks and yet wala parin tapos napostpone!!!?? Whyyy!? Give us/me a valid reason kung bkit.
We have been expecting it. Because you said that we should prepare because you woyld be delivering it today then suddenly after a few hours bilang nyo sinabi na na postpone. What the [censor]. Or baka naman nabuksan na package ko. Subukan nyo buksan and I will sue you. And I am not kidding. We are tired of waiting!!!. Do youre job pls lng!!!

dalawang balikbayan boxes na di pa nadedeliver

Yun 2 balikbayan boxes ko ndeliver sa cainta, rizal noong June 4, 2017. Bakit hanggang ngaun hindi pa nadedeliver sa montalban, rizal. 20 days na ang nakalipas. Ang worried ko lang baka nabuksan na yun dalawang balikbayan boxes ko. Ngaun lang ako nagpadala sa lbc n nagkakaproblema. Paki-follow-up naman yung balikbayan boxes ko. Eto yung tracking number [protected]. Pangalawang tracking number [protected].

product must be delivered to a nearest lbc branch according to the address

Hello
this is my tracking number [protected] june 19, 2017 arrived at pototan iloilo city
this product is for delivery in brgy sariri badiangan iloilo city.
When i track my shipment it was delivered in pototan and it is far from the brgy siriri badiangan iloilo.The receiver cannot go there to get since it is door to door delivery.It must be deliver to the nearest lbc branch.This product is expected to be in the address june 19, 2017 because it will be sent abroad june 20, 2017.

documents sent by my husband

Goodafternoon..june 15 pa dumating sa cebu ung pinadala..dn dey tried 2 deliver dey said unknown recipient dw..graveh nman...my adress nman dun..bkit hndi ung adress ung hanapin nla..npaka im4tante nun..kailangan ko na yun..sa lbc nga nmin pinadala kc para safe..tapos e2..hindi makarating sa akin..kailangan na kailangan kuna yun..im4tante yun..plzz do sumthing..or ano dapat ko gawin..hope u will read dz...and do sumthing asap..thank you..and godbless

beauty product

goodmornig po. gusto ko Lang po malaman kung nasaan na ang Package ko dumating sya sa SM SAN FERNANDO DOWNTOWN nung MAY 30 pero di ko pa rin sya nakukuha hanggang ngayon gusto ko lang po malaman kung saan ko pwede iclaimed yung padala ko? kasi di ko po alam kung andun pa ba yun sa SM san fernando downtown o nailipat na sa iba kasi matagal ng hindi nakukuha. thankyou po.

damage cargo

We took delivery of 2 boxes which we sent from the UK on Saturday 17th June. When we opened one of the boxes we discovered that it had at some point been dropped on I'ts side damaging a brand new Panasonic microwave as shown in pictures. We checked if it would work, but even though it powered up it did not work and the door is jammed stuck. We look forward to your response at the earliest.
Many thanks
Marcus Green
Ps please reply via [protected]@aol.com

LBC Express

the product that I ordered at lazada is still not delivered

To whom it may concern,
The product that i ordered is still not delivered. How could you say that you came into our house and say that theres no one in here so you left, im always at home so how could your reason be possible? And the standard time of shipping is today so ive waited all day, but no LBC came here. And i gave my phone number so that you can contact me when your having trouble on delievering it . Hope that theres a feedback on what ive posted ASAP

missing items - sea cargo (jumbo box size)

Dear LBC team, Magfollow-up lang po sana ako kung ano na pong balita sa complained ko last June 3, 2017 po...

lbc express

To whom it may concern;
I just want to complaint to you and I hope you will read my message and rwill read my message and response on it. I need a clarification regarding on this matter. My daughter send a documents for me containing my NSO Birthcertificate last June 11, 2017 at LBC SM Consolacion with tracking number [protected]. She informed the LBC representative to have it deliver thru "door to door". It was also stated on her receipt that it will be deliver. But when I check on your website to track the parcel that my daughter send, it was stated there that "your shipment is ready for claiming, pls inform your recipient.". My daughter want to have the documents deliver in my house. Does it mean I have to pick it up on your branch? Are you really doing your job? Because it seems that your service is very unsatisfied. We are your customer but you are not doing your part! How will you think people will trust you again? It was clearly stated on the receipt that it is for DELIVERY yet on your website, you want us to personally pick-up our item.

delay and unanswered emails of follow up status regarding delivery

I requested a new birth cert. online at ecensus.com for an authenticated one by the PSA. I requsted it last June 2, 2017 (friday) and paid the amount right away. I got an email that it will be delivered to me with a max of 6days. I receive the tracking# from ecensus via LBC and it keeps on telling me this.
"June 12, 2017 01:55:00 PM
June 12, 2017 01:16:22 PM
Ready for delivery. Please expect delivery within the day."
This is the latest status I got yesterday. I tried reaching them through email that they can just send it to the nearest branch at Bulan, Sorsogon. But I haven't got any response.
I needed that document within this week. So I am hoping you can deliver it to me this week. Or else, I will have to report this. I paid for this transaction and yet, I haven't receive any response from you.

LBC Express

lbc remittance branch sm hypermarket cainta branch

Hi LBC, I would like to formally file a complaint on a certain LBC SM HyperMarket Cainta Branch...

shipment delivered to wrong person

I just received a text message informing me that my LBC shipment tracking # [protected] addressed to JOCELYN...

delay delivery of passport (tracking #: [protected], mary jane gaza)

I want to file a complaint against LBC express. I applied for passport in DFA Robinsons Novaliches last May 25, 2017. Expected release of passport is on June 6, 2017. Delivery staff arrived at my location last June 5, 2017 according to my neighbors and was looking for me. I was disappointed because I have not received any text message from the delivery staff that they were there in my location. I visited www.lbcexpress.com to track the status of my delivery and on June 7, 2017 status was " Ready for delivery. Please expect delivery within the day.". So I waited at home for the whole day and I have not received the package. I contacted customer service to ask what happen. It is very difficult to get a live representative that I dial their number so many times. I got a representative last June 7 and advised me to wait until afternoon for delivery. She mentioned that LBC were not able to locate my address wherein my neighbor told me that LBC was actually looking for me at my given address. June 5, 2017 states in the website "We tried to deliver your shipment but recipient's address cannot be located. Please get in touch with us through our official customer care channels." which is very inaccurate because they were able to locate my address that time. If they only communicated properly, these inconveniences will never happen to me. I called customer service again last June 8, requesting to deliver my passport in LBC Muzon branch. Rep advised me to pick it up the next day and went in Muzon branch but it's not there yet. Earlier of today (June 10) I checked the status in the same branch but they informed me that my passport in pending in delivery hub in Guiguinto and I need to contact DFA Robinsons Nova to contact LBC because they are the authorized person to request for the passport to be dropped in LBC Muzon branch which is very unacceptable. I am the recipient of the my own passport therefore, I strongly believe that I am an authorized person to request for it. I don't have a choice but to contact customer service thru landline. Still, I got the same information that I received the first time I called. Again, the representative named Jayson, created a follow up request for my passport to be delivered in LBC Muzon branch. He asked me to wait until Monday and pick it up 3pm onwards. Why do I have to experience all of this whereas in the first place the very reason I decided to pay for door to door deliver is convenience and I experience the opposite. I want LBC to deliver my passport in LBC Muzon branch on Monday morning with a refund that is times (3) three of the amount I paid due to so much inconvenience it caused me. I wasted money to contact customer service many times, I wasted time to follow up in website and Muzon branch, getting the same nonsense information and I wasted time to write this complaint for an hour. I want LBC to send updates starting today until I received it through text @ [protected]. I want someone to call me tomorrow 5pm for the assurance of having resolution. I want someone to be liable for what happen-to those person/s who did not communicate and/or even send a single text that "we are here in your location". or even ask what is my address' landmark. If my neighbor did not inform me that there were LBC came in my address, I will never know that my passport in pending in Bulacan delivery hub in Guiguinto.

charry30 Nov 06, 2019

delay delivery of passport tracking number 81125533387

delivery

I need urgent reply as soon as possible. I ordered a plant that is unrooted and only has a life span of maximum five days. The package should have been received today but the tracker says the recipient is unknown in the area. The area is a government building and there are people authorized to receive it had my recipient been absent at that time. Firstly this the delivery's incompetence because I also ordered a product earlier on that same day and my repient received it. Second where is my package sent if the failed to deliver it? My tracking number is [protected]. It was supposed to be a gift. The location it was supposes to be delivered to was the FPRDI building at Los Baños.

service

Hi, i need a fast reply. It's been 4 days since my sister send her shipment. My tacking keeps telling me that our house was closed but i think they go in the wrong house. If they cant deliver it tomorrow i can assure you that i will post this on facebook. I need it tomorrow, deliver it or i will report this inconvenience. I'm still hoping for your fast reply

rude employee

Hi,

I supposed to send documents to Saipan but the guy attendant from lbc waterfun taguig was frowning all the time and doesn't show a pleasant behaviour. I just asked if the P. O.
BOX address is for snailmail. He replied that with flat affect and sarcastic way: we don't have snail mail. Then, I replied that of course I know and left the premesis. Hope you can do something about it.

Your Customer,
Richard Cortes
+[protected]
[protected]@gmail.com

• Ra
    Rayman Maramag Nov 26, 2018

Hello lbc, isang empleyado nyo na pangalan ay charlie aquino naka assign sa northstar mall, alibagu, ilagan city, isabela ay may ugali na bastos bali 2x nya n ginawa sa akin meron po ako LBC card pero hindi nya parin i honor yung withdrawal ko kahit pina kitaan ko pa cya ng ID. So pumunta ako sa LBC save more calamagui kung saan pinakita ko lang yung LBC ID ko ay na withdraw ko na agad yung pera kinausap ko yung empleyado ng LBC at bigla nalang nawala yung record ko sa LBC at palagay ni bong na empleyado ng LBC centro ilagan, isabela ay pinakealaman at binura ni charlie aquino yung record ko at pati yung ID ko ng LBC ay nawala narin ang record. So i ni renew o in update nalang ni bong yung record ko si bong nga pala ay nakatalaga LBC san vicente, centro, ilagan city. Maliban dun ay itong charlie aquino ay bastos na sabihin nya sa misis ko kahit hindi n daw mag claim ang misis ko dun na pasigaw nya pang sinabi.kung itong empleyado nyo na to ay siguradong makakasira sa kompanya nyo kayat ni rerecomenda ko na tangalin nyo tong c charlie aquino ng LBC northstar mall, ilagan city

Rayman maramag
    Your since in memorial

delivery failure

I ordered product from lazada and always keep tracking it using your website. Iwas expecting my package to arive on scheduled date but you tracking is tellimg that I am responsible for not recieving my package. It is impossible that I am not present last (06/03/17) at my given address because I have been waiting there the whole day. Maybe the delivery personels went to the wrong address. I did not also refused to accept it today (06/06/17) because i never met your delivery personel.

My delivery ID is [protected]

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices