Menu

La-Z-Boy  -  Sectional

M
Author of the complaint
1:28 am
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

We ordered a sectional from Lazyboy Austin Texas in Dec of 2020,with the understanding it may be about 4 months for delivery (due to Covid) Well after many phones to Lazyboy after the 4 months had past. The salesperson and the office people that it was still in process and being worked on. Going on the 7 month I finally got someone who told me the truth that it has not been started. and now was going to be delivered August of 2021 8 months after ordering. Well that date came and went, still with no answers from the Lazyboy. The last phone call I made they told me it was set up for delivery on the next Tuesday(really no one had called me to let me know). we received the sectional in end of Sept. Now had to put a work order in for a seam coming out. They came out looked at it and ordered a cushion, called and let them know we received the cushion. They scheduled a date to come out and replaced it. Come yo find out it cannot be done in our home, they will have to send the whole section out to be fixed. Really we wasted a whole day waiting on the to come and fix it and now they can't. Just awful ! now we have to get another day to waste for them to pick it up and fix it. What would you suggest we do? What would you do? How would you feel? We paid 5K for this.

More La-Z-Boy complaints & reviews

La-Z-Boy - poor quality/ mechanisims break
La-Z-Boy - don't stand behind warranties lazy on customer service and quality
La-Z-Boy - delivery charges