Lakeview Loan Servicing Logo

Lakeview Loan Servicing

Having problems with Lakeview Loan Servicing?

Lakeview Loan Servicing Customer Service Contacts

Thu9:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Fri9:00 AM - 8:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Lakeview Loan Servicing Customer Service. Initial Lakeview Loan Servicing complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Lakeview Loan Servicing above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Lakeview Loan Servicing. Discuss the issues you have had with Lakeview Loan Servicing and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Lakeview Loan Servicing Complaints & Reviews

Lakeview Loan ServicingNo deed or satisfaction of lien received after mortgage payoff

I had an account with Lakeview Loan Servicing for 5 years. I paid them faithfully. I paid off my mortgage in August, 2020. My loan number was
[protected]. I have NOT received my deed or satisfaction of lien from them. I have E-mailed them at least 5 times, and phoned with NO results. Would someone PLEASE help me?

Grace McDonald
209 Dew Drop Dr.
Hawthorne, Fl. 32640

Oct 19, 2020

Lakeview Loan Servicing — Loss mitigation modification not completed.

I was involved in chapter 7 bankruptcy since January 2020. The Bankruptcy was discharged March 2020. I wa...

Nov 14, 2019

Lakeview Loan Servicing — mortgage; escrow account

MY name is Larry Johnson. MY Loan # is [protected]. Lakeview Loan servicing address is P O Box 60509, City Of...

Lakeview Loan Servicingloan number [protected] / home mortgage

Lakeview took over collecting my mortgage payment last year in 2017. I had autopay from my checking.in Jan. they did not collect it. When I saw they didnt collect it I called. They said I told them to stop collecting it at the first of the year. That was wrong. They took my checking number to collect the payment. they never collected because they said they had the wrong number. By now its in Feb. by time I notice. They always had my bank number. So now I have a 30 day late payment on my record. I have talked to the people their since and they have waived the late fees. I am writing this letter to have my late payment charge taken off my credit report. Thank you My Phone number is [protected] if you need to talk to me. Steven Hillman